Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run coming up next week  (Read 681 times)
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

We can't predict the price of the market, but I hope the bull market will come earlier, which is the idea of all investors.

If the market is the same as last year, I think the bull market is very close.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

This reminds me hope in price increasing after ending Chinese new year, now it ending school year.
I am sure nothing happen in next week

I agree with you, as its very hard rather impossible to predict how future market will behave. These are just speculations that market will go up or down next week or month due to such and such news and that never happens.  
Here is a good read on consensus 2018.
A TASTE OF CONSENSUS 2018: 4 BLOCKCHAIN PROJECTS TO KEEP AN EYE ON
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Personally, I have a very strong believe in the cryptocurrency market and I'm very sure the uptrend/bulish will soon return but I can't say when it will definitely started. So, let us wait and see what will happen in the next 2-3weeks.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

This big event might help raise the price of the bitcoin but I don't think it can cause a bullrun this week, it may be a usual up and down cycle. There are still a lot of people who to manipulate bitcoin price and some critics are seem determined to bring down the top cryptocurrency and this upcoming Consensus 2018 should address this problems.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

The conference in new york will certainly give a boost to the market. The movement of the bitcoins from mt gox was actually timed correctly as he knew the market would dump, but then it will recover during conference week. Hopefully at this time next week we will see not just a recovery but an overall increase in market prices.

fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

Can't be sure of this. Same thing was said about the previous week that  a bull run was coming but we all know how that went, prices dropped back down and is only now starting to pick up and recover again. We have been shown times without number that there really is no way for anyone to predict the market and to know where the prices go so we just have to wait and watch.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

We are waiting for the bull run for two full months. The bear season hurt us a lot. We're getting bored now. The money market needs to be improved as soon as possible. If we continue like this, we will experience more losses.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

We are waiting for the bull run for two full months. The bear season hurt us a lot. We're getting bored now. The money market needs to be improved as soon as possible. If we continue like this, we will experience more losses.
Many are hopeful that crypto market would start a bull run but it seems whales and big traders are not yet done with their plan to squiz more on new investors whom usually are in panic  whenarket is slumped and force to sold fheir coins for a lower price hoping to cut further losses.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

It might create a pump but I wouln't be sure about an actual bull run starting just because of the conference.

I'd rather have no bad news than good news in this market.

Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

Hopefully it will happen because I am starting to lose hope now with the current situation in the market.Bitcoin value has been stuck in the market at around $6K for a quite sometime and I doesn't even climb up to $6500 at least.So what we have to do now is to wait and see what will gonna happen next week if there's a significant movement of prices for the better.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Well it is unfortunate that the consensus came and gone and we didn't witness the bull run because the price only managed to increase just a little bit and afterwards it went down.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Last year, the market saw a bull run in mid may where the market grew 25% in a short time.

What happened?
Of course, people are generally in better moods during Spring and as school years are coming to a close.

But what specifically happened, was Consensus 2017, one of the most important crypto conferences in the world with thousands of participants.
Although there are conferences now with higher amounts of people, Consensus has always been important in that the top crypto industry leaders gather along with high ups from banks, government agencies, and big name companies.
It is sponsored by Coindesk and this year is unique in that New York is making a concerted effort to make it so that there are a lot of incentives for Crypto startups to be successful (New York is aiming to be the crypto capital of the world).
It is where a LOT of major networking and deals are done.

Consensus 2018 is from next monday to wednesday.

Are we going to see similar bull run?
This past week the market slumped a bit which is actually a good sign.
Sentiments are high and hopeful and if next week manages to pump, I believe it will be a full on signal for everyone to jump in and initiate the bull run.

Thoughts?

No one can predict the bull run, crypto world is so dark. Maybe the whales outside can control the price, any good news can't affect the price but if there were a bad news, the price will drop significantly
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Haha, now this is definitely not true. It has fallen twice. Now it will continue to decline. Are you ready? The cryptocurrency market will also fall once before it rises.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

A lot of hopes are on the high now as regards when we will see another bull run. So many ask the questions about bull run almost every time. Different speculations are around on how high the market will go again. Although, we are still in the middle of the year. I am optimistic that we will experience another bull run soon.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I think it's still a bear market rally.
It's hard to say a bull market is coming because no new investors are coming in.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

It's nearly 2 months now, but the Bulls still don't come and it looks like this prediction has failed again,Of course, you can predict again that the Bulls will come next week, if you guess right?
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

Why did you know? on my opinion it not same history at all. The community is very large right now. Everyone has been knowledge on this market. So not easy at all as ai knew.
zaizaiqa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

I think it might go down more to make people selling their coin,, then suddenly will pump.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

I feel that this coming august or september we will see this bull run coming but for now it's impossible to see the price can recover back due to some issues about bithumb and MT.gox exchanges.
Lets wait for more month's and we will see the price movement to rise again back and expect to increase volume and marketcap that can push the price more higher than what happened these months.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

This is so true, we indeed saw a bullish run last month, but a massive decline this month. Hope the market recovers soon because we all are waiting for bitcoin to go beyond the ATH set last year.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: