Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [faucet owners] lets make both of us some money  (Read 247 times)
Your Point Is Invalid (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

Good day faucet owners, I've been looking into earnings from referrals and I've come to the conclusion that if you refer enough people to a number of faucets, alot of money can be earned through referrals. What I'm interested in is making a list with the highest paying/ most dependable faucets and make the list available for people who are interested. We'll make money just off of referrals. I would make a site and do this myself but i don't want to go through the trouble of registering a domain and getting hosting. If you have a website with hosting and want to partner on this, send me a message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ragefire

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

so what are you offering ? a list of good faucets?
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Ragefire does have a point, what are you bringing to the table?
I’d love to have a good faucet link page, I’ve had one before. Programming is not a problem, I write all the code for my faucet script and relevant pages.
What would the partnership look like?
What would the division of labor look like?
What would the revenue share look like?
Would you be happy to earn a percentage for administering the link page?

From what I can see in the original post, it mostly looks like someone trawling for a free lunch?
Not trying to be offensive here, I’m just asking you to sell it. Smiley

Don't just short links, ezLink them!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Ragefire does have a point, what are you bringing to the table?
I’d love to have a good faucet link page, I’ve had one before. Programming is not a problem, I write all the code for my faucet script and relevant pages.
What would the partnership look like?
What would the division of labor look like?
What would the revenue share look like?
Would you be happy to earn a percentage for administering the link page?

From what I can see in the original post, it mostly looks like someone trawling for a free lunch?
Not trying to be offensive here, I’m just asking you to sell it. Smiley

The partnership would look like me getting the information for the list and getting all the coding done, and you really having nothing to do but you'll get some of the profits because we would be using your hosting

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

You can check my faucet ! Iam online and paying since 4 years now !
i think my claim rates are also good to hit some refferals !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318106.0
you can also give me some Feedback Wink

kind regards
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Good day faucet owners, I've been looking into earnings from referrals and I've come to the conclusion that if you refer enough people to a number of faucets, alot of money can be earned through referrals. What I'm interested in is making a list with the highest paying/ most dependable faucets and make the list available for people who are interested. We'll make money just off of referrals. I would make a site and do this myself but i don't want to go through the trouble of registering a domain and getting hosting. If you have a website with hosting and want to partner on this, send me a message.

You'd need to add something original to the site as there are dozens of lists/websites like this already available. I'm afraid to say a lot of people have already had this idea.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

You'd need to add something original to the site as there are dozens of lists/websites like this already available. I'm afraid to say a lot of people have already had this idea.
The reason that dozens of people are doing this is because it has been working, If i make a list, im gonna put some sort of spin on it to attract more visitors, I'm leading towards making some sort of ratator however, users tend to prefer rotators over lists

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

The reason that dozens of people are doing this is because it has been working, If i make a list, im gonna put some sort of spin on it to attract more visitors, I'm leading towards making some sort of ratator however, users tend to prefer rotators over lists

I agree with you that it works, hence I've done it myself (see signature). An easy to use and reliable rotator sounds like a good idea.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: