Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPARTANS' BOUNTY TEAM  (Read 253 times)
NickVasilich (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:38:36 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 10:24:34 AM by NickVasilich

We create active bounty hunters team

- You there, what is your profession?
                                                                                                                                                                                                             - I am a potter... sir.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             - And you?
                                                                                                                                                                                                             - Sculptor, sir.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             - You?
                                                                                                                                                                                                             - Blacksmith.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             - You see, old friend? I brought more bounty hunters
                                                                                                                                                                                                               than you did!

“King Leonidas. 300 Spartans”

Who we are?

We are bounty managers team seeking for fresh solutions of bounty campaigns challenges.

Check our previous expertise: Renberry и TE-FOOD

The current project leading by our team is  

Why Spartans’ bounty team would be interesting especially for you?

1. Each newcomer - Brand new/Newbie with his forum rank - gets manual: when & what to do for joining bounty activity and test new skills within bounty tasks provided by our team (we’ll provide for everyone ongoing support and help for quick becoming bounty hunter of experience).

2. Each advanced user, from Junior member and above, would be able taking part in individual bounty tasks with extra rewards.

3. We are looking for permanent interpreters.
If you are experienced interpreter fill in this FORM

Why are we doing it?

We are creating active, reliable community of team bounty players, who would be able perfectly execute all the bounty tasks, provided by our team. All participants of Spartans’ Bounty team will be extra rewarded as compared to ordinary bounty players of our campaigns.

To join our team and become the Spartan you have to:

1. Create accounts for following publics, blogs and social networks:
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Reddit
- Medium
- Steemit
- YouTube
- LinkedIn
- Telegram
If by any reason you still haven’t required accounts - CREATE IT ASAP - JUST OUR RECOMMENDATION.

2. Join our main English language chat - SPARTANS’ BOUNTY TEAM
In case if the local languages communities will be in demand for local language chat - we’ll create it.

Join Spartans

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 10:24:02 AM by NickVasilich

WE MANAGE BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS

Unchained2018

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Hi! I don’t think that it’s something new even for me as a newbie.
Can you clarify what does distinguish Spartans team from other bounty campaigns?
nebes

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

advertising in all directions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3203316.0
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Can you clarify what does distinguish Spartans team from other bounty campaigns?

Thanks for your question.

First of all Spartans' team is not a bounty campaign.
This team is creating for better coordination of selected number of bounty hunters, who will be eligible for the execution of individual tasks and get enlarged bounty rewards. Saprtans bounty tasks are avaliable only in the frames of bounty campaigns managrd by our team. This is a kind of new cooperation with bounty hunters which gives oportunity even for beginners get extra reward.

As additional option, in our Spartans' bounty chat everybody can receive any support affiliated to bounty hunter's activity - for example, if you don't know how to create MEW, or what to do for increase your Titter followers, or how update your twitter audit score free of charge... - WE WILL HELP YOU TO ANSWER ALL THIS QUESTIONS!

Join SPARTANS

Best, NickVasilich.

darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

Hi there everyone! I have been a member of the Bounty team and did 1 project(which is currently ongoing) named RAWG! We are completely different from  standard Bounty Hunters. Being within the 50's(for the RAWG Bounty) has been a good experience and i have learned a lot throughout the whole project. Our group is opened to all peoples from beginners to veteran. When i joined i had very little experience in crypto world but now being with so many peoples i have learned a lot. Basically beginners who are dedicated and want to learn more about crypto world beside earning will find our group very fruitful. Don't waste you time and JOIN IN! Feel free to ask questions , Join us and be a part of the community. #cheers
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

This team is creating for better coordination of selected number of bounty hunters, who will be eligible for the execution of individual tasks and get enlarged bounty rewards. Saprtans bounty tasks are avaliable only in the frames of bounty campaigns managrd by our team. This is a kind of new cooperation with bounty hunters which gives oportunity even for beginners get extra reward.

As additional option, in our Spartans' bounty chat everybody can receive any support affiliated to bounty hunter's activity - for example, if you don't know how to create MEW, or what to do for increase your Titter followers, or how update your twitter audit score free of charge... - WE WILL HELP YOU TO ANSWER ALL THIS QUESTIONS!

Join SPARTANS

Best, NickVasilich.

does this mean spartans team are service providers running bounty campaigns? how can we join? what will we get if we join this very spartans team?
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

Join SPARTANS

Best, NickVasilich.

does this mean spartans team are service providers running bounty campaigns? how can we join? what will we get if we join this very spartans team?

Thanks for your questions!
 Yes, we manage bounty campaigns and you are free to join our current RAWG bounty campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0.

If you are still not in Spartans' bounty team just follow this link https://t.me/SPARTANSBOUNTYTEAM

Membership in Spartans team will give you access to special task and extra reward. In our ongoing RAWG bounty a lot of teammates already execute such tasks.

Best,
NickVasilich.

NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Hi there everyone! I have been a member of the Bounty team and did 1 project(which is currently ongoing) named RAWG! We are completely different from  standard Bounty Hunters. Being within the 50's(for the RAWG Bounty) has been a good experience and i have learned a lot throughout the whole project. Our group is opened to all peoples from beginners to veteran. When i joined i had very little experience in crypto world but now being with so many peoples i have learned a lot. Basically beginners who are dedicated and want to learn more about crypto world beside earning will find our group very fruitful. Don't waste you time and JOIN IN! Feel free to ask questions , Join us and be a part of the community. #cheers

Thank for your opinion, Mate. I appreaciate our cooperation.

Best,
NickVasilich.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

TE-FOOD is a solid project.
I joined the team recently. Just started, so far so good Smiley
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Thanks for your support.
Best,
NickVasilich

pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

I can only recommend the participation. Joined some time ago and already got really nice tasks. Beside Bounties You get a lot of cool insights in projects, crypto and bounty hunting. Also the team and lead is helpful, nice and... yeah, awesome. (-,
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

❌ We are not any kind of  Airdrops or ordinary Bounty team! ❌

We are a team of Bounty Hunters working for consecutive Projects one after other (sometimes more than one project at a time)! Here we don't have any special requirements or time specification. We can work in our own leisure time , chit-chat with other members (we are very friendly) as well as we help each other to learn as well as provide supportive information's. Currently we don't work in stakes or shares! We have got fixed amount of tokens allocated for each task we perform and the most important part is we don't have limitations to our works like ordinary bounty hunters often face!

We got the freedom to earn as much as token we want! Our team leader chooses the BEST AND MOST PROMISING PROJECTS that have the highest possibility to be successful! Join us and be a member of this awesome group.
NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

Yeah it feels so good for this project and were glad to have this kind of opportunity to be place as they started this amazing and fantastic ico project.

We have other interesting projects to take part in! Join us via Spartans chat!

NickVasilich (OP)

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 07:33:35 PM by NickVasilich

upd

kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

it looks like this team will be the thing that is needed by many bounty hunters to continue to work together, or maybe it depends on this team to get substantial profit
simple question for this team, how much does an individual have to spend with this team? of course it's not free for something amazing, isn't it?
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

I think your project has a very noble mission because this system will benefit the new crypto trader, who just learned what cryptocurrency is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: