Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Idea] Bounty camp. aggregator + personal cabinets for social bounty camp.  (Read 172 times)
Crimzon (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

My hearty greetings to all crypto-enthusiasts of BTT!

Please let me know if there already was a discussion like this but I really didn't find any. I want to introduce you my idea and discuss it here.
Most of us have joined this forum to earn some additional money. Bounty campaigns are the most popular way of earning here. There are a lot of scams today but participating in bounty campaign of a good project still could give you additional money to your wallet. It is very important to join good bounty ASAP to prevent losing payments for first weeks.

My idea

Make a website with a list of all fresh bounty campaigns which were added during the day on BTT forum. All bounty campaigns will have a short description (bounty budget, bounty types, manager, rating on popular sources like ICObench, TrackICO and etc. + link to ANN thread on BTT forum).
I am also planning to make the possibility of creating personal cabinets system for easy tracking all campaigns you've joined. In this personal cabinet you will have your own semiauto-filled template for daily tasks for each campaign + posts generator with more than 60 examples + the possibility of making auto-reports for campaigns' bounty thread on BTT forum.

This is the main idea but also I was thinking about others useful options like for example - tracking the hottest topics on BTT forum during the day.

I hope that this website will help many crypto-brothers and sisters in searching for bounty campaigns and leading social bounty campaigns + increase their amount.

Each opinion is important for me, I am planning to develop this idea with you in future so be active here!  Wink

Thank you for your attention!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crimzon (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

I am thinking to make another post to present my way of leading social bounty campaigns - to show you the foundation of my idea.
I would say it will be something like MVP v. 0.5  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: