Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to transfer USD to different exchanges?  (Read 162 times)
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

Does anyone knows is it fine to do that? Sometimes we have chances to get one coin that is low in one exchange and port it over to another and sell if off. But after getting USD from the second exchange, is there any way to send USD over to the first exchange to do that? Thanks

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

Do you mean USDT (Tether)? Tether just like other crypto, this digital asset has wallet the same like other crypto, and you can send it by copy paste that wallet put in to first exchange . USDT is not fiat but they only have small volatility, and many trader use it when any big crash by move all crypto asset to USDT.

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

Does anyone knows is it fine to do that? Sometimes we have chances to get one coin that is low in one exchange and port it over to another and sell if off. But after getting USD from the second exchange, is there any way to send USD over to the first exchange to do that? Thanks

You already have your answer if it is USDT but if it is real USD one easy way to do it is to buy btc using the USD, and transfer the Bitcoin you bought to another exchange easily. If you are moving USD between exchanges that have doge deposits enabled and if the exchanges where the USD will come from and will be sent to have USD/DOGE pair, buy doge instead of btc to save money from fees(it can also be other coins, choose what's convenient for you).
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

Do you mean USDT (Tether)? Tether just like other crypto, this digital asset has wallet the same like other crypto, and you can send it by copy paste that wallet put in to first exchange . USDT is not fiat but they only have small volatility, and many trader use it when any big crash by move all crypto asset to USDT.
I think that he was doing an arbitrage trading. It looks like he refers to the USD balance and not USDT. that means he must convert it to the crypto and then try to send it again to the another exchange site. Not all of exchange sites are accepting USDT and it looks like convert to the common crypto should become the best way,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Most likley you will have to withdraw to your bank account/credit card and then top up onto the second exchange. This might not be the best idea as you could end up waiting a bit longer and thus the opportunity to do arbitrage trade might not exist as things move very quickly. You can however still do arbitrage trades with crypto-to-crypto as most of the time you can simply withdraw coins from one exchange straight to another one, although then time needed for comfirmations will be something to think about.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

Thanks so much for your sharing. Yeah I think the current best solution is to convert it to USDT instead of USD.

My initial concern is if Exchange A has Coin A at low price and I bought it, I will send to Exchange B and sell for USD.

But there is no real good way to send USD to exchange A unless I buy some coins at Exchange B which might not be a good choice.

So A good way might be sell it at USDT in exchange B and send USDT to exchange A and rinse and repeat.

Is it a good way to do as a trader?
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Hmm USDT might not be a very good solution at the moment because the exchange have pretty low volume.

It seems one of the better solution is to look for 2 pairs of crypto to flip between both exchanges.

Is there by chance anyone good at doing this here?
johncruze

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

I think converting it to USDT would not be the proper solution. You can try converting it to a cryptocurrency first. Then you can try for exchanging it.  Sad Sad
hoanganhbk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:32 AM

Thanks so much for your sharing. Yeah I think the current best solution is to convert it to USDT instead of USD.

My initial concern is if Exchange A has Coin A at low price and I bought it, I will send to Exchange B and sell for USD.

But there is no real good way to send USD to exchange A unless I buy some coins at Exchange B which might not be a good choice.

So A good way might be sell it at USDT in exchange B and send USDT to exchange A and rinse and repeat.

Is it a good way to do as a trader?
it's ok, but you should see at transfer fee in exchange, maybe it's so high, and the profit you get can be lose if you transfer many times.
mktpromp

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

Ok. I believe you have got your answer for the several comments. But I want to add that it might not be so profitable. Even there is a cost engaged in the process.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

I don't think there is a way to do that. USD is different with USDT. with USDT, you can transfer it between exchanges because it has address.
but USD ? it doesn't have address. You just only can withdraw your USD to your bank account.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Then you can look for tokens from both exchanges.
You just need to transfer money through tokens.

bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

The dollar on different exchanges is presented in the form of different crypto-currencies and has high commission for withdrawal.

See this information on those crypto-exchange exchanges on which you work

Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Yeah thanks alot.

Seems not an easy game Smiley found one place to sell but the place so far has no tokens that are cheap with volume to send to other exchange.

I guess USDT and USD are not good choices. Best is still convert to other crypto
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

Good day everyone.I personally transfer money on the exchange through different people who are engaged in the exchange of dollars for cryptocurrencies.There is even a service for the selection of the best exchangers in this direction bestchange.For this I recommend to use this site.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Well, if you want to do that there is an easy way to do that, you can buy BTC by using the USD. After that transfer the bitcoin to another exchange you bought. This will make the transaction easier.
harrypot

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

From my perspective i feel they can use arbitrage trading. If anyone wants to convert it on crypto they can do this. There are only some exchange site work with USDT.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

You should buy coins with your USD and then you transfer those coins that you have bought to the exchanges that you want the money to be at and then you can use it to buy whatever coins you want to. i want to let you know something, USD tether is not the same thing as USD so don't convert your money into it thinking it is the same thing as USD, it is not. Be careful out there.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: