Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3672 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

https://www.superbloom.com/2xrewards

People need to invest as low as 1 ETH to get the benefits.

That is a really nice shout, I wasn't aware of this and it's good to see a low amount of 1 ETH at current market prices which is only around $550.

Very tempted to invest some right now

I also just found this news in their telegram channel and about to post it. Its already here now. Like you say, its wonderful opportunity to grab more SEED tokens. Gem for our portfolio.

It’s a big bonus for people and given the low fiat value on ethereum at the moment I thin it makes a pretty solid timing as well as people look to possibly shift around their ethereum holdings during this period  more bang for the relatively low buck

I think its a pretty good investment 1 ETH is around $540 at the moment so its a good investment when ETH is low, Im really liking this project they have some great incentives.

I don't know how did I missed that. Thanks for sharing details with us. It is nice opportunity to double your airdrop tokens too.

It is only this week so if you are thinking about doing it, ensure you do it now making sure you type in the code: Superbloom2X.

As far as I know, its only until today. Did they extend it until weekend? New month is starting from tomorrow. Probably they will come with new plans which I am looking forward for. Nice opportunity to grab some extra SEEDs though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

That is a really nice shout, I wasn't aware of this and it's good to see a low amount of 1 ETH at current market prices which is only around $550.

I also just found this news in their telegram channel and about to post it. Its already here now. Like you say, its wonderful opportunity to grab more SEED tokens. Gem for our portfolio.

It’s a big bonus for people and given the low fiat value on ethereum at the moment I thin it makes a pretty solid timing as well as people look to possibly shift around their ethereum holdings during this period  more bang for the relatively low buck

I think its a pretty good investment 1 ETH is around $540 at the moment so its a good investment when ETH is low, Im really liking this project they have some great incentives.

I don't know how did I missed that. Thanks for sharing details with us. It is nice opportunity to double your airdrop tokens too.

It is only this week so if you are thinking about doing it, ensure you do it now making sure you type in the code: Superbloom2X.

As far as I know, its only until today. Did they extend it until weekend? New month is starting from tomorrow. Probably they will come with new plans which I am looking forward for. Nice opportunity to grab some extra SEEDs though.

You are right. The airdrop ends today (31st of May). So I guess the possibility to double your Airdrop tokens by investing more than 1 ETH will be over, too.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

It's nice to see Super bloom has a working product!I like the experts in your team who will obviously succeed!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

Today I came across this nicely written article about Superbloom. Check this out.

https://medium.com/superbloom/what-is-superbloom-how-is-it-fixing-crypto-exchanges-two-words-aligned-incentives-904ce055cfa3

Very interesting read.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

Today I came across this nicely written article about Superbloom. Check this out.

https://medium.com/superbloom/what-is-superbloom-how-is-it-fixing-crypto-exchanges-two-words-aligned-incentives-904ce055cfa3

Very interesting read.

thanks for sharing, that gives a good idea what drives superbloom. And I think it's good that they buy the same tokens as we do.
but they make reviews of the icos they list, so the risk is probably also lower
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

Very interesting read.

thanks for sharing, that gives a good idea what drives superbloom. And I think it's good that they buy the same tokens as we do.

I like that wording aligned incentives, but your right the fact that they have reviews and put effort into actually grading the ICOs they are dealing with is an improvement to how people normally deal with investments and will add a new metric people can use for investing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

You are right. The airdrop ends today (31st of May). So I guess the possibility to double your Airdrop tokens by investing more than 1 ETH will be over, too.
And do not forget the referral bonus where you can earn 4000 SEED Tokens, this is definitely not a small airdrop you can earn some serious money here.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

Very interesting read.

I like that wording aligned incentives, but your right the fact that they have reviews and put effort into actually grading the ICOs they are dealing with is an improvement to how people normally deal with investments and will add a new metric people can use for investing

It changes everything about investment in the blockchain world. Imagine if i plan in investing in an ico i would just go to superbloom and check on the recommended ico  and pick any. Such ease
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

I haven't come across myself... Thanks for this... Nice reward system and total supply of 1 billion seed with 29 million hardcap ain't bad

Yep the low hardcap is a good sign means they have a realistic target not like some of these other projects we see that want a billion to create some weird game lol. Keeping the ico realistic and accessible is an inportant part of the entire ico

Looking at the target and the concept they are aiming to take on, crypto wallet, atm and financial services, we could safely conclude that the supply is quite modest

Ahh nice, that's an awesome little bonus if you were planning on investing in the project! Increasing your free holdings, it could push you upto that middle tier.

I honestly think that would not be an easy journey hitting the hard cap and it is quite high honestly; The market as of now is quite shaky however on the other hand there is 1 billion SEED tokens and there are some great advisors and the idea is solid so let us see how that turns.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

It looks good with ETH price still low and below $1000. However, it might be a difficult thing for people to part with when ETH starts maintaining the 4 figure value later on. But if the value returns are good, then why not?
Yeah it will be very easy for anyone to invest now since eth is low but a lot of investors would want to be sure that their investment will pay off

Every investor always look to make good returns from his/her investment. Thus it will be very easy for them to release their ETH for investing on this project if they see the potentials it carries

You are right, this project does have a lot of potentials that will get one hooked, talk about the expertise, the concept, the platform, everything about it stands for one thing, which is to create value to the token and the benefits attached to the membership package is just too good to be true, so yea, they are doing something that will surely attract investors
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

I haven't come across myself... Thanks for this... Nice reward system and total supply of 1 billion seed with 29 million hardcap ain't bad

Yep the low hardcap is a good sign means they have a realistic target not like some of these other projects we see that want a billion to create some weird game lol. Keeping the ico realistic and accessible is an inportant part of the entire ico

Yeah, I am not a fan of projects that ask for unreasonable amounts of money that they probably won't reach anyway. It would only make the project look greedy. Better be realistic with the amount of money you are aiming at.

Maybe some are just playing safe since the nature  of cryptocurrencies is volatile and they won't want to be caught unaware or unprepared. Although some still have a funny way to stating unrealistic price though.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

It looks good with ETH price still low and below $1000. However, it might be a difficult thing for people to part with when ETH starts maintaining the 4 figure value later on. But if the value returns are good, then why not?
Yeah it will be very easy for anyone to invest now since eth is low but a lot of investors would want to be sure that their investment will pay off

Every investor always look to make good returns from his/her investment. Thus it will be very easy for them to release their ETH for investing on this project if they see the potentials it carries

You are right, this project does have a lot of potentials that will get one hooked, talk about the expertise, the concept, the platform, everything about it stands for one thing, which is to create value to the token and the benefits attached to the membership package is just too good to be true, so yea, they are doing something that will surely attract investors

I have to say there certainly is a lot of benefits to holding your tokens. The platform first off does the heavy lifting for you which could be massive, then you have the incentive and reward system. SEED could be priced very well
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I have to say there certainly is a lot of benefits to holding your tokens. The platform first off does the heavy lifting for you which could be massive, then you have the incentive and reward system. SEED could be priced very well

This is great for the project as it persuades users to HOLD the SEED tokens to stake resulting in more profit for the user. There is more chance of this being a long HOLD due to the generous reward system
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

There is a tier approach to this. In the whitepaper three were mentioned

If you hold SEEDs bettween 1 to 9999. You are a normal member.

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

If you hold more than 100000 SEEDs you can even reserve tokens in an ico.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

ibininja, thanks for detail information.
cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

18.5 ETH is huge value for me. But sometimes you need to invest more to get good services. Unfortunately I need to settle for normal member.

Yea. Everyone can't be on the top level thus they have to make the requirement high. I will just pick a level that I k own is cool with me and maybe look forward to becoming a top leveler some day.

I think u will settle between 10k and 99k...top member is out of my reach for now. But i would have loved to be a top member.

We can actually buy the SEED token in installment and gradually walk our way to the top because I believe with time the token price will definitely increase gradually and there by making the required amount for top level even higher

Yeah that's true. It will definitely rise and when it does the investors will be benefit a lot. I am glad to be part of this great change

Subscribe to bounty programs, airdrops to get more SEED and buy some. Is there is any referrals program where we can earn some SEED tokens if someone Investe in SEED using my reference?

Its going to be difficult to get 100000 seed tokens from Airdrop and bounties, i don't think it is even possible. You just have to spend that money to enjoy benefits.

Hello guys are you seriously telling me that you are not going to invest. The point is to invest not to gather token from bounty and airdrop. So we have to invest to enjoy the privilege

I am going to invest, but I can't spend 18.5 ETH to become premium member. I can buy around 10-25K SEEDs,  and I am trying to get some free SEED tokens.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

I think Superbloom team should do some changes and show tokens sale dates, bonus n other ICO related info at front page. And should be available without registration.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

18.5 ETH is huge value for me. But sometimes you need to invest more to get good services. Unfortunately I need to settle for normal member.

Yea. Everyone can't be on the top level thus they have to make the requirement high. I will just pick a level that I k own is cool with me and maybe look forward to becoming a top leveler some day.

I think u will settle between 10k and 99k...top member is out of my reach for now. But i would have loved to be a top member.

We can actually buy the SEED token in installment and gradually walk our way to the top because I believe with time the token price will definitely increase gradually and there by making the required amount for top level even higher

Yeah that's true. It will definitely rise and when it does the investors will be benefit a lot. I am glad to be part of this great change

Subscribe to bounty programs, airdrops to get more SEED and buy some. Is there is any referrals program where we can earn some SEED tokens if someone Investe in SEED using my reference?

Its going to be difficult to get 100000 seed tokens from Airdrop and bounties, i don't think it is even possible. You just have to spend that money to enjoy benefits.

Hello guys are you seriously telling me that you are not going to invest. The point is to invest not to gather token from bounty and airdrop. So we have to invest to enjoy the privilege

I am going to invest, but I can't spend 18.5 ETH to become premium member. I can buy around 10-25K SEEDs,  and I am trying to get some free SEED tokens.

25k SEED are quite a few. There you get a lot of free-tokens again and again.
I think about how much SEED I buy, I have to check my finances first :-)
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

If you need translation to Russian
Translation experience : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4101079.msg38094252#msg38094252
Please PM me If approved
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I think premium membership is out of reach from small investors as of now. But we should keep accumulating SEED regularly. And one day we might have enough to become premium member.
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

I have not seen bounty campaign, bounty will help grow the community and equally take

this project to a greater height. look into it dev.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

I think premium membership is out of reach from small investors as of now. But we should keep accumulating SEED regularly. And one day we might have enough to become premium member.

It is but also the perks it has are mostly suitable for large investors for example ability to reserve a percentage of the token sale. I think one can achieve that using a pool or something Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: