Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] CoinSeason - Canada's Fast Growing Digital Exchange Platform  (Read 625 times)
CoinSeason (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 12:19:08 PM by CoinSeason

CoinSeason is a subsidiary of Volctech Blockchain Inc.(founded by William Wang, Jack Wang and James Li, who are also the Founders of CoinSeason). CoinSeason is an unique technology innovation company in Vancouver growing at a remarkable speed.
The Articles of Association and the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Policy and Procedure of CoinSeason Capital Inc. are handled by a professional legal team and are fully governed by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).

Since 2017, the governments of countries such as Russia, Japan, Singapore, Israel, Sweden, Dubai, and Estonia have stated that they would consider issuing statutory digital currencies. With the booming development of blockchain industry, the attitude of countries towards digital assets has gradually developed from prohibition to recognition and implementation and has gradually begun to manage and regulate the market, which marks the future trend of blockchain assets. Digital assets, blockchain and other technologies are the technological innovation that the current financial industry craves.
In Canada, the digital encrypted currency market has gradually become more standardized, and regulators are very positive about ICO. On August 27, 2017, the Canadian Securities Administration issued a statement saying that the ICO token was may be a security and required to comply with the Canadian Securities Act. Meanwhile, companies that are about to issue ICOs were welcome to enter the “Regulatory Sandbox” to test new financial products in a limited environment. On January 31, 2018, the Canadian government announced cooperation with the World Economic Forum and the Dutch government to launch a blockchain identification system. At the same time, Bill Morneau, Minister of Finance of Canada indicated that Canada would not change its current tax code for Bitcoin. CoinSeason trading platform is located in such a country with a friendly policy, adhering to professionalism and integrity to open up a safe, stable and legal trading platform for customers.

With the fast growing blockchain industry and cryptocurrency market, CoinSeason understands how much the digital asset holders want to have a secure, stable, and credible platform with competitive fees.

With the blockchain industry booming around the world, CoinSeason aims to provide a fast and secure investment platform for the public. CoinSeason provides output ports for blockchain technology, in order to promote the development and application of blockchain technology.

The CoinSeason team believes that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the revolutionary tools to unleash the potential in all business sectors.  Our team is excited to witness the power of blockchain and come join us by participating our ICO!
Core Team

William Wang
James Li
Jack Wang
Founder and CEO of CoinSeason
Co-founder and CTO of CoinSeason
Co-founder and COO of CoinSeason
---
---
---
Dan Song
Nicki Yang
Xinyi Wang
CFO of CoinSeason
Director of Fund Management of CoinSeason
Chief Architect of CoinSeason
---
---
---
Fei Yan
Frank Zhang
Eric Li
Chief R & D Engineer of CoinSeason
Chief Big Data Analyst of CoinSeason
Sales Director of CoinSeason
---
---
---
Erica Wang
Clover Zhou
Product Director of CoinSeason
Marketing Director of CoinSeason
---
---

The CoinSeason platform will be fully up and running in June 2018. The upcoming CoinSeason token (CSZ) will be issued in September 2018 and token owners can use CSZ as utility token to reduce trading commission cost.
Once the CoinSeason trading platform is fully up and running, CoinSeason will serve the market with competitive fees and services.  CoinSeason is currently in the process of applying for “marketplace” status, which simply means the company will be licensed to trade securities and related product, allowing CoinSeason to expand the business.
More Details we be available in the near future!

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dustedlock

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

Nice to see that this company is growing, and already has OTC trading in Canada! This is definitely one to keep an eye on, can't wait to see the upcoming token details, WP, etc.
I'll be following this one closely!!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

The beginning is good. The team is pretty. It is necessary to add more technical information about the project. We wait. White paper and related information.
CoinSeason (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

The beginning is good. The team is pretty. It is necessary to add more technical information about the project. We wait. White paper and related information.

The additional information (whitepaper, and technical information, etc) will be added as soon as it's finalized! Thanks for your support!
KarmaPower

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Wow, CoinSeason is already making big moves in Canada! Excited for this project and exchange!
nebes

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

advertising in all directions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3203316.0
alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

your site seemed to me uninformative. I did not see the information about the team, there is also no road map. Tell me, where can I see all this information?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
CoinSeason (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

your site seemed to me uninformative. I did not see the information about the team, there is also no road map. Tell me, where can I see all this information?

We are still finalizing the details of the project, we will update everything very soon. Keep in mind that we are still in the very early stages -- prior to the ICO details being announced.
MikePower737

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Buy and Sell Bitcoins, Ethereum and Litecoins!
Join now Smiley https://www.coinseason.com/
KarmaPower

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

The CoinSeason community is growing as fast as the CoinSeason exchange platform! Tongue
Milti

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Get involved if you not in it you can't win it.
https://www.coinseason.com/register?invite_code=207446
Nurlou

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

By the way, CoinSeason has a rewards program! Here is the LINK
MikePower737

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

Get Rewarded with 398 CSZ coins for Early Platform Registration and Earn 108 CSZ for Each Referral. Grin

https://medium.com/coinseason/coinseason-platform-rewards-program-7e3150df9ff2
bay hai chin

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

The CoinSeason community is developing very strongly, I hope you will achieve what you want, wish you success
Nurlou

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

The CoinSeason community is developing very strongly, I hope you will achieve what you want, wish you success

CoinSeason is delivering that's for sure! I too do wish success to them!
MikePower737

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Why CoinSeason?

CoinSeason believes trading digital currencies should be convenient, fast and borderless.

- We offer the lowest fee possible in the market

- We support trading in large transactions with fast delivery

-  Encrypted cold storage
KarmaPower

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

CoinSeason's newest promotional video provides a lot of information, check it out!

https://powerlaunch.io/coinseason/csz.mp4
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

My impression with this exchange is that they are pretty legit.
At least if you are a trader, you know for sure that they will not run away.
But in terms of fee structure, withdrawal fee, need to compare it with others.
And where can we find the fee structure page? Link please. Thanks.
KarmaPower

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

My impression with this exchange is that they are pretty legit.
At least if you are a trader, you know for sure that they will not run away.
But in terms of fee structure, withdrawal fee, need to compare it with others.
And where can we find the fee structure page? Link please. Thanks.

The whitepaper should be released shortly Smiley
MikePower737

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

Coinseason is Canada's fast growing digital currency exchange platform and we provide services to merchants and consumers from around the world.

We are the first digital currency exchange platform that provides dedicated support on trading bitcoin with CNY, CAD and USD.

Our coverage is still expanding worldwide to support traders trading bitcoin with their home currencies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: