Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:09:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] The First AI Service Platform Based on Consensus System in the World  (Read 859 times)
AIgatha (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

According white paper. You will develop a Model about Forecasting of Earthquakes and Other Natural Disasters.

I believe that is a good idea for people. Do you have any schedule for this part?

This will be realized after the 4th phrase is finished.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

According white paper. Technical Development Timeline. AIgatha will spent 4 years then Launch the first application Project of Xirang.
Do you think the timing too slow?

Thanks for your question.

We will release AI application platform after the 1st phrase, which won’t be too late.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

When  will  AIgatha’s AI predicting platform  coming?
where I can try the platform?

and i am wondering that how can we put data to feed this platform?
maybe the team should give us a guideline.

Yes, we will give tutorial to users on the platform. After all, to collect high quality data is one thing that have to be learned.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

When  will  AIgatha’s AI predicting platform  coming?
where I can try the platform?

We will release the testing website of  big data predicitng platform recently.

You can see on the official website.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

my friend tell me that this project can predict the game, like baseball, football.
how about predict the bitcoin price, haha.

Thanks for your interesting question.

You can go to our system through some data that you think will affect the price of Bitcoin.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

In recent days, we can read AIgatha Project from white paper.
Can you make a AIgatha Project Seminar?
I hope I can participate in this Seminar.

We will hold a project seminar in the near future.

Please pay close attention to the official website or Telegram.
Jansonson

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

Accroding  Whitepaper_of_Technology.  AIgatha's network architecture consists of users, miners and the Chronos Fortress. You will built "Chronos Fortress " ,right?  How many you will built? or every Miner is a "Chronos Fortess".  I don't have any idea.
Jansonson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Accroding  Whitepaper_of_Technology. Algatha set up a brand-new cloud computing architecture named "Mist Computing". Can you tell me more about that? 
Jansonson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Shocked. Algatha . Miner get profits from Distributed Computering. Computering power will to be used to analyze the big data of specific area. More values will be created. I like this idea Because I hate consumption of electricity.
Jansonson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

Algatha, you are talking about API. Can you give us more example? How easy to use?
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Accroding  Whitepaper_of_Technology.  AIgatha's network architecture consists of users, miners and the Chronos Fortress. You will built "Chronos Fortress " ,right?  How many you will built? or every Miner is a "Chronos Fortess".  I don't have any idea.

When testing the network, Chronos fortress will build 3-6 first, and then extend it gradually.

Miners is not chronos fortress,  miner computing project.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Shocked. Algatha . Miner get profits from Distributed Computering. Computering power will to be used to analyze the big data of specific area. More values will be created. I like this idea Because I hate consumption of electricity.

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been making effort to popularize high technology, equipping people with the ability of fulfilling creativities, enhancing people's living quality, and boosting the development of global civilization.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Algatha, you are talking about API. Can you give us more example? How easy to use?

You can see technical whitepapers on page 22-24.
AIgatha (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Accroding  Whitepaper_of_Technology. Algatha set up a brand-new cloud computing architecture named "Mist Computing". Can you tell me more about that? 

We set up a brand-new cloud computing architecture named Mist Computing, which distinguishes from traditional models by its increased safety, privacy and independency, which are absent in cloud computing. Different from cloud, fog and smog computing, users only need to know how to operate the DC system on the blockchain so that they can set up their own cloud at home cost-effectively. Users can employ the home package (server, node and client API)provided by AIgatha technology to connect PCs easily.
Jansonson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Accroding  Whitepaper_of_Technology. Algatha set up a brand-new cloud computing architecture named "Mist Computing". Can you tell me more about that?  

We set up a brand-new cloud computing architecture named Mist Computing, which distinguishes from traditional models by its increased safety, privacy and independency, which are absent in cloud computing. Different from cloud, fog and smog computing, users only need to know how to operate the DC system on the blockchain so that they can set up their own cloud at home cost-effectively. Users can employ the home package (server, node and client API)provided by AIgatha technology to connect PCs easily.

This is good to users.  
I have an other question. The iMLOv , user can choose or can't choose the method (neural network, decision trees, etc
) to get answers. or Algatha will show different answers with different method. Huh
Jansonson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

I am a farmer, this AI system can help me increase rice and vegetables?

As long as you quantify the experiences of cultivating rice or vegetables in the past,
such as “at what time to water makes vegetables grow healthily?”
or “if different timing of cultivation will affect the condition?”,
then these data will become farmer’s asset in the future,
which can be sold and passed down.

Infact we are plant passion fruit. It is cost lot money when we water a tree. Fertilizer Management is another issue. So how can I use this system  to raise the output of production.
Jansonson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

I am a farmer, this AI system can help me increase rice and vegetables?

As long as you quantify the experiences of cultivating rice or vegetables in the past,
such as “at what time to water makes vegetables grow healthily?”
or “if different timing of cultivation will affect the condition?”,
then these data will become farmer’s asset in the future,
which can be sold and passed down.

I am an enginner,too.  Irrigation system cost a lot. It cost one billion per year or more. It is an other issus. The Ai system can help me solve the problem? I have to learn the system, collect data, try and error the system, then get a result. I don't know  this matter is worth.Do you have any suggest?
Jansonson

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:04:16 AM

One of my friend, he mantain an industrial area at Combodia. He needs to do a lot of things. He have electric power supply issue. In your opinion, What kinds of data we should collect? Then maybe we can try bulit a model ,use your Ai system, try to do that?  Cheesy
Jansonson

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

According white paper. Technical Development Timeline. AIgatha will spent 4 years then Launch the first application Project of Xirang.
Do you think the timing too slow?

We will release AI application platform after the 1st phrase, which won’t be too late.
The AI application platform has API ? The API can auto input data?
Jansonson

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

Accoring white paper2.4.5. AI's dilemma     
"They cannot afford to support enormous electricity consumption if designing hardwares for deep-learning algorithms that involve massive parallel computing."

Why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: