Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:11:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] The First AI Service Platform Based on Consensus System in the World  (Read 857 times)
Kenely

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

With positive people, any project is easier to implement. Agree?
AIgatha (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

With positive people, any project is easier to implement. Agree?

Of course,  So we are actively working on it.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

A combination between AI and blockchain technology wasn't something new these days, but looking back on the experience of the developer that has years of experience in creating AI. It could breed something new to this cryptocurrency world.
I'll be looking forward on this project.

AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

A combination between AI and blockchain technology wasn't something new these days, but looking back on the experience of the developer that has years of experience in creating AI. It could breed something new to this cryptocurrency world.
I'll be looking forward on this project.

We have been making effort to popularize AI. We hope that more people can use AI and solve various problems in daily life, making decision with high speed and accuracy.

If you are interested in our project, welcome to promote us or join our whitelist and Telegram.

Telegram: https://t.me/Aigatha
koneumyhonet

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

I believe this is a great project, but I still have a doubt.
How do you educate your customers to collect data, for without data, even the best algorithm is useless.

How do you upload data for training to blockchain, for it is an almost impossible task? Huh

We will not upload all the information to blockchain. To our system, blockchain is a medium for storing index value, like a bookmark in a libaray. But the concrete book will be placed in other place (Chronos Fortress). We hope to make the black box in traditional cloud data flow transparent, making each one using the system know the flowing direction of their own data without having problems of confidential security caused by part of the nodes. Moreover, miners can know our arrangement is fair and equal.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. is there any bounty in this project

At present, we have one reward project.

Reward Project 1
To make AIgatha more popular, if you join the whitelist before 1 July 2018 and our Telegram channel and we will airdrop 100 ATH to your ETH wallet address. Also fill in your introducer’s name and both of you will get 50 ATH bonus. (Airdrop bonus will be constantly released after 1 July 2018.)

Reward Project 2
To make users realize AIgatha's innovative technologies and core concepts, if you test our platform before 1 July 2018 and fill in your email and ETH wallet address, we will airdrop 300 ATH to your ETH wallet address.

AIgatha’s AI predicting platform is coming soon.

Reward Project 3 is buy reward coming soon.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

I will always support this project, until the expected success in the project can be achieved.

Thanks for your feedback.

Welcome to follow our Telegram for more information.

AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/aigatha-21664 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thanks.

Hello icoholder,

How can I verify it? E-mail or ?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

This is the best project.

We will do our best.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

I believe this is a great project, but I still have a doubt.
How do you educate your customers to collect data, for without data, even the best algorithm is useless.

How do you upload data for training to blockchain, for it is an almost impossible task? Huh

We will not upload all the information to blockchain. To our system, blockchain is a medium for storing index value, like a bookmark in a libaray. But the concrete book will be placed in other place (Chronos Fortress). We hope to make the black box in traditional cloud data flow transparent, making each one using the system know the flowing direction of their own data without having problems of confidential security caused by part of the nodes. Moreover, miners can know our arrangement is fair and equal.

Collecting daily data must be very time and labor consuming, especially for beginners. What we can do is to provide perfect teaching schedule, and continue to promote our platform.

In the future, data collecting will be less of manual labor, for the image identification technology, video recognification are more and more popular. Perhaps there will be mini portable machine that record our daily life in the future. After all, these collected data should be analyzed, and what we want is to establish a general AI system for each user to solve the problems in different fields.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

As it was mentioned above "AIgatha has been developing distributed computation and artificial intelligence for more than eight years". Do you have any MVP or prototype demonstrating your idea?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:04:47 AM

As it was mentioned above "AIgatha has been developing distributed computation and artificial intelligence for more than eight years". Do you have any MVP or prototype demonstrating your idea?

Thanks for your question and interest.

The first prototype of our distributed computation and artificial intelligence systems have  been published in the following papers, respectively:

Wei-Cheng Lo, Che-Yu Lee, Chi-Ching Lee and Ping-Chiang Lyu* (2009, Jul.).
iSARST: an integrated SARST web server for rapid protein structural similarity searches. Nucleic Acids Research, 37:W545–W551.

Wei-Cheng Lo, Li-Fen Wang, Yen-Yi Liu, Tian Dai, Jenn-Kang Hwang* and Ping-Chiang Lyu* (2012, Jun).
CPred: a web server for predicting viable circular permutations in proteins. Nucleic Acids Research, doi:10.1093/nar/gks529.

These papers were both published on Nucleic Acids Research (NAR), which is one of the journals with highest impact factor in our field.

We are applying patents for our current systems and thus it is not allowed to make disclosure.  Once obtained the patents, we will make announcements on our website and Telegram. Before that, we will first make a demonstration game which will soon be available at the AIgatha website.

Welcome to follow our Telegram for more information.
koneumyhonet

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

how to mining?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

how to mining?

Thanks for your question.

So far, we've builit AI and distributed computing system on blockchain.
We will finish our system according to the four phases on our official website.
So the mining phase hasn't started.
IhateHinet499

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

On the market, there are many ICO products claiming their GPU calculating. Why don’t you have GPU calculating? Isn’t GPU calculating faster than CUP calculating?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

On the market, there are many ICO products claiming their GPU calculating. Why don’t you have GPU calculating? Isn’t GPU calculating faster than CUP calculating?

GPU calculating does not fit every type of project. On among the total 35 projects on BONIC, only 15 of them can be imported with GPU calculating. CPU and GPU are designed for resolving different types of calculating.CPU is used for complicated logical judgement, loop, and control of branches of a procedure. And GPU is used for large and simple calculating tasks. However, GPU will be used more often due to its rapid development and parallel tasking function.

Faced with problems from different users, we assume the combined use of GPU and CPU a more effective way to solve problems at this present stage.

Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

A potentially huge and promising project. Look forward to see this development. Good luck!
Egretia
IhateHinet499

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

How to price AI platform?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

How to price AI platform?

When programming language was just invented, some scientists said everybody would have to be equipped with ability of program design. However, obviously, it doesn’t seem to be like that so far.

Even we want to popularize AI to everyone’s daily life, but to achieve this goal, long-time education and development of generation are both necessary. Our platform helps users to find out proper machine learning algorithm about certain issue and key eigenvalue even if they don’t really understand their questions. But users have to refine the model for not only once. Thus, the price won’t be too high for ordinary users.

One whose data amount is less than 5000 will be regarded as ordinary users. We will evaluate the price for one use according to the amount of eigenvalue. So far, the price is between 10~500 ATH.

For enterprises, we will use other formula to calculate the price based on the rarity and security of their data.
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

Will you hire more people after ICO? Or the team as for now is full?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: