Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] The First AI Service Platform Based on Consensus System in the World  (Read 848 times)
AIgatha (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 05:52:08 PM by AIgatha

https://aigatha.com/img/logo.png

AIgatha has been developing distributed computation and artificial intelligence for many years, most of which are applied in academic research.
Now we combine it with blockchain to create another whole new technology. We have been making effort to popularize high technology, equipping people with the ability of fulfilling creativities, enhancing people's living quality, and boosting the development of global civilization.

Three Core Technologies

Blockchain
AIgatha's project computing transform cash flow into data flow, making the information computation open and transparent and assuring the users' security. Miners can operate project computing and maintain ledger at the same time.

Distributed Computing (DistComp@home)
With DistComp@Home, AIgatha can integrate miners’ computing power to reduce the time of data analysis.

Artificial Intelligence (iMLOv)
iMLOv is AIgatha’s computing system integrating multiple algorithms of popular machine learning and parameter optimization and blockchain to make accurate prediction.

Development Four Phases
There are four phases of AIgatha's project implementation, including blockchain, distributed computing platform, artificial intelligence service platform and platform for different developing fields. The model of construction of each phase will be displayed in the following illustrations.

LUCA – Aigatha Blockchain
1.Users can use AIgatha token to purchase the service of distributed computing and big data analysis.
2. Miners will offer their computing power and obtain proof of work to get AIgatha token after finishing their tasks.

Pangu - DistComp@home
1.With simplified API, DistComp@home (DC platform) reduce the cost of developing distributed computing system.
2.integrate miners' computing power, users don’t have to purchase expensive equipment.
3.Share benefits with miners, and boost positive circulation of blockchain ecosystem.
4.Built on blockchian, DistComp@home can solve the problem of electricity waste and create new values.

Iching - Big Data Prediction Platform
1.Users can only focus on data collection and make big data prediction based on important eigenvalues.
2.Developers are welcome to implement their own AI algorithm and sell them to users in need.

Xirang - Multiple Service
1.Everyone can find out solution for each case fast with the implementation of prediction system in different fields.
2.Preserve large amount of data and the credibility of data source with blockchain.
3.Friendly, simple, and graphic user interface.
4.Individuals, small and medium-size labs and corporates will be relieved with our platform.

Rules of Selling Token

The amount of token release is 2,000,000,000 ATH (and it will not be increased).
The amount of token release during crowdfunding is 1,000,000,000 ATH.

Presale 1:2018/06/05 - 2018/06/10
Presale 2:2018/06/11 - 2018/06/20
Presale 3:2018/06/21 - 2018/06/30

Publicsale 1:2018/07/01 - 2018/07/15
Publicsale 2 :2018/07/16 - 2018/07/31

Schedule for ICO

https://aigatha.com/img/time-item1-cont-en.png

Schedule for the technical development

https://aigatha.com/img/time-item2-cont-en.png

Q&A

What are the pain points on market we resolve?
First, we use blockchain to do big data analysis in addition to maintaining the ledger. Second, using our user-friendly API (application programming interface), we ultimately simplify distributed computation and efficiently integrate all miners' computing power. Third, we simplify the process of AI application and development. Even being unfamiliar with artificial intelligence theories, anyone knowing how to use Excel or compatible software is able to perform all sorts of AI-based prediction using our system.

Is there any actual application of your products?
Our technologies of distributed computation and artificial intelligence have been applied in scientific researches including iSARST, CPSARST, DS-SARST, CPred, CirPred and imSuper, most of which protein structural analysis and prediction systems. We are confident of widely applying our core technologies to blockchain.

What's the difference between AIgatha and other blockchain?
Compared to blockchain's traditional function of trade recording, AIgatha is a “project-oriented” blockchain, which combines distributed computation and blockchain based on patented technology, recording the information and computation results of user-submitted projects.

What's AIgatha token for?
With AIgatha token, you can carry out your own big data analysis on our distributed computing platform, making prediction in various fields. In the future, you can also purchase prediction services provided by our team, such as the prediction about earthquakes and other disasters, optimized proportion of multiple materials, sports game, cryptocurrency trend and energy saving.

What's the date of listing?
In the 3rd quarter in 2018.

Join our whitelist and Telegram and get airdropped bonus.

Telegram:https://t.me/Aigatha
Whitepaper of Technology:https://aigatha.com/en/Whitepaper_of_Technology_en.pdf
Whitepaper of Business:https://aigatha.com/en/Whitepaper_of_Business_en.pdf
Smart Contract(github):https://github.com/AIgatha/
DistComp-home (github):https://github.com/AIgatha/DistComp-home

AIgatha’s AI predicting platform is coming soon.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

I really love the project.

Thanks for your comment.

Welcome to follow our Telegram for more information.

Telegram: https://t.me/Aigatha

GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

Thanks for your comment.

How much is the price for the ICO?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

Thanks for your comment.

How much is the price for the ICO?

Presale 1

1 ETH : 14000 ATH  (AIgatha token)

It will begin sells on june 5.

AIgatha token: you can carry out your own big data analysis on our distributed computing platform.

Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Do you wish to add a bounty program for your project?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Do you wish to add a bounty program for your project?

At present, we have two reward project.

Reward Project 1
To make AIgatha more popular, if you join the whitelist before 1 July 2018 and our Telegram channel and we will airdrop 100 ATH to your ETH wallet address. Also fill in your introducer’s name and both of you will get 50 ATH bonus. (Airdrop bonus will be constantly released after 1 July 2018.)

Reward Project 2
To make users realize AIgatha's innovative technologies and core concepts, if you test our platform before 1 July 2018 and fill in your email and ETH wallet address, we will airdrop 300 ATH to your ETH wallet address.

AIgatha’s AI predicting platform is coming soon.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

i think you should you use some image for your post Smiley

Thanks for your feedback.

We don't have permission to post image now,

but we will do it in the future.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

i think you should you use some image for your post Smiley
I agreed. That's what does professional do for every single post to make the post interest you.
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Algatha has three core technologies, the third technology described above is Artificial Intelligence (iMLOv) which functions as a parameter and makes accurate predictions.predictions about what is meant here?
koneumyhonet

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

How do you upload data for training to blockchain, for it is an almost impossible task? Huh
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

Algatha has three core technologies, the third technology described above is Artificial Intelligence (iMLOv) which functions as a parameter and makes accurate predictions.predictions about what is meant here?

Prediction means to predict the direction for future based on historical data.

Our primary goal is to establish a simply used AI predicting platform. This platform includes several characteristics:
For example, it has simple data form. You can pick out important eigenvalue quickly and select the machine learning algorithm for different problems. We hope even one who doesn’t have background knowledge of AI can get familiar with our platform.

We hope to make everyone realize the significance of each historical data at hand in the big data era through this platform.
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
egretia
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

How do you upload data for training to blockchain, for it is an almost impossible task? Huh

We will not upload all the information to blockchain. To our system, blockchain is a medium for storing index value, like a bookmark in a libaray. But the concrete book will be placed in other place (Chronos Fortress). We hope to make the black box in traditional cloud data flow transparent, making each one using the system know the flowing direction of their own data without having problems of confidential security caused by part of the nodes. Moreover, miners can know our arrangement is fair and equal.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
egretia

fosrielet

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

Is there any application of your system in daily life so far?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

Is there any application of your system in daily life so far?

We have built AI on distributed computing. You can search key words like iSARST or CPred for relevant academic research. Now, we are helping several clients to do their interested issues, including cryptocurrency market, stocking market and sports game prediction (e.g. baseball). We are going to release the results of our prediction of baseball on our official website every day. Welcome to join our Telegram for more information and provide your historical data for testing.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

this project reaks of bullshit...

Thanks for your comment.

Could you please give me some advise ?

Why do you think that ?
IhateHinet499

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

I don't know that... Embarrassed
Why you want to popularize AI? Is it worth spending time promoting?
Why do I need to learn to use your system, for I can just find an AI company to resolve my problems?

AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

I don't know that... Embarrassed
Why you want to popularize AI? Is it worth spending time promoting?
Why do I need to learn to use your system, for I can just find an AI company to resolve my problems?

1. Why you want to popularize AI? Is it worth spending time promoting?

Now, the ability of identifying image  of machine learning is up to 98%. However, in certain fields, it shows little difference from different algorithms. Thus, we believe that application of AI will be the key technology for a company to longly exist.

In the future, it is not algorithm, but data resources, that will be the primary object of competition. We believe that what is more valuable is not the tool itself, but is the business problem in different fields solved with the tool. Thus, companies will transform as data application and customized service oriented in the future.

2. Why do I need to learn to use your system, for I can just find an AI company to resolve my problems?

It may be convenient to hire an AI company to deal with your problem. However, despite aiming at the same issue in one field, each project still differs a lot with other ones, so do the experiences of different clients. In addition, customization still has its limits. For example, no company would answer your phone call and help you in midnight, for that we usually deal with our own business actively. But it is hard to ask for the same attitude from other people.

Moreover, it usually cost a long time for making the company really know where your problem is. Also, you may want to keep the Knowhow secret. We prefer teaching one to use the tool rather than just feeding what he or she wants. Our main goal is to let everyone find and filter the most suitable algorithm eigenvalues for themselves with the platform. If each one can learn or understand the core value of machine learning and try to  use it through our platform, he will at least know such a tool that  can help them solve the problems, even he or she can not collect high quality data in the very beginning. Within this process, we may inspire more people to use this platform and educate the younger generation, making it possible to collect large amount of data resources.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

I wish good luck in creating the project. I hope you can solve the problem of theft in some regions.

We will be careful with the problem of theft in some regions.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: