Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which platform has the best potential to run ICOs in 2019?  (Read 134 times)
chessi (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Hi all,

Although Ethereum is by far the most dominant platform for ICOs, it seems that some other promising platforms are emerging. We can see more ICOs on Stellar, Waves, NEM and others. EOS is emerging. Ethereum fees are becoming quite expensive for running applications and smart contracts. Do you think that Ethereum will be also the most dominant platform for ICOs also in 2019 or we can predict the rise of alternatives? Which alternative platform do you think is the most promising for ICOs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

You missed another great platform, the NEO. There are many ico who use the NEO platform and have been successful this year. Maybe you can see and consider it.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I think a significant increase in the ICO of Chinese companies on the NEO platform with NEO's advantages I think there will be more ICOs choosing NEO as their basis, it may not have completely replaced ETH but will occupy considerable market share
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

In the world of virtual money you can opt for the best stock market Binance. This is the biggest currency exchange on the market. You can trade here for a long time. Altcoin can buy and sell. In 2019, it will be the best stock exchange site.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

In 2019, it is unlikely that some other platform will take over the platform of Ethereum. Ethereum is stable and reliable, it will be in demand at ICO for several more years.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

I'm sure that the next 2-3 years, not one platform will not be able to surpass the Ethereum. This requires very strong progress.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

A lot of platforms are just starting to get competative in the ICO niche. NEO and ICON are good example. I believe there will be much more to come.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

I think, ethereum is the one who will be more active. Because although his fee began to expensive little by bit, but still within reach. Not such many complained about it. Seen people are still so fascinated in using this platform.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

I think Ethereum is still most reliable and very stong and it will be the most preferred platform by ICOs in 2019 but other platforms will rise as well, NEO, EOS and Steller might see massive grow in 2019.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
RAIKOSLA

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

Hi all,

Although Ethereum is by far the most dominant platform for ICOs, it seems that some other promising platforms are emerging. We can see more ICOs on Stellar, Waves, NEM and others. EOS is emerging. Ethereum fees are becoming quite expensive for running applications and smart contracts. Do you think that Ethereum will be also the most dominant platform for ICOs also in 2019 or we can predict the rise of alternatives? Which alternative platform do you think is the most promising for ICOs?

I think in 2019 that will come, there are several other platforms will take over the Ethereum platform. but I remain very confident in the very stable and reliable Ethereum platform in the coming year, and it will be asked again for ICO for a few more years. Other great platforms exist too, such as the NEO platform. There are many ico who use the NEO platform and have succeeded this year. I hope the best ETH platform for years to come.

rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

I think that Ethereum will remain the dominant platform for the ICO. I also think that only Telegram will be able to press the Ethereum in a significant way and give a new impetus to the ICO.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

Hi all,

I think in 2019 that will come, there are several other platforms will take over the Ethereum platform. but I remain very confident in the very stable and reliable Ethereum platform in the coming year, and it will be asked again for ICO for a few more years. Other great platforms exist too, such as the NEO platform. There are many ico who use the NEO platform and have succeeded this year. I hope the best ETH platform for years to come.
Yes, I agree with your opinion that ethereum is still superior and reliable. Ethereum will remain the best for next year as it is very strong and growing. Many competitors may shift the ethereum, one of them is NEO, but it will take a long time for that to happen.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

Hi all,

Although there are laternatif but Ethereum platform have a good reputation about their platform, are you sure cost smartcontract ethereum expensive? have you tested the cost of other platforms? although expensive but in this case the trust and reputation will be more in choosed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

We are in the middle of 2018 now and we can not predict what revolutionary project will be the best next year  Smiley
But I think that Ethereum has very strong position dominate next year.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

I think that ethereum will keep on carrying the most weight, I would not trust EOS with any ICO at all, but mostly I think that NEO is going to be a great surprise.
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

I think NEO, many tokens are built in NEO blockchain.
And as I know, there is no transaction fee, so it's will attract more people to build project in the NEO blockchain, but I don't know about other aspects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: