Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3680 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

I just learnt Superbloom has a telegram event called add a friend were one stand a chance to earn up to 4000 seed. I've got my friends and enemies in superbloom telegram group already  Smiley

Its not bad to add few more from your distance friend circle. This is not at all bad to get 4K SEEDs. They really have a very good strategy for marketing.

Y their marketing since the beginning of the project has been spot on some other ICOs could only wish to have this kind of reach and marketing they seem to have it down quite well
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

I just learnt Superbloom has a telegram event called add a friend were one stand a chance to earn up to 4000 seed. I've got my friends and enemies in superbloom telegram group already  Smiley

Its not bad to add few more from your distance friend circle. This is not at all bad to get 4K SEEDs. They really have a very good strategy for marketing.

Y their marketing since the beginning of the project has been spot on some other ICOs could only wish to have this kind of reach and marketing they seem to have it down quite well

Marketing is essential for new ICO projects like this, it's all about awareness and showing off the potential of a project
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

Marketing is essential for new ICO projects like this, it's all about awareness and showing off the potential of a project

Well spoken, regardless of how good a project features are if they have poor marketing the project will perform poorly. Glad superbloom has an elite marketing team.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

Yea of course if a platform like this gets a lot of members a lot of ico's would love to be on their platform and promote their project.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Wow... Superbloom just announced that 100,000 people have registered on superbloom site.. Here is the tweet. 
https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1004852409439358976?s=19

Very impressive no one wants to miss out on a great opportunity to have a great portfolio.

That's a nice one. Congratulations to them on the acquired figure. It's a good project worth identifying with I must say. So that number doesn't in anyway come as a surprise.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Wow... Superbloom just announced that 100,000 people have registered on superbloom site.. Here is the tweet. 

Very impressive no one wants to miss out on a great opportunity to have a great portfolio.

That's a nice one. Congratulations to them on the acquired figure. It's a good project worth identifying with I must say. So that number doesn't in anyway come as a surprise.

Yep been saying for a while this team is racking up major marketing muscle so the huge number was sort of expected but breaking past 100k is a serious milestone that the team really deserves and it’s great moment
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Well spoken, regardless of how good a project features are if they have poor marketing the project will perform poorly. Glad superbloom has an elite marketing team.

The marketing team decision making is just top notch through out every stage since they began. Not just marketing, the project idea on its own is a stand alone success.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

Yep been saying for a while this team is racking up major marketing muscle so the huge number was sort of expected but breaking past 100k is a serious milestone that the team really deserves and it’s great moment

Wow 100k registered people on the website is huge. The marketing Team made a good job and with a great project is not a big surprise that they reach the number of participants.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

Wow 100k registered people on the website is huge. The marketing Team made a good job and with a great project is not a big surprise that they reach the number of participants.
I'm really surpirse that they have already reach that number. They must be doing their job really good.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

What do you think, how many ICOs will be listed on Superbloom per month? Since they will have strict acceptance criteria, I think it will not be more than 2 per month. But actually, I tend to think that it's only 1 a month.
What do you appreciate?
Zombie259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

What do you think, how many ICOs will be listed on Superbloom per month? Since they will have strict acceptance criteria, I think it will not be more than 2 per month. But actually, I tend to think that it's only 1 a month.
What do you appreciate?

I think in the beginning there will be only 1 or 2 a month. But if Superbloom promote them well and they reach their goals, more will follow.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:37:33 PM

What do you appreciate?

I think in the beginning there will be only 1 or 2 a month. But if Superbloom promote them well and they reach their goals, more will follow.

Even 'only' 1 or 2 would be nice. Better quality than quantity! There might be a month when there is not even one single promising project that is good enough to be listed on Superbloom. That shouldn't be seen as a problem! I'd rather see no new ICO-project than a semi-good one that just got picked because there is no alternative.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

Grin Grin awesome  Grin Grin this is a very great news, it a clear indications that superbloom are really making positive impact but am not that much surprise because i have always expected them to be very successful

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

What do you appreciate?

Even 'only' 1 or 2 would be nice. Better quality than quantity! There might be a month when there is not even one single promising project that is good enough to be listed on Superbloom. That shouldn't be seen as a problem! I'd rather see no new ICO-project than a semi-good one that just got picked because there is no alternative.
I agree i would rather have one project that can get give me a lot of profit instead of 10 projects which can't give me anything.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

What do you appreciate?

I agree i would rather have one project that can get give me a lot of profit instead of 10 projects which can't give me anything.

It feels that the most important bit is knowing or deciding the good ICOs. It is great that they will be doing that work and you are almost sure that the ICO running through the platform has gone the KYC and necessary checks.

Zombie259

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

What do you appreciate?

It feels that the most important bit is knowing or deciding the good ICOs. It is great that they will be doing that work and you are almost sure that the ICO running through the platform has gone the KYC and necessary checks.

Indeed, the Superbloom Team does all the work, the only thing what you need, is to buy some Seed Token. Only onetime the KYC procedure.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

The whole concept of simplifying the entire process is really going to a huge benefit if it means only doing one kyc and getting all the rewards for holding it’s really worth it I think for buyers
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

What do you appreciate?

The plan  to posting good ico that are likely to succeed based on their research for the public's benefit is a good one. But what I will love to ask is what will happen if by chance a "vetted" ico turns out not to have gone as planned?
Zombie259

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

What do you appreciate?

The plan  to posting good ico that are likely to succeed based on their research for the public's benefit is a good one. But what I will love to ask is what will happen if by chance a "vetted" ico turns out not to have gone as planned?

I think it is getting more and more complicated to find good ICOs, there to much. An Exchange like Superbloom, can pre select ICOs  and list and promote only the good ones.
icosiren

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Superbloom has received top ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/superbloom/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: