Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: outdated thread  (Read 7109 times)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about INTRO join telegram chat with INTRO followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marey zokan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

Is your project non-profit and aims to develop communities Through the development and implementation of value-based business projects around the world ?
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

The INTRO project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

The topic is almost a month old, the bounty campaign has been launched, and there is still no light paper / white paper. Only I think it's strange?

Yes... unfortunately before I can even consider supporting let alone investing into this project, I need to read a whitepaper.
Lots of fancy graphics and big long website doesn't really get me excited anymore these days...

But a 40 page whitepaper full of crypto terms, flow charts, internal processes.... blockchains... decentralized. That's the stuff that gets me real nice and turned on!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Omjhon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

is theres any link or profile such as linkedin or facebook from your team nor advisor?because i didn't see any at your website Huh
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

when the ICO starting and whats the price of a token ? Total Supply etc not found on website or on this thread either  Embarrassed
Omjhon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

is theres any link or profile such as linkedin or facebook from your team nor advisor?because i didn't see any at your website Huh
I'm still waiting for your response dev,hope you can answer it.so I have no doubt anymore for this project
Mr.Ease

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

Were you guys able to post a whitepaper yet?

Kind of surprised you the team didnt have one ready before announcing the project... Its kind of key to a successful ico

Mr.Ease

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Please make sure to join both of our Telegrams!

t.me/VEIAG_token
t.me/VEIAG_bounty

Thank you!
-VEIAG Representative

How about this Whitepaper you guys have working so diligently on?

How am I supposed to support a project without a whitepaper?
It's one thing to claim something - but kind of need that paper to show how it's really going to be done.

It's a great Idea, don't get me wrong - I am interested in the project.

VEIAG

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:40:19 AM

Please make sure to join both of our Telegrams!

t.me/VEIAG_token
t.me/VEIAG_bounty

Thank you!
-VEIAG Representative

How about this Whitepaper you guys have working so diligently on?

How am I supposed to support a project without a whitepaper?
It's one thing to claim something - but kind of need that paper to show how it's really going to be done.

It's a great Idea, don't get me wrong - I am interested in the project.

Hello Mr.Ease, Thank you for your interest, but our Whitepaper has been up a while now.

Thank you
VEIAG

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

The team has extensive experience in managing capital and I think that they will cope with the project's implementation. Only in my opinion there is not enough advertising

Hello WingDing,

That is a great point, Our full Advertisement Campaign has not begun quite yet, but will be kicking off hard in just a few weeks, we would love your opinion on what platforms you would see us advertising on and we will make sure that is relayed to our marketing team ASAP,

Thank you for your concern and opinion

VEIAG Representative
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

whats your guarantee that you will resolve the price volatility of your token or better yet stabilise your cryptocurrency? thats very hard to implement in actual scenario of trading especially if your token will be listed in several exchanges.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I would like to welcome everyone to the VEIAG Intro thread.

Please don't hesitate to comment ask questions or just simply give us your thoughts.

Best regards,
Official VEIAG Representative

Is that Daniel as in Daniel Mahmeg, the CEO?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

How many people are working this project full time currently?

Dear okspam, that's a good question, we currently have a team of 38 in 4 different countries working full time!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate in asking. Thanks

Best regards,
VEIAG Representative

How is this large overhead cost currently financed?

Maybe you missed my last question, I'll repeat it

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I would like to welcome everyone to the VEIAG Intro thread.

Please don't hesitate to comment ask questions or just simply give us your thoughts.

Best regards,
Official VEIAG Representative

Is that Daniel as in Daniel Mahmeg, the CEO?

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

An interesting picture from one of your Indonesian shills.
Tell us, Daniel Mahmeg, "CEO and CEO Executive", how many failures have you had so far?
I detect one:
1) The failure to be a real person who has any internet presence whatsoever.

Or maybe, Joseph Tartamella could help.
How many failures, or successes, have you had OPERATIVE OPERATION CHAIR COO Joseph?
Or are you aother "person" in the VIEAG hierarchy with no internet identity of any sort?

Possibly your "Creative Director" Thea Wigglesworth has created them?

When she isn't being a choreographer in Brooklyn, anyways....

Just in case you're not getting my drift, I think that VEIAG looks like a pure scam, using an easily obtained registration with a UN Agency for credibility.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Hmm, your project backed by real gold right? so my question is, what's the advantage for token holder? I mean, maybe someone prefer to choose investment of GOLD (real) compared veiag because gold is real and can use for jewelry Huh So give me a reason why i need to investment VEIAG compared real GOLD? Thanks

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

Guys, it's really SCAM-project. Look at the team, members of the team are working in another projects and they have nothing to do with V.E.I.A.G. Be careful

I don't think so, I really trust the project as I have not noticed any signal to make me believe it's scam

Hahaha, Mr. 28 minute old newbie, so that's your default approach is it, you "really trust" anything and anybody until you "notice a signal"?

Tell me what you "really trust" about VEIAG?
For example, do you "really trust" that there is a person called Daniel Mahmeg and, if he exists, then he runs this scheme?
What else do you "really trust"?
Airdrops?

nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

Our goal is to generate a continual stream of income for VEIAG token holders by allocating 25% of the organizations profits into the conversion of gold bullion to directly back the token.

Visit https://veiag.com/
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

Guys, it's really SCAM-project. Look at the team, members of the team are working in another projects and they have nothing to do with V.E.I.A.G. Be careful

I don't think so, I really trust the project as I have not noticed any signal to make me believe it's scam

LinkedIn Profiles of team members not have anything written about VEIAG. They are members of other projects. Do not make me laugh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: