Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Superbloom is in the process of designing superbloom shirts. They need feedback on it. Please visit below link to know more.
https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1002703136891400198?s=19

Superbloom is purple I don't know why people are choosing other colors lol  Grin I love purple with everything, with a whole lot of emotions, you don't want to joke with my purple  Grin Grin

I am really wondering what's up with these shirts. Will they be only available in this lottery to win, or can we buy them on their site or will maybe investors, that invest a certain amount of money, get one as a gift?
In their tweet they say "you might just win a shirt!" and i did not read anything about this on their whitepaper maybe a good question for their Telegram?

Seems like this is lottery type. Not sure how many such shirts will be given. If they have to give lots of shirts, its not really possible. So need more clarity on that part for sure.

Its going to be very tough for them if they have to send shirts for many people. Millions of people will register for that if it is going to be free giveaway. So I think, its only for very few people may be on the lottery basis.
Might be this is some marketing strategies? Because I also not found anything related about this winning shirts in their whitepaper. I guess they are planning for some surprise contests or anything?

I would suggest this shirt be distributed to different strategic locations of the globe for exposures and representations even if it isn't given to the supposed millions of people that will love to get hold of it... People like me Cool

That's a splendid idea but it would also take a lot of effort for the team to travel all around the world. Looking from the marketing perspective, this could be really worth it.

They do not necessarily need to travel, the world is a global village, they could look out for managers in this strategic locations and have this guys represent their interests over there

I don't think Superbloom team wants to spend all money on these t-shirts only Wink. I thinking there will be few t-shirts and will be given as price.

Let's wait and watch. Let's see what Superbloom team is going to do with these t-shirts. They definitely want to use these t-shirts for marketing but can't spend huge money also.

In my opinion it also does not make any sense to spend so much in shirt distribution whereas they can do much better things in Marketing. They are raising money for the development of the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Superbloom is in the process of designing superbloom shirts. They need feedback on it. Please visit below link to know more.

Superbloom is purple I don't know why people are choosing other colors lol  Grin I love purple with everything, with a whole lot of emotions, you don't want to joke with my purple  Grin Grin

I am really wondering what's up with these shirts. Will they be only available in this lottery to win, or can we buy them on their site or will maybe investors, that invest a certain amount of money, get one as a gift?
In their tweet they say "you might just win a shirt!" and i did not read anything about this on their whitepaper maybe a good question for their Telegram?

Seems like this is lottery type. Not sure how many such shirts will be given. If they have to give lots of shirts, its not really possible. So need more clarity on that part for sure.

Its going to be very tough for them if they have to send shirts for many people. Millions of people will register for that if it is going to be free giveaway. So I think, its only for very few people may be on the lottery basis.
Might be this is some marketing strategies? Because I also not found anything related about this winning shirts in their whitepaper. I guess they are planning for some surprise contests or anything?

I would suggest this shirt be distributed to different strategic locations of the globe for exposures and representations even if it isn't given to the supposed millions of people that will love to get hold of it... People like me Cool

That's right. If there is going to be a contest for it, let few of them be secluded out for that purpose and let bulk of them to sent out to places where it can actually have positive impact on the project's marketing.

As of now I don't see any info regarding competition or info about what needs to be done to win this t-shirt. Let's see when the announce the contest.

Competition nobody said anything about competition I thought they are going to distribute a specific number of T-shirt. Why should compete to get the T-shirt.

Didn't say there is going to be a competition for it, I was just saying even if they want to use that as one of a means of acquiring the cloth they should set out a little Quantity for it.  it's just a thought from me not official.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

Did somebody notice that their Medium channel is suspended all of sudden? I hope team should look into it and may request for unban immediately.

They could easily create new one, we all know that medium.com has one of the most strictest policies as a blog plus i think they are kind of against cryptocurrency and anything that has to do with it Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Did somebody notice that their Medium channel is suspended all of sudden? I hope team should look into it and may request for unban immediately.

They could easily create new one, we all know that medium.com has one of the most strictest policies as a blog plus i think they are kind of against cryptocurrency and anything that has to do with it Huh

Haven't noticed it, yet. But I heard that a lot of Medium accounts get suspended nowadays. Someone should let the team know so that they can get it unbanned/make a new account or search for an alternative.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

great thing, you can register as a beta tester and if you're lucky, you will be selected in a few weeks and can test the platform. Of course, I signed up immediately:-)
https://www.superbloom.com/register

Nice one and good that they already have a beta test scheduled as part of their marketing campaign and not wait till the ICO is over, i hope to see the test go smoothly without a bug, as this will increase the whole viability of the project, thanks for the link though, as i hope to be part of those who will be selected for the testing process, this is getting interesting

I'm a big fan of beta testing, especially projects like superbloom. I like the idea of ​​this platform very well and I hope I can test it extensively soon.
Let's see if we can get rewards in tokens if we find mistakes or make suggestions for change

Yea, i'm really interested on this one because they already have a nice track record and i can't wait to see what they are capable of this time that they are launching their own project/platform, they must be well prepared and equipped to showcase their creative capabilities like they did with other projects, so fingers crossed as we watch the project unfold
Sozialtourist

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

great thing, you can register as a beta tester and if you're lucky, you will be selected in a few weeks and can test the platform. Of course, I signed up immediately:-)

Nice one and good that they already have a beta test scheduled as part of their marketing campaign and not wait till the ICO is over, i hope to see the test go smoothly without a bug, as this will increase the whole viability of the project, thanks for the link though, as i hope to be part of those who will be selected for the testing process, this is getting interesting

I'm a big fan of beta testing, especially projects like superbloom. I like the idea of ​​this platform very well and I hope I can test it extensively soon.
Let's see if we can get rewards in tokens if we find mistakes or make suggestions for change

Yea, i'm really interested on this one because they already have a nice track record and i can't wait to see what they are capable of this time that they are launching their own project/platform, they must be well prepared and equipped to showcase their creative capabilities like they did with other projects, so fingers crossed as we watch the project unfold

I hope it's not a closed beta but the testers are allowed to share screenshots and their experience to the public.

Does anyone know if there will be an ICO project already in the beta test on their platform?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

I hope it's not a closed beta but the testers are allowed to share screenshots and their experience to the public.

Does anyone know if there will be an ICO project already in the beta test on their platform?
It would be great if they could share some screenshots then everyone can watch how much they have developed in such a short amount of time.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

It would be great if they could share some screenshots then everyone can watch how much they have developed in such a short amount of time.

Ya you can never underestimate how appreciated media like screenshots are and how much they are appreciated by investors and those thinking of investing
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

Haven't noticed it, yet. But I heard that a lot of Medium accounts get suspended nowadays. Someone should let the team know so that they can get it unbanned/make a new account or search for an alternative.
I seen that. Even from their homepage also Medium link is disappeared now. Few days back was there. So they are creating new medium channel for it or they will another blogs links?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

Superbloom is purple I don't know why people are choosing other colors lol  Grin I love purple with everything, with a whole lot of emotions, you don't want to joke with my purple  Grin Grin

That's right. If there is going to be a contest for it, let few of them be secluded out for that purpose and let bulk of them to sent out to places where it can actually have positive impact on the project's marketing.

As of now I don't see any info regarding competition or info about what needs to be done to win this t-shirt. Let's see when the announce the contest.

Competition nobody said anything about competition I thought they are going to distribute a specific number of T-shirt. Why should compete to get the T-shirt.

Didn't say there is going to be a competition for it, I was just saying even if they want to use that as one of a means of acquiring the cloth they should set out a little Quantity for it.  it's just a thought from me not official.

Okay I get you. I suggest they should produce a good number of the shirt and distribute. I don't think they can distribute to everybody they should just give a good number of the shirt

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

That's not much of a problem as they can actually create another account. The only challenge will be getting back the old posts. I hope they have a backup of all their previous posts else then they gat really work at have trying to update their new account
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

Lots of medium accounts are getting suspended recently. Most have to do with cryptocurrency or ico related blog posts. But they can unblock it by writing to the support.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Lots of medium accounts are getting suspended recently. Most have to do with cryptocurrency or ico related blog posts. But they can unblock it by writing to the support.

True, a friend mine had his account suspended but was unblocked after he wrote to the medium support. They should be a bit more easy going with suspending account related to crypto please.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

It happened to  me once and I filled a ticket; the re-enabled my post since they have an automatic system that checks I think for specific keywords or titles...etc It is the Auto detection algorithm they have in place that is messing a lot of things.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

I've noticed alot of these suspensions are due to breaking the rules such as copy and paste or using other content from other websites.

Not sure why theres has been suspended though cause I wouldn't of thought Superbloom themselves have stolen content
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

I've noticed alot of these suspensions are due to breaking the rules such as copy and paste or using other content from other websites.

Not sure why theres has been suspended though cause I wouldn't of thought Superbloom themselves have stolen content

Could be because of any one of these, mainly the trying to drive traffic to the their ICO website one i bet.

Posting content primarily to drive traffic to, or increase the search rankings of, an external site, product, or service
Scraping and reposting content from other sources for the primary purpose of generating revenue or other personal gains
Posting duplicate content, whether from a single account or across multiple accounts
Stories where the content is clipped with the sole purpose of linking to the rest of the article on a different website.
Performing a disproportionately large number of interactions, particularly by automated means. This includes bulk, indiscriminate interactions, such as following of other accounts (follow spam), clapping, or highlighting
Repeatedly using responses or other interactions as a method of promotion
Participating in bounty campaigns or brigades to artificially inflate rankings for posts, accounts, businesses, or products

Source to the above is here: https://github.com/Medium/medium-policy/blob/master/Rules.md
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Okay I get you. I suggest they should produce a good number of the shirt and distribute. I don't think they can distribute to everybody they should just give a good number of the shirt

They should give free t-shirt for top investors if at all they want to give it free. But I think it will be mostly use for display kind of thing rather than making it in bulk.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Could be because of any one of these, mainly the trying to drive traffic to the their ICO website one i bet.

Posting content primarily to drive traffic to, or increase the search rankings of, an external site, product, or service

Source to the above is here: https://github.com/Medium/medium-policy/blob/master/Rules.md

I wasn't aware of such a rule by Medium. But that would mean that technically all ICO projects aren't allowed to use Medium for their blogs because the main intention of all these articles is to drive traffic to [...] an external site, product?!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Yea, i think most projects are beginning to understand what it means to bridge the gap between them and the community, when projects come up with things like this, they are bridging that gap, imagine what it feels like for a lot of individuals to have a first hand experience on a project they intend investing, it will completely change the perception of the community to a much more comfortable place
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

I wasn't aware of such a rule by Medium. But that would mean that technically all ICO projects aren't allowed to use Medium for their blogs because the main intention of all these articles is to drive traffic to [...] an external site, product?!

Yes, this is not good. In this case none of the ICO will be able to do promotion using Medium platform. But I think medium wants their platforms to be used to discuss about project and not do direct advertisement about token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: