Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitxoxo legit?  (Read 146 times)
mostkey (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

I see they have more than 55k members in their telegram group and there they are very active. does bitxoxo have a good future? considering they already have exchanges that have been active at https://bitxoxo.exchange
maybe some of your experiences about them can be shared here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

Yes. I think they are legit . I already bought some of it. And hoping it could reach arounf 10$ at the end of ICO.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

I see they have more than 55k members in their telegram group and there they are very active. does bitxoxo have a good future? considering they already have exchanges that have been active at https://bitxoxo.exchange

Since there is no Ann thread that one can visit to ask some salient questions about what the future holds for the project, I guess the onus is on you to determine if its legit enough to merit your fund for investment purpose. What I think you should do is to try and join the telegram which you have done but start being inquisitive their response to such questions would determine whether they meant business or just another one designed to fail from the beginning.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Since there is no Ann thread that one can visit to ask some salient questions about what the future holds for the project, I guess the onus is on you to determine if its legit enough to merit your fund for investment purpose. What I think you should do is to try and join the telegram which you have done but start being inquisitive their response to such questions would determine whether they meant business or just another one designed to fail from the beginning.
maybe this is an announcement thread from bitxoxo, see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3318086.0

the OP should know that many of its members in a telegram group are not the right indicators that the project will be a success. take your time to research it and have a discussion with your local community.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

It is your decision to make if it is legit or not as you are the one that has your coin and time to invest. take your time to do a proper research about the group, the developer and management team and what the project is all about before you can decide if it is legit. They should have a link for you to make proper research of the work and you can also ask questions from your local community to familiarize yourself with it.
mostkey (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Yes. I think they are legit . I already bought some of it. And hoping it could reach arounf 10$ at the end of ICO.
do you join the telegram group they have?

maybe this is an announcement thread from bitxoxo, see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3318086.0

the OP should know that many of its members in a telegram group are not the right indicators that the project will be a success. take your time to research it and have a discussion with your local community.
thanks for providing links to them. I am a little difficult to get it. and maybe this time I will lock this thread and will have more discussion there
Hue Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I think they are quite good, although I have not joined yet but it seems that the community is growing
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

They are 100% legit,  it's kinda hard finding an exchange ico to scam unlike other products ico,  they already had an exchange working,  and the  55k users you saw on telegram might be as a result of airdrop or bounties participant
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: