Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Finland  (Read 480 times)
stableservers (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:37:27 PM

Heya guys,

I just registered here as it seems that bitcoins are here to stay. Well, maybe it's not the only reason but a good one!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself and what i'm basically doing at the moment:
I own a company called Stableservers, which is Web Hosting/Development, IT Solution provider. I've been working lately with bitcoin implementation and finally, today everything is up and running. At this date also, I translated our website to english language. There you may find some linguistic horrible sentences but carry on, im not a fcking teacher or translator! I don't only lead this master piece of shit, but I'm also dedicated system administrator and web developer for this company. Linux is my main thingy so maybe you shouldnt ask much about windows. Ok enough now and please go check it by urself: http://stableservers.eu/ (remember to choose teh great britain flag on top nav)

Greetings to Ireland and Thailand! I used to live there few years... such a great countries and great people Smiley

Hope to see you all around here... not only ppl from those countries, just in case if I got misunderstood .

Muffinssi @ Qnet/IRCnet
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:11:19 PM

Welcome The more people from more countries we have creating posts and sharing videos about bitcoin the more the community grows

Good luck and welcome

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:07:29 PM

Welcome from another Finn, we do have a quite a big user base here. Nice to see more businesses accepting Bitcoin and good luck, it's a tough business!
BlockChainLottery

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

AwesomeDice.net

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 08:17:41 PM

Welcome, is Santa Claus almost ready? Say hi from me.

But seriously, great that you accept Bitcoin for web hosting. I use it myself, and it is awesome.

stableservers (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 02:34:47 AM

I'm not sure about Santa, but he must be fine... maybe some problems with alcohol but thats normal.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: