Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks not responsive to their customers  (Read 197 times)
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

I read an article in which the concerned person says that the ICICI bank in India just held his 1,00,000 dollars if I'm not wrong for almost 21 days without releasing the funds.They have just delayed by asking him to provide proof of his link with the sender and other blah blah blah formalities.The user blames that the bank deliberately did used his funds for other purposes and had delayed in releasing him.He has said that he would dedicate himself for promoting bitcoin.

He says that "I really wished I could throw a punch on the banker's face".I feel that almost all the bankers deserve this punch.

Here is the link below.
"https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8ilzmu/this_is_why_bitcoin_should_be_the_only_global/

The bank should not do that. They will distrust they clients and left by them.
If most banks like that, peoples will not trust banks anymore. They will using cryptocurrency for better financial system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

This is a very shocking news. I don’t know why the bankers behave with their customers like this. The customers don’t get their own money bank in time and this creates a lot of problem for them. This is the reason I always support bitcoin instead of keeping money in bank. So, that I could get my money whenever I want.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

From my perspective i think banks are always wants to serve their customer but it also true some banks are only focus on their profit.they don't bother about customers want and demand.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

i really hate the operations of banks, especially when they would want to keep your money for no solid reason. Whether authenticity or whatever they call it, i don't thinks its worth it since they delay our monies.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

if we want to be free and that we do not control the money the banks in the future will disappear but how we will deal with them only using the small amounts that are needed at the moment and the rest saving in bitcoin or in the crypto of your preference in a safe way clear and not leaving it in the banks a lot of time using fast transferences will always ask us where I get the money from and I know that there are bad people who are approbecha from the block chain system to do their misdeeds in the money in bills too but there is good people who only invest in it and work with the crypto for good things moving the global economy offer and demand loes chase us as criminals and do not know that one also works bveces almost all day to obtain some profits so that afterwards they they want to remove it, it is not fair it is our work and it is effort and dedication and study time

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

I read an article in which the concerned person says that the ICICI bank in India just held his 1,00,000 dollars if I'm not wrong for almost 21 days without releasing the funds.They have just delayed by asking him to provide proof of his link with the sender and other blah blah blah formalities.The user blames that the bank deliberately did used his funds for other purposes and had delayed in releasing him.He has said that he would dedicate himself for promoting bitcoin.

He says that "I really wished I could throw a punch on the banker's face".I feel that almost all the bankers deserve this punch.

Here is the link below.
"https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8ilzmu/this_is_why_bitcoin_should_be_the_only_global/

Banks will really use people's money for profit. That's what they always do. That is why they encourage people with money to do time deposits with them and as a consolation you'll get interests. That is why Nakamoto invented bitcoin for us to be able to stay away from centralized system that is very vulnerable to sabotage and fraud when it comes to peoples' money.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

I have had this experience with my banks too, in last 8 years I have noticed that bank has tested my patience level and increased it over the period of time by dealing even the basic things and services. Further, there where some transactions where money is debited from my bank account but not received by the person even though that person has the account with the same bank in the same branch. I have right to contact almost every level employee but no one took my complaint seriously and I was not able to file the complaint in other bodies of the government dealing in such issues because I was running out of time in my job and business and there was no scope to take time for making complaint (they want us to visit physically along with proofs).
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Here is the link below.
Indeed, banks are sometimes very tedious and can take a long time to consider the documents confirming your right to own certain assets, all this takes a lot of time.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

In relations with banks, it is much easier to prove one's rightness than in the world of crypto-currency. In this case, if the bank has delayed the execution of the transfer of money for 21 days, this person has the right to sue the bank and will certainly win the case and will receive compensation for lost profit and moral damage, since everything related to his bank is easily documented. If you run into problems on a crypto exchange, which is located in another country, it is unlikely that you will have a chance to prove your case even after applying to the court.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

Here is the link below.
This is a very common situation you can feel in the banks where the banks deliberately delays the transactions of the user and uses his funds in other investment and earns their own profit and I think this is most commonly seen in India and there crypto currencies takes the upper hand where you need not to depend on your bank for transacting your funds, there are thousands of exchanges where you can transfers your cryptos with an ease and without any delay and on time.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Such a bank will not last long.  They depend on their customers and this behavior and publicity will be very bad for them.
AceDeep69

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

I thing this is not good for business. Responsibility needed.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

In some countries, such acts by some banks are very annoying. I hope that it will be resolved in favor of people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███