Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 600 BTC (or less) @ 0.8.. ?? - European EUR/USD/PLN account  (Read 1743 times)
johnyh (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 03:47:58 AM

Hello,
I am selling 600 btc (smaller amount also possible).

Please propose your price (here on form, or forum PM, or IRC user johnyh PM - do not confuse with unrelated user johny, or jabber - see my signature) and we will trade.

At time of writing this message mtgox price is @0.86 .. @0.95 with 600 btc depth.
We will pick best offer today (during ~24 hours from posting this offer).

Please write your price @0....USD or EUR or PLN (and amount if other then 600 btc) considering following:
- the buyer is covering any costs like of bank wire, and wire is sent with Costs on Sender (not on Recipient nor Shared)!
- the payment is done up front, then I sent BTC when it arrives,
  - except: if you have good trust (many ratings -otc from ops/devels/top10 users) then I send 50% BTC, on confirm you send all money, and I sent rest BTC on money arrival
  - also, I done some smaller and bigger deals (30,30,150,1000 mostly) and all was fine (trust link in sign) but if needed perhaps your security can be asserted more (e.g. I first send to some top10 user the coins or something)

If any questions then just contact and ask Smiley  We need to cach this 600 btc (togeather or in parts) soon.

Fastest way in case of questions is to PM on IRC johnyh user and jabber (I may be AFK then I write back later). I will notify here when the deal is closed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1135

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2011, 03:52:05 AM

Hello,

- the buyer is covering any costs like of bank wire, and wire is sent with Costs on Sender (not on Recipient nor Shared)!

Why not just use MtGox

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
johnyh (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 04:01:36 AM

Hello,

Why not just use MtGox

Im hoping to get offer on direct wire to PLN bank from EU (or even PL?) which is fastest and cheapest.
Also dont have account there yet.
Also, OTC idea is interesting. Traders can know each other a bit, invest in future and so on.
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 09:10:08 AM

I offer 390 Euros by bank transfer. I will pay the bank charges.

But as you are the newcomer here, I will only do this if you send the coins first. You can check my ratings at #bitcoin-otc and in the "honest traders" thread.
Mahkul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 10:23:33 AM

Hello,

Please propose your price (here on form, or forum PM, or IRC user johnyh PM - do not confuse with unrelated user johny, or jabber - see my signature) and we will trade.

At time of writing this message mtgox price is @0.86 .. @0.95 with 600 btc depth.
We will pick best offer today (during ~24 hours from posting this offer).

Please write your price @0....USD or EUR or PLN (and amount if other then 600 btc) considering following:
- the payment is done up front, then I sent BTC when it arrives,
  - except: if you have good trust (many ratings -otc from ops/devels/top10 users) then I send 50% BTC, on confirm you send all money, and I sent rest BTC on money arrival
  - also, I done some smaller and bigger deals (30,30,150,1000 mostly) and all was fine (trust link in sign) but if needed perhaps your security can be asserted more (e.g. I first send to some top10 user the coins or something)

If any questions then just contact and ask Smiley  We need to cach this 600 btc (togeather or in parts) soon.

Fastest way in case of questions is to PM on IRC johnyh user and jabber (I may be AFK then I write back later). I will notify here when the deal is closed.

I will buy all 600 for PLN. Sent you a PM.

EDIT: I can send the money up-front.
Mahkul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 01:19:46 PM

Another two PMs sent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: