Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3677 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

I have to say I like that even after Superbloom team review ICO projects, it still needs to do so much more to make it onto their platform. The quality of ICO's that is offered to us should be of a very good standard.

"no deal is offered to Superbloom members until it is invested in by at least 3 different network syndicates (funds, offices, etc.) and one Superbloom partner. This ensures that only legitimate deals that appeal to other expert investors will become options for our members. Even if a new coin has good SBQ numbers and a strong team behind it, if investors aren’t interested, it’s unlikely that the company will get the necessary funding to succeed.

Only if a coin manages to pass all three of these benchmarks, do we put it up as a deal for members. The result is that every deal offered on Superbloom has been thoroughly vetted by experts. We hope this makes it a little less difficult to discern quality opportunities".

I think that's a great proofing method by the Superbloom team, the fact it's the anlaysis is being completed by lots of different companies and departments means they can get a general consensus on whether a project is worth investing in and sending to their investors.

Superbloom are not going to settle for mediocrity. If you are not up to standard you will not be approved to be. Anything they do will have to be thorough in order to build their reputation among the community.

Yes I was a bit worried at the start that although the Superbloom team would do the due diligence on a project that they would still accept most and we would end up with a 'spam' market. However, with so many steps to go through and pass, we should see some really exciting projects on the platform.

They do have a sophisticated vetting process they require a lot requirements met from projects before they're approved, from their vetting process I don't see a scam project scaling through.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

I have to say I like that even after Superbloom team review ICO projects, it still needs to do so much more to make it onto their platform. The quality of ICO's that is offered to us should be of a very good standard.

"no deal is offered to Superbloom members until it is invested in by at least 3 different network syndicates (funds, offices, etc.) and one Superbloom partner. This ensures that only legitimate deals that appeal to other expert investors will become options for our members. Even if a new coin has good SBQ numbers and a strong team behind it, if investors aren’t interested, it’s unlikely that the company will get the necessary funding to succeed.

Only if a coin manages to pass all three of these benchmarks, do we put it up as a deal for members. The result is that every deal offered on Superbloom has been thoroughly vetted by experts. We hope this makes it a little less difficult to discern quality opportunities".

I think that's a great proofing method by the Superbloom team, the fact it's the anlaysis is being completed by lots of different companies and departments means they can get a general consensus on whether a project is worth investing in and sending to their investors.

Superbloom are not going to settle for mediocrity. If you are not up to standard you will not be approved to be. Anything they do will have to be thorough in order to build their reputation among the community.

yeah, it's basically them making ICO's themselves do KYC before they can list on their platform, a very interesting idea that'll hopefully weed out alot of crap/scam ICO's.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

There is a tier approach to this. In the whitepaper three were mentioned

If you hold SEEDs bettween 1 to 9999. You are a normal member.

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

If you hold more than 100000 SEEDs you can even reserve tokens in an ico.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

ibininja, thanks for detail information.
cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

18.5 ETH is huge value for me. But sometimes you need to invest more to get good services. Unfortunately I need to settle for normal member.

Yea. Everyone can't be on the top level thus they have to make the requirement high. I will just pick a level that I k own is cool with me and maybe look forward to becoming a top leveler some day.

I think u will settle between 10k and 99k...top member is out of my reach for now. But i would have loved to be a top member.

We can actually buy the SEED token in installment and gradually walk our way to the top because I believe with time the token price will definitely increase gradually and there by making the required amount for top level even higher

Yeah that's true. It will definitely rise and when it does the investors will be benefit a lot. I am glad to be part of this great change

Subscribe to bounty programs, airdrops to get more SEED and buy some. Is there is any referrals program where we can earn some SEED tokens if someone Investe in SEED using my reference?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

18.5 ETH is huge value for me. But sometimes you need to invest more to get good services. Unfortunately I need to settle for normal member.

Yea. Everyone can't be on the top level thus they have to make the requirement high. I will just pick a level that I k own is cool with me and maybe look forward to becoming a top leveler some day.

I think u will settle between 10k and 99k...top member is out of my reach for now. But i would have loved to be a top member.

We can actually buy the SEED token in installment and gradually walk our way to the top because I believe with time the token price will definitely increase gradually and there by making the required amount for top level even higher

Yeah that's true. It will definitely rise and when it does the investors will be benefit a lot. I am glad to be part of this great change

Subscribe to bounty programs, airdrops to get more SEED and buy some. Is there is any referrals program where we can earn some SEED tokens if someone Investe in SEED using my reference?

I don't think that will give you 100k tokens Wink. We still need to invest own money to become premium members. But yes, we can collect as much SEED as possible and may be someday we may become premium member.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

https://www.superbloom.com/2xrewards

People need to invest as low as 1 ETH to get the benefits.

That is a really nice shout, I wasn't aware of this and it's good to see a low amount of 1 ETH at current market prices which is only around $550.

Very tempted to invest some right now

I also just found this news in their telegram channel and about to post it. Its already here now. Like you say, its wonderful opportunity to grab more SEED tokens. Gem for our portfolio.

It’s a big bonus for people and given the low fiat value on ethereum at the moment I thin it makes a pretty solid timing as well as people look to possibly shift around their ethereum holdings during this period  more bang for the relatively low buck

I think its a pretty good investment 1 ETH is around $540 at the moment so its a good investment when ETH is low, Im really liking this project they have some great incentives.

I don't know how did I missed that. Thanks for sharing details with us. It is nice opportunity to double your airdrop tokens too.

2x rewards? I have not checked details properly, but if I understood correctly I will get 2ETH worth tokens if I invest 1ETH? Is this correct?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Yes I was a bit worried at the start that although the Superbloom team would do the due diligence on a project that they would still accept most and we would end up with a 'spam' market. However, with so many steps to go through and pass, we should see some really exciting projects on the platform.

Yea, that's one of the most important aspect of this project, the fact that they are creating an atmosphere whereby we only need to be part of the community and watch them work hard, just to deliver good ICOs for us to like invest and also have that feeling of safety, is lovely and not just that but an opportunity to own some, is also cool
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

yeah, it's basically them making ICO's themselves do KYC before they can list on their platform, a very interesting idea that'll hopefully weed out alot of crap/scam ICO's.

That's going to help a lot of newbie investors for sure, not only newbies though, we're all at risk and can get caught out. I've missed some great projects over the years where I havent had time to properly do my due diligence so it's a massive positive for me as well.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

That's going to help a lot of newbie investors for sure, not only newbies though, we're all at risk and can get caught out. I've missed some great projects over the years where I havent had time to properly do my due diligence so it's a massive positive for me as well.

Great news, I also have missed other opportunities due to KYC, it's nice to see there is minimum work / hassle required when using the Superbloom portfolio. It seems like it will dramatically reduce the workload required for the end user
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

That is a really nice shout, I wasn't aware of this and it's good to see a low amount of 1 ETH at current market prices which is only around $550.

I also just found this news in their telegram channel and about to post it. Its already here now. Like you say, its wonderful opportunity to grab more SEED tokens. Gem for our portfolio.

It’s a big bonus for people and given the low fiat value on ethereum at the moment I thin it makes a pretty solid timing as well as people look to possibly shift around their ethereum holdings during this period  more bang for the relatively low buck

I think its a pretty good investment 1 ETH is around $540 at the moment so its a good investment when ETH is low, Im really liking this project they have some great incentives.

I don't know how did I missed that. Thanks for sharing details with us. It is nice opportunity to double your airdrop tokens too.

2x rewards? I have not checked details properly, but if I understood correctly I will get 2ETH worth tokens if I invest 1ETH? Is this correct?
No that is not how it works, if you invest 1 ETH than you can double your airdrop Tokens, if i am correct you can earn 1000 SEED Tokens in the airdrop and up to 4000 SEED Tokens with the referral bonus.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

No that is not how it works, if you invest 1 ETH than you can double your airdrop Tokens, if i am correct you can earn 1000 SEED Tokens in the airdrop and up to 4000 SEED Tokens with the referral bonus.

That would get you the basic membership in the platform. I think I understand how it works; given the airdrop is about referrals and all you need to work on that get make us of the bonus. It is the airdrop that had the bonus.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

As I understand it, they double the Airdrop bonus for 1 ETH. These are the free tokens you always get when you keep SEED. They guarantee that you get 10% - 20% of your free tokens investment, so thanks to 2xreward, you should get 20% - 40% bonustokens
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Its going to be difficult to get 100000 seed tokens from Airdrop and bounties, i don't think it is even possible. You just have to spend that money to enjoy benefits.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Its going to be difficult to get 100000 seed tokens from Airdrop and bounties, i don't think it is even possible. You just have to spend that money to enjoy benefits.

Hello guys are you seriously telling me that you are not going to invest. The point is to invest not to gather token from bounty and airdrop. So we have to invest to enjoy the privilege

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

It looks good with ETH price still low and below $1000. However, it might be a difficult thing for people to part with when ETH starts maintaining the 4 figure value later on. But if the value returns are good, then why not?
Yeah it will be very easy for anyone to invest now since eth is low but a lot of investors would want to be sure that their investment will pay off

Every investor always look to make good returns from his/her investment. Thus it will be very easy for them to release their ETH for investing on this project if they see the potentials it carries
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

I take a tremendous amount of time to surf through projects and decide on which to pick and trust me, is never easy and it keeps getting tougher by the day with the emergence of new projects, it can be hectic, so if i see a project that can lift that weight off me and simplify the process, i will be glad to be part of such, just my personal opinion
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

I haven't come across myself... Thanks for this... Nice reward system and total supply of 1 billion seed with 29 million hardcap ain't bad

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

I haven't come across myself... Thanks for this... Nice reward system and total supply of 1 billion seed with 29 million hardcap ain't bad

Yep the low hardcap is a good sign means they have a realistic target not like some of these other projects we see that want a billion to create some weird game lol. Keeping the ico realistic and accessible is an inportant part of the entire ico
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

Yep the low hardcap is a good sign means they have a realistic target not like some of these other projects we see that want a billion to create some weird game lol. Keeping the ico realistic and accessible is an inportant part of the entire ico

Yeah, I am not a fan of projects that ask for unreasonable amounts of money that they probably won't reach anyway. It would only make the project look greedy. Better be realistic with the amount of money you are aiming at.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

Looking at the target and the concept they are aiming to take on, crypto wallet, atm and financial services, we could safely conclude that the supply is quite modest

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

Looking at the target and the concept they are aiming to take on, crypto wallet, atm and financial services, we could safely conclude that the supply is quite modest

Ahh nice, that's an awesome little bonus if you were planning on investing in the project! Increasing your free holdings, it could push you upto that middle tier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: