Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins to moon 10-20x in 2018  (Read 488 times)
wwildflower18

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

This may require an external environment, and if bitcoin is accepted by most countries, or a new policy such as ICO legalization, many small coins may grow by 1000%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

What you are seeking is possible but might applicable to an altcoin that is not that familiar to those investors. Every time I check coinmarketcap gainers and loosers for 24 hours, there was an altcoin that went up a price for +1000% in a day! That is because of P&D groups. To be honest, I also don't have an idea what altcoin can give you such high return you are seeking but can it can be achieved by trading by maximizing your investment.

I believe that some factors which would lead to x10-x20 of the price is a coin or token that will be listed on major exchanges like binance bittrex and poloniex. Another factor is that there is a major news like partnership with big institutions like google, facebook, amazon.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

10-20 is not moon. it should be x1000000  Grin
but what coin will give us that is hard to say  Grin
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Well i think it is really hard to determine which coins will go to that kind of increase of which you are looking for. If you are planning to invest in crypto then do not presume that you will be able to earn more on it. Expect that there could be some downfall and it could probably make you lose on some.of your money. So i guess just be keen on investing on a crypto and expect less so that you will not be able to get a hard feelings also when you lose your money.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

If ripple starts working with the companies, it has partnerships with, and they start using the xRP network to transfer funds across the world, I believe it will jump to 6-7$ by the end of the year! Read some information on it, ripple is potentially the number 1 coin!

I am also a believer or Ripple XRP. They are trying their best to make it decentralized and almost all the testings are successful. Latest update is the mercuryx trial testing is successful. I can see that very soon they will replace the position of SWIFT in bank sector.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

10-20 is not moon. it should be x1000000  Grin
but what coin will give us that is hard to say  Grin

lol I think the coin that achieved the x100 is NXT. from ICO price from its all time high price. Also, Stratis was able to do 70,000% which is x70 from its ICO price to its all time high.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

Eth will be everyone's spotlight, everyone is talking about this one coin. See the price of ETh is always up every day and sometimes decreased but stable enough to be used as a reference to invest.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

This may require an external environment, and if bitcoin is accepted by most countries, or a new policy such as ICO legalization, many small coins may grow by 1000%.

Absolutely possible, as of now I think only or less than 1% of total population does know and invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so when bitcoin and alt coins will be embrace by the community I am sure that a lot of coins will shoot their prices.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

Dear Co-alt coin trader and investors,

I would like to know which alt coins do you think that will give minimum 1000%-2000% this year? Kindly give also brief explanation why the coins and tokens you choose will moon this year.

Please respect every post and no swearing. Every individual has their own opinion so please respect.

There is huge chance for altcoins to really reach a huge amount of price since ethereum already managed to surpass 1k dollar this year and it was a good start for altcoins.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

I would like to know which alt coins do you think that will give minimum 1000%-2000% this year? Kindly give also brief explanation why the coins and tokens you choose will moon this year.

I am not sure about 1000 % or 2000 % but Tron is definitely capable of producing huge returns in the long run. Tron has a very young and hardworking team, they are achieving their goals before the deadline. If you monitor their developments then you can clearly see the confidence of Justin Sun and their team towards making the decentralized web.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I can not say for sure, but I think and I hope that KIN will give such 10-20x! He has everything for this: the team, the goal, the connections and the idea! I hope that he will enter the top 10 this year!

[
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

that would be cool. I have collected a lot of altcoin over the past year hoping that they will grow in price is incredible and fast
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

This is a very difficult goal.
I think such incredible growth can only show a new project in which a huge number of people and investors will believe.
Perhaps it will be a GRAM (telegram coin) or another project that has strong media support and which is managed by an ambitious team.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

This is a very difficult goal.
I think such incredible growth can only show a new project in which a huge number of people and investors will believe.
Perhaps it will be a GRAM (telegram coin) or another project that has strong media support and which is managed by an ambitious team.

Well ambitous would certainly define justin sun and the team behind tron, though even with their mainnet coming in a couple of weeks, i don't they won't get a x20 or hardly a x10 growth this year. It's hard to say. Probably an upcoming ico would be able to do that who knows

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

If someone really came out and gave you an answer, would you believe it? 1000%-2000%, I don't know why you asked this question, but I'm sure nobody can answer you. This is the market. It is not a forecast. Maybe this problem can only be answered by Tarot masters.

MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Please respect every post and no swearing. Every individual has their own opinion so please respect.
I keep the ETH, NEO & RIPPLE because the crypto market is increasing the price, I believe in this coins it's will give me a 10x profit in these next few months.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

More altcoins now are good to investment and for sure most of them are possible become times 10 or more in this year 2018.
Ripple , waves, litecoin and for sure if you invested your money to the these coin your money will grow.
antarian83

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

With pcn i already get it :-) apr come now :-)
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

Coins like EOS,ZILIQA,HEXX,PUNDI X can give such profit
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

1000 percent is very, very much, so I think you should slow down a bit. Such coins will definitely be, but it is very difficult to predict which coin may grow. The market is not stable at the moment and therefore growth of 1000 percent is difficult to predict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: