Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Token Loan platform  (Read 65 times)
Daveprofile (OP)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

MoneyToken is an innovative lending platform that has just emerged and I am actually thrilled about it.

Consider you have the most dominant cryptocurrency, Bitcoin which is currently hovering around $8000 per coin.

Every investor would exercise patience to wait for the price to hit say $15,000-$20,000. Forfeiting various other investments that could be on the horizon.

That is where MoneyToken comes in. MoneyToken a British Based company accepts your cryptocurrency as a collateral(Refunding any interest accured over the lending period), and then gives fait or stable coin in return.

It's a win-win situation.

The interest rate is low,

It's global and doesn't have to involves the bank.

Money token creates the platform for investors and Cryptocurrency holders.

Creating Harmony in the financial ecosystem.

The concept of crypto-backed loans is fantastic. The platform is already launched and Roger Ver is on board!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

I always afraid like these lending platforms. It sounds like old-school type scam.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

That is where MoneyToken comes in. MoneyToken a British Based company accepts your cryptocurrency as a collateral(Refunding any interest accured over the lending period), and then gives fait or stable coin in return.

It's interesting to learn about another company offering such a service. This isn't new. What's the spread over collateral that MoneyToken will loan, i.e., if I put up 1 BTC in collateral how much will MoneyToken loan me?

The interest rate is low,

What's the interest rate. Don't bullshit us with "it depends" type lines, give us real rates based on a real scenario.

It's global and doesn't have to involves the bank.

If they're taking deposits and giving out loans they are a bank. It's a definition. It's not a curse. The thing that makes banks bad is fractional lending - so when MoneyToken takes my 1 BTC as collateral for my 1.# BTC loan...do they lend that money out again, which further depeletes their reserves on hand and leaves the impact of their failure significant?

The concept of crypto-backed loans is fantastic. The platform is already launched and Roger Ver is on board!

"Fantastic" is an impression I have yet to agree with, but is using the words "Roger Ver" supposed to make us enthusiastic about this? If so, why?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: