Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verasity Proof of View Technology (PoV)  (Read 141 times)
marydarli (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

As a crypto enthusiast, couple with the much time I have being in the crypto space, I have seen the Blockchain technology evolved from not just being good to being better with new concepts creeping into this space every day. Well, of recent I have being following the Verasity project closely; one among the things that caught my eyes about this project is their unique technology: Proof of View technology (PoVTM).

Though I might not be able to give you the full technical concept about this new technology but one unique thing I can tell you for sure is that it values the viewer’s time, so viewers are rewarded with VERA token for actively watching videos on the Verasity platform. One interesting thing to note is that, the Verasity Team already filed a patent (though patent pending) to protect this new technology. Well, no much speculation, I will just sit down on my couch with some bottles of beer and watch things unfold.
lucky626

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

Perfect idea
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

Hello!
I would like to ask where can I read more about Verasity's team and technology?
Very thanks if you reply.
Regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: