Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:35:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum mining App  (Read 113 times)
sasa0220 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

I have installed Electroneum mining app and started mining . when i leave it for mining it seems stopping after sometime . Then i have relaunch the app and need to restart again. Is there any setting i have change that the mining program to be run until i manually stop it?
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

Perhaps your device's RAM isn't really enough for mining try to make your RAM a little more spacious.
Or try to reinstall the App.
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

This make you reach?
Not really if this App is for mobile it could only mine 10ETN in one day which is approximately USD00.19. This can only damage the phone if this App makes the phone very hot. IMO this Mobile Mining App is not worth it.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

I have installed Electroneum mining app and started mining . when i leave it for mining it seems stopping after sometime . Then i have relaunch the app and need to restart again. Is there any setting i have change that the mining program to be run until i manually stop it?
It depends on your Android system or IOS system. Basically all the apps are running continuously in background but android is Oreo is little different so sometine it is automatically Clear the background. You should check the settings then only understand the exact problem. But continuously runs in mining your mobile battery is quickly drain and sometimes it will affect the battery life.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

if your mining electroneum dont close the app and if you have background clearing apps you should turn it off i think its the reason why it stops.
sasa0220 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

if your mining electroneum dont close the app and if you have background clearing apps you should turn it off i think its the reason why it stops.

My phone does use such a application. thank for the info
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: