Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:09:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3679 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

So i just found out about Superbloom price stability policy apparently when you accept rewards, you agree not to sell your SEED for 30 days. This prevents buying up SEED to increase rewards payout and then dumping it the next day. I think it's a solid policy.

Yeah it is a solid one for just that time period but what stops investors from dumping the token after the 30 days ends.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

Just really hoping sales reward the team for such a strong media showing these guys had such an insane push from even before their bitcointalk thread opened I saw it on Reddit and twitter before even bitcointalk which is an impressive feat to get people talking so early

I saw it everywhere, on whatsapp, telegram discussion room, had someone who happens to be my boss, pm me about the airdrop activity, it was there I knew this project will make waves truly

Wow that's awesome they are really making wave.  Well am not that surprised because they are made up of incredible individuals who have the capability of making huge success

Solid team with some really great advertising I’m getting the feeling they are going to do really well in this ico as the advertising has been doing really well for a while now

I also find their advertising is at its best till now. Honestly I have not seen such marketing for any other ICOs. Superbloom is definitely doing real good.

For Superbloom to really work, it's a hard task, it's a numbers game but also a quality game. If the platform is filled with crap then it won't work, they also need lots of users to make it all worth it. Their marketing so far has been spot on.

Well said friend. Not just lots of any kind of users but lots of active users and lots of legit projects. If they can get about 5 good projects to start with, and those projects hit the market and do really well within a short while, be sure that the platform will boom like it's name says.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

Just really hoping sales reward the team for such a strong media showing these guys had such an insane push from even before their bitcointalk thread opened I saw it on Reddit and twitter before even bitcointalk which is an impressive feat to get people talking so early

I saw it everywhere, on whatsapp, telegram discussion room, had someone who happens to be my boss, pm me about the airdrop activity, it was there I knew this project will make waves truly

Wow that's awesome they are really making wave.  Well am not that surprised because they are made up of incredible individuals who have the capability of making huge success

Solid team with some really great advertising I’m getting the feeling they are going to do really well in this ico as the advertising has been doing really well for a while now

I also find their advertising is at its best till now. Honestly I have not seen such marketing for any other ICOs. Superbloom is definitely doing real good.

Yeah they're working hard on promoting their project to as many people as possible. I've seen their adverts on a few different crypto pages and their postings on their social media channels.
Yes they are very active in social media it is very important as they can get a lot of investors and supporters from there and they keep us updated frequently.

Yes they are. They really want to succeed and it is important that they get good solid investors. Although I don't think it going to be easy for them but they will pull it off.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

Yeah their airdrop went viral man, they had a well planned airdrop it created lots of awareness I came across it on LinkedIn. In general the media team has been doing an incredible job.

The airdrop helped to introduce a lot of people to Superbloom. I hope that a big percentage of the Airdrop participants also like the project and think about investing in it.

I am not sure how effective airdrops are; I mean in many cases the airdrops get you the numbers but not the actual traction you need. Probably it has a different impact from the founders perspective

Yea, i have my issues with airdrop as it creates room for dumpers but if is very minimal, then i have no issue with that, though it has its advantages when it comes to promotion, if a project can properly control the proceedings of an airdrop, then they should go for it and so far, the marketing team has been doing justice in that aspect

I think airdropped tokens are more likely to be kept for long-term, the main reason to do airdrops is to apply for 100+ different kinds of tokens in an attempt to own one which goes 100% or 1000% up in value

The bounty rewards on the other hand are usually scaled to hundreds of USD for a couple weeks of work, which I expect to be dumped much faster

I get your point but either way, it should be streamlined in such a way that it doesn't become too much, i mean, imagine a scenario where non investors will be bagging as much as 100,000 of a token per individual, as oppose to another project with a few hundreds, don't get me wrong, i love the bounty program and all that but it seems the community are now engineered to just dump tokens, only a few understands the reason to hodl
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

Yeah they're working hard on promoting their project to as many people as possible. I've seen their adverts on a few different crypto pages and their postings on their social media channels.
Yes they are very active in social media it is very important as they can get a lot of investors and supporters from there and they keep us updated frequently.

Yes they are. They really want to succeed and it is important that they get good solid investors. Although I don't think it going to be easy for them but they will pull it off.

Yes, it is not easy to find investors right now. The market is once again on the ground. And there are a few other exchanges that are also looking for investors.
However, Superbloom stands out from the others with its benefits program, and I think that will help attract investors
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

Now only four days remains to close airdrop. If you have not registered yet for airdrop then you have still 4 days time. Get registered and enjoy free tokens.

https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1001057713995091970?s=19
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

Now only four days remains to close airdrop. If you have not registered yet for airdrop then you have still 4 days time. Get registered and enjoy free tokens.

Thanks for the reminder, I had actually missed this but will get on it now.

A great chance to get some free tokens - why not Cheesy
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

Not only free tokens, but essentially free membership on the SEED platform, no excuse for anyone to not be a member when you can get a decent start for free haha
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

There is a tier approach to this. In the whitepaper three were mentioned

If you hold SEEDs bettween 1 to 9999. You are a normal member.

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

If you hold more than 100000 SEEDs you can even reserve tokens in an ico.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

ibininja, thanks for detail information.
cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

18.5 ETH is huge value for me. But sometimes you need to invest more to get good services. Unfortunately I need to settle for normal member.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

18.5 ETH is huge value for me. But sometimes you need to invest more to get good services. Unfortunately I need to settle for normal member.

If you have that much it would mean you will be able to invest in ICO or even reserve tokens. It is a good option for large investors. I think most would fall in the basic membership.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

If you have that much it would mean you will be able to invest in ICO or even reserve tokens. It is a good option for large investors. I think most would fall in the basic membership.

Yes, it's a lot of money as an investment. But one should not forget the most important point: If you invest $ 10,000, you get 1k-2k in tokens every year. And since these will be high-quality tokens, they will quickly increase in value, so you may have earned your investment after just one year
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Yes, it's a lot of money as an investment. But one should not forget the most important point: If you invest $ 10,000, you get 1k-2k in tokens every year. And since these will be high-quality tokens, they will quickly increase in value, so you may have earned your investment after just one year
Yeap, this is the benefits of holding tokens. But can we SEED tokens for other purposes or will get just bonus/interest every year?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Not only free tokens, but essentially free membership on the SEED platform, no excuse for anyone to not be a member when you can get a decent start for free haha
Yes, Darkoth89 is true. It is just not a free rewards. They offering free membership on their platform if you are following their rules.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Yeah their airdrop went viral man, they had a well planned airdrop it created lots of awareness I came across it on LinkedIn. In general the media team has been doing an incredible job.

Is it still open for registration?? I manage to forget registering for it. Has anyone been able to register today?? Please I need a link to where and how I can singup for the airdrop campaign.

I don't think the airdrop is still available or maybe they've reach their maximum capacity, however the airdrop campaign was quite huge maybe their are some bounty program one can attend??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

So i just found out about Superbloom price stability policy apparently when you accept rewards, you agree not to sell your SEED for 30 days. This prevents buying up SEED to increase rewards payout and then dumping it the next day. I think it's a solid policy.

Didn’t know that it’s a smart decision and metric that avoids the pitfalls we were talking about earlier and also prevents the token being used for pump and dumps which is great concept
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Yea. Everyone can't be on the top level thus they have to make the requirement high. I will just pick a level that I k own is cool with me and maybe look forward to becoming a top leveler some day.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

Yea. Everyone can't be on the top level thus they have to make the requirement high. I will just pick a level that I k own is cool with me and maybe look forward to becoming a top leveler some day.

I think u will settle between 10k and 99k...top member is out of my reach for now. But i would have loved to be a top member.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Amazing free membership and free tokens you can earn a lot by also following the referral program you can earn up to $400 worth of SEED Tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

That is just short of $10,000 - quite pricey but for your usual investor I suppose it's pretty cheap for a premium membership which results in  some nice benefits

The good thing is that you don't actually have to hold this many tokens. That's an advantage of the tier-system. Even if you cannot spend so much, you can still get nice benefits for holding SEED tokens.

Yes that's true but you will not get the full benefits of the Superbloom platform, for example the top tier members are allowed to reserve tokens for ICO's on their platform which is a pretty useful feature.

Yes, that's a nice benefit, but to be honest, how many times a year does it happen that you can not get tokens at an ICO?
But if it really happens, then these ICOs are very valuable

You never know, there are a lot of ICO's that sell out within hours or ones that require KYC for whitelisting, if you can reserve tokens for projects with this level of hype then you wouldn't have to miss out on any of Superblooms recommended investments.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

Amazing free membership and free tokens you can earn a lot by also following the referral program you can earn up to $400 worth of SEED Tokens.

Fantastic opportunity to get some free SEED tokens just for referring some friends, it will help the project grow it's community and expand further to become a global success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: