Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Facebook’s planned crypto weighing the market down!  (Read 136 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:16 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 12:27:48 AM by jamesashmore1964

A FB coin could potentially be the coin of the masses: that gives BTC no future!
When FB launch their crypto it could devestate the price of many coins!
FB have the masses as an audience!
Opinion only on my part!
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

If facebook doesnt come out and say it, then dont believe it.

Positivebetting
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

Does Facebook have to issue its own cryptocurrency? Can you provide a detailed source of information, I do not quite understand what you are talking about?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Does Facebook have to issue its own cryptocurrency? Can you provide a detailed source of information, I do not quite understand what you are talking about?

It’s all over the internet
Google FACEBOOK CRYPTO
seamukred

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

This is very good news. The Facebook audience is huge! If Facebook really develops its cryptocurrency, it will be a great success. Personally, I will definitely buy this cryptocurrency.
darksquall22

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

It might right now but I think overall it would end up helping the market. But who knows Facebook does have a way of ruining things.
pnqwiuha

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

One message yesterday was that Facebook was planning to release its own block chain business, and I don't think the drop in the market was due to the plan of Facebook, which may be a combination of multiple exchanges in order to clean up contracts in the futures.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

The exciting news, Facebook as the world’s largest social media, has a huge impact on cryptocurrencies, and I even think that Facebook may have the potential to replace the BTT Forum become the largest social platform for cryptocurrency in the future.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

I think this correction is just a tree shaking before a run up next week during and after the biggest crypto conference Consensus. In the past years, cryptos have run up big after this conference.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

I do not think facebook can do any harm to other altcoins in anyway, even if they launch their own coin i do not think of any reasons why they will want to damage other altcoins.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

I do not think facebook can do any harm to other altcoins in anyway, even if they launch their own coin i do not think of any reasons why they will want to damage other altcoins.

A FB coin could potentially be the coin of the masses: that gives BTC no future!
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

One message yesterday was that Facebook was planning to release its own block chain business, and I don't think the drop in the market was due to the plan of Facebook, which may be a combination of multiple exchanges in order to clean up contracts in the futures.

Yes I do agree in your opinion because it is not necessary that one a facebook would actually produce there own coin the market will go down maybe there is a possibility that it helps the market go bigger because of the participants that are willing to attend too.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Do you know how dumb this comment is?!
A centralized and controlled facebook coin has absolutely nothing to do with free, censorship resistent value transfer and wealth storage!
Furthermore a FB coin would probably barely be a real tradeable crypto currency and more of a voucher limited to Zuckerberg's platform.
I checked some more of your comments and you're definitely not a Bitcoin supporter. That'S fine. But stop those ridiculous comments.
Makes you look like a dummy.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

Paypal exists, so does two dozen others like it. none of them can even begin to compete with bitcoin. now why in the world you think a shitcoin created by facebook can even start to put a dent in the only decentralized currency of the world?Huh

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

It’s all over the internet
Google FACEBOOK CRYPTO

I bet this is a furphy, Facebook won't launch any coin on the market, they are against the cryptocurrency and have lot of money already
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

When FB launch their crypto it could devestate the price of many coins!
Opinion only on my part!
you may be dreaming, what to expect from coins to be created facebook?
to me is not at all attractive and not worth to compare with bitcoin.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

A coin of the masses? how can it be if it will be just created as new like the other coins that are being said to be the future too.

It won't give any distraction to bitcoin, it will gain attention to bitcoin as we all know that bitcoin remains to be the king.

Opinion only on my part!
It has an audience but the value of it will still depend on how much the market cap will come out and its supply number.

waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

I do not think that the Facebook currency will have a negative impact on the market, but rather think that if it is born, it will contribute to making this new sector known to many people in the world. But on the birth of this currency of the Zuckenberg company I am skeptical, we must wait for company confirmations, because Facebook was one of the social networks that had recently banned ICOs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: