Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Fundamental Secrets, and You're Worth Knowing!  (Read 205 times)
LinkinPrak (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 12:56:49 PM by LinkinPrak

1. The 21 Million Protocol

There is an assumption circulating among miners and bitcoin users that the number of bitcoin around the world is limited to 21 million and is not expected to increase when it is reached.

Did you know that at this point approximately 17 million Bitcoin is already on the market. And according to expert estimates, by 2022 that number will touch the number 19 million Bitcoin.

In my imagination, the limits of the numbers and the degree of difficulty facing miners can be regarded as one of Bitcoin's fundamental ornaments.

2. Request and Offer

When it comes to stocks, the law of demand and supply becomes a technical measuring tool embodied in the form of charts. Of course it also applies when we are trading bitcoin, but let's look at it from a different side.

Ngomongin about the demand, it turns out the increasing number of years. Even when Bitcoin was born, eBay and Paypal had agreed to use Bitcoin in 2009. From my point of view, the two giants see the potential for Bitcoin to grow.

A fundamental assumption!

Another story about the offer, let's imagine as an individual who is holding bitcoin. I want to ask,

"Are you rushing to use bitcoin for financial transactions?"

"Are you reluctant to linger with bitcoin?"

In the end, people will tend to think of this bitcoin as gold. More want to be saved than transacted, but still there are transactions because some merchants only want to accept bitcoin.

Again in my view, the individual's attitude will keep the bitcoin exchange rate from collapsing in no time. Although there is a time dropped dramatically, and it is very dependent on rumors circulating in the market as when the news appeared closing Bitcoin Exchange in China a month ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

There is an assumption circulating among miners and bitcoin users that the number of bitcoin around the world is limited to 21 million and is not expected to increase when it is reached.

Did you know that at this point approximately 13.25 million Bitcoin is already on the market. And according to expert estimates, by 2022 that number will touch the number 19 million Bitcoin.

In my imagination, the limits of the numbers and the degree of difficulty facing miners can be regarded as one of Bitcoin's fundamental ornaments.

2. Request and Offer

When it comes to stocks, the law of demand and supply becomes a technical measuring tool embodied in the form of charts. Of course it also applies when we are trading bitcoin, but let's look at it from a different side.

Ngomongin about the demand, it turns out the increasing number of years. Even when Bitcoin was born, eBay and Paypal had agreed to use Bitcoin in 2009. From my point of view, the two giants see the potential for Bitcoin to grow.

Another story about the offer, let's imagine as an individual who is holding bitcoin. I want to ask,

In the end, people will tend to think of this bitcoin as gold. More want to be saved than transacted, but still there are transactions because some merchants only want to accept bitcoin.

Again in my view, the individual's attitude will keep the bitcoin exchange rate from collapsing in no time. Although there is a time dropped dramatically, and it is very dependent on rumors circulating in the market as when the news appeared closing Bitcoin Exchange in China a month ago.

Your post was good but there are some flaws about the number of bitcoin circulating on the market. You have mentioned that as of this time the total circulating number of coins is just 13.25 million bitcoins. This is not the correct figure since just recently a few weeks ago we have already reached 17 million bitcoin mined. So I guess you need to correct the number.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

flaws
also the coins circulating are not all on the market. check out an exchanges depth chart there are only a few hundred coins played on the market, not millions
most people are hoarding

ebay/paypal made no agreement to use bitcoin in 2009.. there was som rumours and discussions a couple years ago but nothing as far back as 2009

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

flaws
also the coins circulating are not all on the market. check out an exchanges depth chart there are only a few hundred coins played on the market, not millions
most people are hoarding

ebay/paypal made no agreement to use bitcoin in 2009.. there was som rumours and discussions a couple years ago but nothing as far back as 2009

I agree with you, also lots of coins are lost and there are many not in circulation. It would be better if all mt gox coins were lost completely.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Did you know that at this point approximately 13.25 million Bitcoin is already on the market. And according to expert estimates, by 2022 that number will touch the number 19 million Bitcoin.

2. Request and Offer

Your post was good but there are some flaws about the number of bitcoin circulating on the market. You have mentioned that as of this time the total circulating number of coins is just 13.25 million bitcoins. This is not the correct figure since just recently a few weeks ago we have already reached 17 million bitcoin mined. So I guess you need to correct the number.

So there are already 17 million this right of time, I was not aware of that much. There are 4 millions to go then what will happen when it reach 21 million- will there be any surprise waiting for us at the end?
LinkinPrak (OP)

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

2. Request and Offer

Thanks for the correction, please understand because I typed at sleepy again.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

Everyday bitcoin is gaining popularity and many individuals and institutions are investing in it daily. With the believe that very soon it will be accepted generally as means of payment. There is no rush to this because its what will happen with time. But before then its price will continue to increase , so investors are holding what they have till it Worth's a lot more than one can imagine. Thus there will scarcity and price will increase.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Trying to earn merits in a nice way Cheesy nice information indeed.
I don't care how many millions will be dispensed because its already 17 million and remaining 4 million will also be the remaining circulation of dispense if i am not wrong so in other words time will come that bitcoin will cost around 50-100k$. And of course it will really take time. HOWEVER, where is the link to the original statement?
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

this is not an assumption, this is the design. bitcoin was designed from day 1 to have no more than 21 million coins.

And according to expert estimates, by 2022 that number will touch the number 19 million Bitcoin.
again this is also not an estimation it is the design. everything is clear about how many coins will be created and the estimation part is with a couple of days more or less only because finding blocks is not based on a fixed time interval.

Even when Bitcoin was born, eBay and Paypal had agreed to use Bitcoin in 2009.
maybe you live in a parallel universe but this never happened!

In the end, people will tend to think of this bitcoin as gold.
you are making an assumption here. not everyone is the same. some will always see bitcoin as an investment or worst as a get-rich-quick thing! but it is not everyone.

most people are hoarding
although you are right but you are exaggerating it. the number of coins shown on order books doesn't necessarily show the circulating supply either. because first of all one exchange is not the whole world. there are many exchanges in different countries and there are lots of off-the-market places where people trade and their coins never show up anywhere in stats.
additionally people don't trust exchanges enough to leave their coins in an open order on an exchange which is one of the reasons for the thin orderbooks and high volatility. but when price is moving they make a deposit and sell which is the reason for the higher number of transactions (a bigger backlog and higher fees) during big price movements.

There is a FOMO brewing...
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

2. Request and Offer

So there are already 17 million this right of time, I was not aware of that much. There are 4 millions to go then what will happen when it reach 21 million- will there be any surprise waiting for us at the end?

Maybe the real Satoshi Nakamoto will show up and reveal the next 21 million bitcoins.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:24:32 AM

It's true that with the passing time BTC bitcoins BTC are getting linited. This indicates that they are going to be exoensive too. Let's see what happens.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 10500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

~
Maybe the real Satoshi Nakamoto will show up and reveal the next 21 million bitcoins.

what are you talking about? do you know how bitcoin works?
bitcoin is a decentralized system. nobody (no matter who they are) can just show up, press a button and change a consensus rule (the max supply is one). bitcoin is not like centralized altcoins like ETH where the developer makes a change and everyone has to follow it whether they like it or not.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

I appreciate your efforts that you wrote the post for all but unfortunately has got many mistakes in some figures. I would request you to repost it after correcting the mistakes.  Shocked Shocked
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

Bitcoin is earning popularity day by day. Many firms are coming and investing in the bitcoin. Circulation limit cannot pose such high problems as are expecting here. The institutional investors would not invest if that were a problem. Since many investors are coming so bitcoin price will rise up as there will bw scarcity of this bitcoin. Moreover it will take a long journey for bitcoin to reach that limit.So there is nothing to worry regarding this. Invest in bitcoin and earn money.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

A good post indeed. I got to learn different things and the examples were vey useful. Actually, i was a bit confused about the trading process. Now, i've cleared myself. Newbies also will get to know about different things about bitcoin.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

may be all of us aware of these besics, but new trades will find it helpful, and there is no alternative for them to learn the game properly. we need more and more people to be involved in crypto comunity.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Good write up. But there are some points to be corrected as @Xester told earlier. Other than I agree with you for learning points of crypto.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Good write up. But there are some points to be corrected as @Xester told earlier. Other than I agree with you for learning points of crypto.
I am actually eager to know what will happen once all the bitcoins in the world have been mined. I am sure they miners are all going to start mining other cryptocoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Bitcoin is getting popular day by day and the number of coins in the market is approximately 17 million coins are already mined. The few are left. I don’t know what will happen next after all this coins are over. But I hope that after the coins are over we will see some new magic’s in the market.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

most people are hoarding
although you are right but you are exaggerating it. the number of coins shown on order books doesn't necessarily show the circulating supply either. because first of all one exchange is not the whole world. there are many exchanges in different countries and there are lots of off-the-market places where people trade and their coins never show up anywhere in stats.
additionally people don't trust exchanges enough to leave their coins in an open order on an exchange which is one of the reasons for the thin orderbooks and high volatility. but when price is moving they make a deposit and sell which is the reason for the higher number of transactions (a bigger backlog and higher fees) during big price movements.

the exchanges only play with a couple hundred coins (not 17mill) so adding up all the public exchanges is only a few thousand coins in "public market". as for the private OTC. well no one knows the extent of that statistically. but knowing over the last few months only under 2mill coins move a day and this can be due to the same few hundred thousand coins moving more then once a day to be double-quadrupple+ counted..
take for instance january 2016. output movements were 45mill coins in a day. which was the highest movement ever made. but knowing at the time there was only 16mill coins. that means the SAME coins were moved multiple times in the same day, so even at todays sub 2mill daily movements. its going to be far less than 2mill individual coins actually moved a day

so far far less then 1mill coins are moving. and out of those moving not all of them are for OTC trading. but for retail spending.
so my point still remains its not 17mill coins on markets but a much much lower number, much below 1 mill that are part of the "request and offer" conversation of public/private markets

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: