Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3680 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

There is a tier approach to this. In the whitepaper three were mentioned

If you hold SEEDs bettween 1 to 9999. You are a normal member.

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

If you hold more than 100000 SEEDs you can even reserve tokens in an ico.

Going through the whitepaper, I read somewhere the window for receiving free token is over the course of one year, is it as per the value a given amount of SEED one holds or as per the membership status of that member?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

That is just short of $10,000 - quite pricey but for your usual investor I suppose it's pretty cheap for a premium membership which results in  some nice benefits
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

That is just short of $10,000 - quite pricey but for your usual investor I suppose it's pretty cheap for a premium membership which results in  some nice benefits

The good thing is that you don't actually have to hold this many tokens. That's an advantage of the tier-system. Even if you cannot spend so much, you can still get nice benefits for holding SEED tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

The good thing is that you don't actually have to hold this many tokens. That's an advantage of the tier-system. Even if you cannot spend so much, you can still get nice benefits for holding SEED tokens.

Yes that's true but you will not get the full benefits of the Superbloom platform, for example the top tier members are allowed to reserve tokens for ICO's on their platform which is a pretty useful feature.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Just really hoping sales reward the team for such a strong media showing these guys had such an insane push from even before their bitcointalk thread opened I saw it on Reddit and twitter before even bitcointalk which is an impressive feat to get people talking so early

I saw it everywhere, on whatsapp, telegram discussion room, had someone who happens to be my boss, pm me about the airdrop activity, it was there I knew this project will make waves truly

Wow that's awesome they are really making wave.  Well am not that surprised because they are made up of incredible individuals who have the capability of making huge success

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Just really hoping sales reward the team for such a strong media showing these guys had such an insane push from even before their bitcointalk thread opened I saw it on Reddit and twitter before even bitcointalk which is an impressive feat to get people talking so early

I saw it everywhere, on whatsapp, telegram discussion room, had someone who happens to be my boss, pm me about the airdrop activity, it was there I knew this project will make waves truly

Yeah their airdrop went viral man, they had a well planned airdrop it created lots of awareness I came across it on LinkedIn. In general the media team has been doing an incredible job.

Is it still open for registration?? I manage to forget registering for it. Has anyone been able to register today?? Please I need a link to where and how I can singup for the airdrop campaign.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Wow that's awesome they are really making wave.  Well am not that surprised because they are made up of incredible individuals who have the capability of making huge success

Solid team with some really great advertising I’m getting the feeling they are going to do really well in this ico as the advertising has been doing really well for a while now
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Solid team with some really great advertising I’m getting the feeling they are going to do really well in this ico as the advertising has been doing really well for a while now

Yeah i had a friend point out the airdrop to me as well, Id already joined it though, but nice to see that the project is  getting out and about
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

I also find their advertising is at its best till now. Honestly I have not seen such marketing for any other ICOs. Superbloom is definitely doing real good.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

I also find their advertising is at its best till now. Honestly I have not seen such marketing for any other ICOs. Superbloom is definitely doing real good.

Yeah they're working hard on promoting their project to as many people as possible. I've seen their adverts on a few different crypto pages and their postings on their social media channels.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

Anybody have any idea about how much they have really collected till now? I would be interested in knowing that. I guess so many other investors also would like to know that. Superbloom team should release that news or keep progress bar in their website.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

Anybody have any idea about how much they have really collected till now? I would be interested in knowing that. I guess so many other investors also would like to know that. Superbloom team should release that news or keep progress bar in their website.

I agree too. I can't find any information about how  the token sale is going at the moment didn't even know the token sale has started. Till i saw that you can buy seed token option on the site.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Yeah their airdrop went viral man, they had a well planned airdrop it created lots of awareness I came across it on LinkedIn. In general the media team has been doing an incredible job.

The airdrop helped to introduce a lot of people to Superbloom. I hope that a big percentage of the Airdrop participants also like the project and think about investing in it.

I am not sure how effective airdrops are; I mean in many cases the airdrops get you the numbers but not the actual traction you need. Probably it has a different impact from the founders perspective

Yea, i have my issues with airdrop as it creates room for dumpers but if is very minimal, then i have no issue with that, though it has its advantages when it comes to promotion, if a project can properly control the proceedings of an airdrop, then they should go for it and so far, the marketing team has been doing justice in that aspect

I think airdropped tokens are more likely to be kept for long-term, the main reason to do airdrops is to apply for 100+ different kinds of tokens in an attempt to own one which goes 100% or 1000% up in value

The bounty rewards on the other hand are usually scaled to hundreds of USD for a couple weeks of work, which I expect to be dumped much faster

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

For Superbloom to really work, it's a hard task, it's a numbers game but also a quality game. If the platform is filled with crap then it won't work, they also need lots of users to make it all worth it. Their marketing so far has been spot on.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

For Superbloom to really work, it's a hard task, it's a numbers game but also a quality game. If the platform is filled with crap then it won't work, they also need lots of users to make it all worth it. Their marketing so far has been spot on.

From the look of things it pretty obvious they understand this and they are working to make it work

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

Yes that's true but you will not get the full benefits of the Superbloom platform, for example the top tier members are allowed to reserve tokens for ICO's on their platform which is a pretty useful feature.

Yes, that's a nice benefit, but to be honest, how many times a year does it happen that you can not get tokens at an ICO?
But if it really happens, then these ICOs are very valuable
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

Yeah they're working hard on promoting their project to as many people as possible. I've seen their adverts on a few different crypto pages and their postings on their social media channels.
Yes they are very active in social media it is very important as they can get a lot of investors and supporters from there and they keep us updated frequently.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:38 AM

Yes they are very active in social media it is very important as they can get a lot of investors and supporters from there and they keep us updated frequently.

No matter how good project is, project need strong marketing so that people know about the concept and team working behind it. It's really great to see Suoerbloom team is so active on social media.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

So i just found out about Superbloom price stability policy apparently when you accept rewards, you agree not to sell your SEED for 30 days. This prevents buying up SEED to increase rewards payout and then dumping it the next day. I think it's a solid policy.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

Going through the whitepaper, I read somewhere the window for receiving free token is over the course of one year, is it as per the value a given amount of SEED one holds or as per the membership status of that member?

According to the whitepaper it is per membership tier type. I am not really sure how the volatility of the tokens is handled though given the year period.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: