Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Electroneum Faucet] New Electroneum Faucet  (Read 624 times)
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:24:31 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 05:16:38 AM by ElectroneumFaucet

Hello everyone, we would like to announce our new Electroneum Faucet website!

https://electroneumfaucet.net

We are proud to say this is the first Electroneum Faucet on the web! Here are the steps you need to take to claim your free coins now!

Step 1:
Create new account here.

Step 2:
Confirm account through email link.

Step 3:
Login here.

Step 4:
Go to the faucet page.

Step 5:
Solve Captcha and Claim your free Electroneum (ETN)!

We will be adding more features in the near future, stay tuned!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

nice way to gather some emails. unreadable design points towards negative motivation of the resource Huh clicking on any link just degrades the experience. lousy work, even for a scam project

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

Hello Charlie, not sure exactly what you mean. Could you elaborate please? Modified the post a bit in case that was not the right way to announce a starting faucet. We are in early stage of the website, will be adding more features to it and we are here to stay not sure how this could be a scam. We pay a fair amount from the ad networks we are affiliated with. If you reach the minimum amount and have trouble withdrawing just contact us and we will make sure the payment reaches you.

Thanks for your reply! We appreciate any comments.
fauzan34

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

I really like this project hopefully more successful hopefully more success for the team ,,, good concept and good performance will support great work, passion for team!
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

Hello Charlie, not sure exactly what you mean. Could you elaborate please? Modified the post a bit in case that was not the right way to announce a starting faucet. We are in early stage of the website, will be adding more features to it and we are here to stay not sure how this could be a scam. We pay a fair amount from the ad networks we are affiliated with. If you reach the minimum amount and have trouble withdrawing just contact us and we will make sure the payment reaches you.

clicked on the FAQ link and it took me around 45 seconds to get rid of the spam followed after the action. if it would be any win user - depressing to think about infection rate. page filled with fraud links, design screams about the motivation. reported

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

clicked on the FAQ link and it took me around 45 seconds to get rid of the spam followed after the action. if it would be any win user - depressing to think about infection rate. page filled with fraud links, design screams about the motivation. reported

Hello Charlie, we took your message serious and looking into changing some of the ads on the faqs and we’ll look into other pages too. There shouldn’t be any infections through the ads and if there is please report which ad it was if you can and we wont use that Ad Network anymore. Thanks for your observation Charlie.
kambingliar

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

your project looks interesting. but there needs to be updated information about your project, so that will be many people know and interested in your project.
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:42:08 AM

Thanks for the reply everyone we will be updating the site regularly whenever we can, stay tuned!
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Good luck to all!
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

You’ve got a great roadmap and the team itself. I’m pretty sure you’ll come through with flying colors! But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.
egretia
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

The project seems strong and the currency is relatively small this helps its success
egretia
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

Thanks for the feedback and everybody that is using the faucet, we are looking into adding offerwalls and user history in the near future (implementing/testing and waiting for approval). We also changed some ads for better ad networks and are currently looking into increasing faucet claims as soon as we have enough data from new ad networks.

We have many other features in mind that will be added in the future!
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

We have added MinuteStaff Offerwall to reach withdraw faster! There will be more Offerwalls added soon, please bare with us and come earn with this new Offerwall!

Electroneum Faucet
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

We have added new features and are working on some more!

-We added CPALead OfferWall
-Referral System, you will get 20% of all your referrals Faucet Claim (forever)
-fixed MinuteStaff rewards

What to expect in the next update

-User history
-More OfferWalls
-OfferWalls referral rewards (possibly)
-Claim Reward Review (claim amount)

Stay tuned for the next update and thanks for using our faucet!
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

Hello again! We have another update and we are working on adding a lot more!

Here is what has been updated.

-Claim is now 0.017 ETN (from 0.013)
-MinuteStaff rewards greatly increased
-User History
-Referral History
-Trusted Faucets, faucets that actually pays (bitcoin)

We're still working on

-Adding more Offerwalls
-Adding bonus (loyalty)
-Adding a game (mining or similar)

We greatly appreciate any suggestion or comments from anyone. If you are experiencing any trouble on our website you can email us at support@electroneumfaucet.net
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying our website/faucet, we just updated our site again! We keep adding new content to our website, check regularly to make sure you do not miss any new ways to earn Electroneum fast!!
Many users are withdrawing everyday or few days it does not take long to make 20 etn with our offerwalls it is possible to make 20 ETN (minimum withdrawal) in a day or less! Here is the update information:

-We added 4 offerwalls, AdscendMedia, PTCWall, OfferDaddy, SuperRewards
-We got lottery now tickets are 1 ETN 1st prize is 45 etn!
-Registering has never been easier! (Complexe password not required)
-Faucet claim greatly increased it is now 0.025 etn (from 0.017)
-Minor website update (How it looks)

What we are still working on:

-Referral reward for Offerwalls
-Creating a Mining Game
-Adding more offerwalls
-Banners for advertising referral link
-User chat (low priority)

If anyone is interested in creating banners (possibly 2 or 3 different size) we can offer Electroneum or Bitcoin as reward/payment, if interested email us at support@electroneumfaucet.net and give us some info as how much you are expecting to get in return. We cannot give a huge reward but are willing to give something.

I hope everyone is enjoying our website/faucet!
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:40:05 AM

I found you forum name and interesting about "electronic faucet" concept. But it would not be a problem if you shared more information about the project with the community?  I'm very curious!
ElectroneumFaucet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Hello ceokey I would love to share more information to the community.

We are a Electroneum Faucet that gives users an incentive in ETN for doing task/offers from our offerwalls or for claiming from our faucet. We also have other ways to earn like a lottery and we are in process of releasing our own mining game which will give users the opportunity to earn more Electroneum while doing absolutely nothing but pressing a couple buttons durinf the day.

How we get our Electroneum? We get it mostly from mining with our own rigs or simply putting money from our advertisements/offerwalls back into our website. We get our ETN from exchanges and keep it in our safe offline etn wallets. We do not charge any withdrawal fees at the moment and our minimal withdrawal is currently set at 20 ETN. This makes it very easy to reach for all of our users, many users reach 20 ETN in about 1-5 days.

Electroneum is at a low price right now but I can assure you it will climb a lot higher so all of your time will never be wasted, in fact your earnings will grow if you keep your coins! In a little while your 20 ETN coins could be worth a dollar each or at least more than what it is worth today 0.013 US Dollar at the moment. This is your chance of getting cryptocurrency easily and making huge profit for the future!

We welcome any users and do no hesitate to email our support for any questions. Come and create your account today while etn price is still low, rewards are higher (you get more coins per task). As Electroneum coin price goes up our coin reward goes down (you get less coins because coins will be worth more).

For example when we started it was at 0.01 (1 cent USD) now it is 1.3 cent USD meaning users already got a 30% increase in their profit, 20 coins is now 26 coins just by simply doing nothing! I hope to see all of you make your first wthdrawal soon so you can join this growing cryptocurrency at the right time!
siegep

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

I tried your faucet but i didnt recieved any coins
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

I’m interested in the way in which your platform will be monetized very much. How can i learn more about it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: