Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO are back these days?  (Read 74 times)
nikka1987 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

I recently invested in ICO (GIG9)  and bcz now in many crypto summits ICO's are attending. so I think its again a time to invest in ICO
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

Beware, do not think that an ICO on the trade fair will be successful. ICO's risk is too high. Unless you are convinced that you fully understand the project, do not be deceived by his propaganda.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
timmeyh

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

One good investment doesn`t mean that the other investment in the same sphere will be successful as well. It is individual success for any ICO. I should say especially with ICO, because it is quite hard to find one that can bring you profit.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

Nah, its still too risky to regularly invest in projects that are looking solid on all the fronts. At the moment the only safe investments are very hyped ICOs, but it has been difficult to get access to them lately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: