Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market analysis or fortune capital ... !! ??  (Read 228 times)
Devasasmita (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

why every trading I always lose. his coin's endurance for weeks went down, when I sold it, the price went up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

While there are many different methods for evaluating bitcoin prices, fundamental analysis may be the most complete to know the true value.
Fundamental analysis is an evaluation of the economic, financial and other key variables, known as the fundamentals, to determine the true value safely. This is in contrast to technical analysis (companion fundamental analysis) because the first one more interesting to see is the safe price movements to make further and more informed decisions.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

why every trading I always lose. his coin's endurance for weeks went down, when I sold it, the price went up.

The reason why you always lose is because you broke the basic principle in trading and that is to buy low and sell high. Eventually what you did was to  buy high and sell low. That is the reason why you are losing in trading. So just be patient and keep in mind that bitcoins value is volatile and it goes up and down.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

The reason why you always lose is because you broke the basic principle in trading and that is to buy low and sell high. Eventually what you did was to  buy high and sell low. That is the reason why you are losing in trading. So just be patient and keep in mind that bitcoins value is volatile and it goes up and down.
And another thing is OP is weak handed trader,he can't resists selling when he saw somethings changing down..

The most popular and weapon of every investor is 'Patience ' and OP is lack of this thats why whatever part of profiteering he enters here,all he can achieve is failure because of this kind of attitude
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

You just need to be a little smart and start reading a lot about Investment, Investment strategies and how to stay calm and have patience. Bitcoin is a serious type investment, either you follow all the rules of investment or you loose.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

That's the result of the unfamiliarity you have, I have a way of trading, usually I buy back the coins I bought when the price goes down, and I provide the reserve fund, and I also patiently endure until the price rises.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

you need to provide a lot more information than this if you want a proper answer. otherwise I have to guess an my guess based on what I have seen from new traders is that you are not "trading" you are "gambling". this means you never buy something because you analyzed and came to a logical conclusion that it will rise, instead you buy something because you felt it may go up based on your gut!  and well that is the definition of gambling. the result is that you sometimes make some profit and sometimes lose where the losing part is the dominant part.

solution? start learning how to trade and stop trying to guess the market randomly. start learning about things that affect it.

Only Bitcoin
Devasasmita (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

thank you for the solution and guidance, I will try to apply. thanks again i am very new here.
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

I think that's one of your mistakes because of the lack of patience in the trade and no inventory of reserve funds you use.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

I think it's all about your foreseeing. You should better study more to learn more about the industry that can guide you take the best decision.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

Efficient market theory depends on the assumption that all market participants rationalize information and on average the information that all market participants have is true (though no player has all the right information: for example some have good information some have bad information about a company). Efficient markets also require a group of players who will quickly arbitrage when the possibility of arbitrage (profit without risk).
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

Haste and wrong decision leads to this, you need to choose the most worthy coins and do not get frightened of any small price fluctuations, realizing that in a week again everything will return.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

It will depend upon the quality of coins you choose for trading that maybe you currently chose coins that not promising for an investment or crap coins. Choose the top high quality coins which have lot of potentials like BTC, ETH and Ripple in which with a little patience and constant monitoring the news for market update then for sure you will avoid huge loses. 
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

You will always lose money if you keep buying into the news, you need to be ahead of the market, if you think someone will tell you to buy something and make the same kind of profit with that person you are deceiving yourself, spend time to research this projects, their coming launch especially mainnet release, just have a bucket of projects you are following, you will be fine

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

You have been offered the right thing-fundamental analysis. Listen and start to analyze in more detail the structure and factors affecting the market.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Some luck will not be superfluous always. Fundamental knowledge is main but to find and to be in the right place and time are important also. Some investors and funds get profit by massive investment. It's another one method
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

I think you are losing in an accurate speculation strategy.
you should look for a new method of looking at the price prospect.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

You are losing money because you are not doing it right. You shouldn't go into this kind of situation if you only know what you are doing. Number 1 thing is only to look for great coins and don't mind the bad coins. Number 2 always buy every time the market is low and keep on holding unless you really need money and always sell on green days.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

That's the most retarded thing to say, I'm sick of noobs saying this shit, thanks sherlock, buy low and sell high HUH? You think he lost because he bought high on purpose? You have no idea what you are talking about. Go learn some Technical analysis before making such stupid comments.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

I see you experience things that happen to me too often. at the first moment I trade it always happens, but now I have understood that patience is the key.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: