Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Package forwarding from USA to International(only)  (Read 949 times)
mrtchipr (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:13:06 AM

Hello,

I've seen a few interest on package forwarding and I would like to offer my service.

Fees are as following:
Package forwarding: $15 service fee + cost of shipping (via USPS or DHL)
Personal Shopper: 5% of item(s), min of $10 charge
BTC/USD Rate: last trade price of BitStamp

Please PM me if you're interested or ask me questions below.
I will NOT ship anything that is a questionable item to the destination country. This service is ONLY for legitimize users looking to have someone trust-worthy to either forward a package from US to their country or need someone to buy an item online in US and have it forwarded to them.
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:25:30 AM

trust?
mrtchipr (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:12:55 AM

trust?

Are you asking if I'm trust-worthy?
There's really not much I can say or do to prove that, unless you know.

I'll be happy to use an escrow if anybody is wondering.
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:18:08 AM

i only ask your trying to cater to international customers who will have very little recourse if scammed as most cc companies wont refund them due to the nature of this and most likely if they do there gonna tell some lie  which could have the fbi at your doorstep Smiley
mrtchipr (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:59:42 AM

i only ask your trying to cater to international customers who will have very little recourse if scammed as most cc companies wont refund them due to the nature of this and most likely if they do there gonna tell some lie  which could have the fbi at your doorstep Smiley

I'm sorry I should have clarified. I stated that I will cater only to International customers because I am currently unaware of regulatory issues that I may face if I deal with customers within US. Due to lack of guidance and information, I am playing a better safe than sorry approach to this. I also don't see why customers within the US needs my service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: