Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

In order to be eligible to receive the token rewards, how many tokens do we need to own? Or would any amount be enough to be eligible for token rewards?

There is a tier approach to this. In the whitepaper three were mentioned

If you hold SEEDs bettween 1 to 9999. You are a normal member.

If you hold something between 10000–99999 SEED tokens allows you to have priority access to icos.

If you hold more than 100000 SEEDs you can even reserve tokens in an ico.

It's a good incentive to purchase and HODL SEED tokens, 100,000 SEED tokens is quite pricey for the premium membership, I just checked the converter and its value is 18.55 in ETH, and thats based on ETH's current value of $539 on CMC.

ibininja, thanks for detail information.
cryptossi, that you mean to say if I got premium membership on SEED platform as per above holding quantity so that tokens value will be worth of 18+ EatH?

He means you'd need to buy 18.5 ETH worth of tokens to have 100k which is the top level.

18.5 ETH is huge value for me. But sometimes you need to invest more to get good services. Unfortunately I need to settle for normal member.

Yea. Everyone can't be on the top level thus they have to make the requirement high. I will just pick a level that I k own is cool with me and maybe look forward to becoming a top leveler some day.

I think u will settle between 10k and 99k...top member is out of my reach for now. But i would have loved to be a top member.

We can actually buy the SEED token in installment and gradually walk our way to the top because I believe with time the token price will definitely increase gradually and there by making the required amount for top level even higher

Yeah that's true. It will definitely rise and when it does the investors will be benefit a lot. I am glad to be part of this great change

Subscribe to bounty programs, airdrops to get more SEED and buy some. Is there is any referrals program where we can earn some SEED tokens if someone Investe in SEED using my reference?

Its going to be difficult to get 100000 seed tokens from Airdrop and bounties, i don't think it is even possible. You just have to spend that money to enjoy benefits.

Hello guys are you seriously telling me that you are not going to invest. The point is to invest not to gather token from bounty and airdrop. So we have to invest to enjoy the privilege

I am going to invest, but I can't spend 18.5 ETH to become premium member. I can buy around 10-25K SEEDs,  and I am trying to get some free SEED tokens.

25k SEED are quite a few. There you get a lot of free-tokens again and again.
I think about how much SEED I buy, I have to check my finances first :-)

I think premium membership is out of reach from small investors as of now. But we should keep accumulating SEED regularly. And one day we might have enough to become premium member.

It is but also the perks it has are mostly suitable for large investors for example ability to reserve a percentage of the token sale. I think one can achieve that using a pool or something Cheesy

My target is become premium member, let's see what I can do here. May be Superbloom will announce some referrals program Wink
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

https://www.superbloom.com/2xrewards

People need to invest as low as 1 ETH to get the benefits.

I haven't come across myself... Thanks for this... Nice reward system and total supply of 1 billion seed with 29 million hardcap ain't bad

Yep the low hardcap is a good sign means they have a realistic target not like some of these other projects we see that want a billion to create some weird game lol. Keeping the ico realistic and accessible is an inportant part of the entire ico

Looking at the target and the concept they are aiming to take on, crypto wallet, atm and financial services, we could safely conclude that the supply is quite modest

They have a massive total token supply of 1 billion SEED tokens, will there be a burn after the token sale because that is ridiculous do they really need that many tokens?

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

I have not seen bounty campaign, bounty will help grow the community and equally take

this project to a greater height. look into it dev.

Lol.. I don't think they plan on doing a bounty for now tho. But they just ended an amazing airdrop scheme, hope you took part in it.
Don't worry about bounty i know you want to be part of it. Just follow their social media to stay updated.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

I have not seen bounty campaign, bounty will help grow the community and equally take

It is a good effective cheap way of advertisement which certainly helps the community grow. It could be worth looking into depending on how the sales are going.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

I dont know whether this has already been shared here. Check this option about getting double rewards..

I haven't come across myself... Thanks for this... Nice reward system and total supply of 1 billion seed with 29 million hardcap ain't bad

Yeah it is really nice, they need strategies like this to bring in a lot of people. I will not be surprised if they really put it off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

It is a good effective cheap way of advertisement which certainly helps the community grow. It could be worth looking into depending on how the sales are going.

Yes that is true, but a lot of projects do not run bounty campaigns because it can take a lot of time to manage. It is frustrating though because I would definitely join Super blooms bounty if they set one up.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Yeah it is really nice, they need strategies like this to bring in a lot of people. I will not be surprised if they really put it off
The bonus counts with airdrop you can double your airdrop amount if you invest a minimum of 1 ETH it is great because you can earn a lot with their airdrop.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

They did airdrop campaign. I think that also helps in growing a community in terms of members too. And it goes a long way in creating a good strong awareness for projects.
cryptossi

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

They did airdrop campaign. I think that also helps in growing a community in terms of members too. And it goes a long way in creating a good strong awareness for projects.

Airdrop campaign was good because it means the project has more token holders and the airdrop holders might be encouraged to purchase more tokens which helps support the project.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Yep the low hardcap is a good sign means they have a realistic target not like some of these other projects we see that want a billion to create some weird game lol. Keeping the ico realistic and accessible is an inportant part of the entire ico

Looking at the target and the concept they are aiming to take on, crypto wallet, atm and financial services, we could safely conclude that the supply is quite modest

They have a massive total token supply of 1 billion SEED tokens, will there be a burn after the token sale because that is ridiculous do they really need that many tokens?

Good question. Would be interesting to know what they plan to do with the unsold tokens. I hope unsold tokens will be burned and not put in some kind of reserve pool, like other projects were doing it.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

Good question. Would be interesting to know what they plan to do with the unsold tokens. I hope unsold tokens will be burned and not put in some kind of reserve pool, like other projects were doing it.

Agreed a burn can be healthy it shrinks the available supply and allows for the individual tokens to be more valued which would drive up the expected trading valuation on exchanges.

That said I get annoyed when people bitch about billion tokens having billion tokens or having 100k tokens with 800 decimals which is worse?

Valuation and per token pricing is what matters to calculate the market cap the real number of tokens is normally irrelivent it all comes down to the value of the tokens and how many you get having say 1 token worth 100$ or  100 tokens worth .01 is the same to investors
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

Good news for all members. Airdrop bonus toekns distribution will start in Jun once KYC verification is completed. Check below both links.

https://www.superbloom.com/bonus

https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1001945457738895361?s=19
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

That is a really nice shout, I wasn't aware of this and it's good to see a low amount of 1 ETH at current market prices which is only around $550.

Very tempted to invest some right now

I also just found this news in their telegram channel and about to post it. Its already here now. Like you say, its wonderful opportunity to grab more SEED tokens. Gem for our portfolio.

It’s a big bonus for people and given the low fiat value on ethereum at the moment I thin it makes a pretty solid timing as well as people look to possibly shift around their ethereum holdings during this period  more bang for the relatively low buck

I think its a pretty good investment 1 ETH is around $540 at the moment so its a good investment when ETH is low, Im really liking this project they have some great incentives.

It looks good with ETH price still low and below $1000. However, it might be a difficult thing for people to part with when ETH starts maintaining the 4 figure value later on. But if the value returns are good, then why not?
Yeah it will be very easy for anyone to invest now since eth is low but a lot of investors would want to be sure that their investment will pay off

Every investor always look to make good returns from his/her investment. Thus it will be very easy for them to release their ETH for investing on this project if they see the potentials it carries

You are right, this project does have a lot of potentials that will get one hooked, talk about the expertise, the concept, the platform, everything about it stands for one thing, which is to create value to the token and the benefits attached to the membership package is just too good to be true, so yea, they are doing something that will surely attract investors

I have to say there certainly is a lot of benefits to holding your tokens. The platform first off does the heavy lifting for you which could be massive, then you have the incentive and reward system. SEED could be priced very well

Yes, the part of taking off some steam from the investor when it comes to research is really amazing and beneficial in more ways than one, so the probability of investors picking interest on this project is high, what's left is just for the team to put things in place, which of course is relieving, considering their track record and client base
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

Good news for all members. Airdrop bonus toekns distribution will start in Jun once KYC verification is completed. Check below both links.

https://www.superbloom.com/bonus

https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1001945457738895361?s=19
I saw both links. But one more I saw on their Twitter profile and they in that link "SEED tokens in our May Airdrop". What is the meaning of this statement? That means they have any other round of airdrop?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Anybody have information on that end? How much they have collected till now? Somebody else has also asked such question earlier. Looking forward to get some information on that.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

There's no bounty, but there is an airdrop that you can earn something like $100 worth of tokens for free, for following their social media channels, just as good if not better imo.
sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, on the site I did not see information about the timing of the ICO and about the available bonuses
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, on the site I did not see information about the timing of the ICO and about the available bonuses
Yeah I have been wondering too. I have been trying to reach out to them I hope all is well with the project. At least they should try to be filling us in with their progress.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Ahh nice, that's an awesome little bonus if you were planning on investing in the project! Increasing your free holdings, it could push you upto that middle tier.

I honestly think that would not be an easy journey hitting the hard cap and it is quite high honestly; The market as of now is quite shaky however on the other hand there is 1 billion SEED tokens and there are some great advisors and the idea is solid so let us see how that turns.

Big and popular projects scammed people and investors are not very happy. All the legit project gets hit due to that. Superbloom should cross this hurdle and hit the hardcap. Fingers crossed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

why is there still no easy access to the whitepaper? You still have to register just to get information about the project. That should be a lot easier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: