Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *****Looking for professional parters.  (Read 569 times)
luisbilba (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:27:30 PM

How can i post in the Alternate crypto-currencies section? as on the project development as well.
How many posts do i need?

My name is luis bilbatua, from mexico.
I need a team of skilled programmers, a web developer, and a crypto-currency expert trader.

I and the people behind me are trying to create a new currency. We have the money, we lack completely of the programming skills.

I already posted a job application though enlance. However i'm not looking for employees. Im looking for partners.

I will provide the full cost of the project.

What we want to achieve is the following:

*New stable and liquid cypto currency. Faster and more secure than bitcoins and most of the others.
*A trading platform system. for most of the currencies.
*A professional web page.
*A very user friendly interface.
*A very low commission fee for transactions.
*Professional grade mining software.
*A investment fund consisting of several currencies.
****Other key ideas i cannot disclose here.

I guarantee, we can make this new currency so liquid it will match the major ones.

The only reason im posting this on this sections is due to the forum rules. I shall post it in the other section once im allowed.
Kind regards.

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:34:42 PM

Welcome to the board Smiley

It takes 1 post and 4 hours of active time on the forum to post outside of the Newbies section, so browse around here, get familiar with the forums, and enjoy!

Can I ask how you intend on making this coin more "liquid, fast & secure" than the others?

luisbilba (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:45:36 PM

Well the transaction time and the security depends entirely on the coders. Thats why im here. Im sure i will get them.
There are already other minor currencies that are way faster than bit coins as you know.

I tried to contact some minor currencies developers but seem that most of the personal information
on their web pages is undisclosed. Even through domain information search services like "WHOIS".

About liquidity, massive capital injection and propaganda At first. And other ways i cannot disclose yet, i wont risk the project success.

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:55:34 PM

Well the transaction time and the security depends entirely on the coders. Thats why im here. Im sure i will get them.
There are already other minor currencies that are way faster than bit coins as you know.

I tried to contact some minor currencies developers but seem that most of the personal information
on their web pages is undisclosed. Even through domain information search services like "WHOIS".

About liquidity, massive capital injection and propaganda At first. And other ways i cannot disclose yet, i wont risk the project success.

In other words, you're bringing no skills or new technologies to the table?  Got it.

I'm sorry, but this sounds like yet another DoA altcoin-to-be.  Best of luck to you, though.

poelling92
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:58:21 PM

I and the people behind me are trying to create a new currency. We have the money, we lack completely of the programming skills.

Maybe you should post how big budget ready for software development Wink

luisbilba (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:05:31 PM

First, the cost of the project will be completely covered with my expenses.
Hardware will be covered as well. And any other extraordinary expense.

I have more connections than most of the people you will ever met.

People can hear my ideas and my plans if they are not interested thats ok. But there are certain benefits i can provide
most of the others can not.

Trust is built, you dont born with it.
Who affirmed the shares percentage? by the way.

if you are an antipathetic thats up to you. Dont come here to brag how tough or  donnish you are.
I understand there are many people claiming what i just posted. Dont generalize people gweedo.

I'm here to provide certain benefits that others can not.  Thats why this partnership shall work.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:06:53 PM

People can hear my ideas and my plans if they are not interested thats ok. But there are certain benefits i can provide

Trust is built, you dont born with it idiot.

if you are an antipathetic thats up to you. Dont come here to brag how tough or  donnish you are.
I understand there are many people claiming what i just posted. Dont generalize people gweedo.

I'm here to provide certain benefits that others can not.  Thats why this partnership shall work.

How are you building trust? You are not doing a good job by posting dumb ideas like this.
luisbilba (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:13:24 PM

Trust is built, you dont born with it idiot.

How are you building trust? You are not doing a good job by posting dumb ideas like this.

Well you can  try to discredit  me. But what will you win? You could ask why i could differ from the others rather than criticize
luisbilba (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:13:18 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 11:12:27 PM by luisbilba

BUMP.

Again...

i will provide full cost of the hardware, the electricity, the software, and the time it takes to develop.

I can inject $500,000 at the begging. Also i can pay for the cost in the development of an ASIC to an external company.

After that television spots on lain america first  to make it popular.

YOU DON'T LOSE ANY THING, THE MONEY IS MINE.   THE GAINS ARE SHARED.

Dont be a hater an post dumb trash in here.
IF you are interested please let me know, if you have the skills and can get a full team ready to work but lack of the economic part.
Message me.

marxtrader

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:49:26 PM

Contact me. I have everything you need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: