Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy, I want my damn coins! [Fixed, recieved my coins]  (Read 829 times)
BitcoinTate (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:33:31 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 03:06:19 AM by BitcoinTate

2 days of a "pending" withdrawals... such bullshit! Now I have a negative balance??? 5 Support tickets, no response. Does anyone else agree they are probably insolvent at this point with the price drop?

EDIT: Thanks to mullick for getting things figured out. My withdrawal went through and everything with the account was corrected. 

- aka The "DigiMan"
BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:05:02 AM

Anyone else having issues today?

- aka The "DigiMan"
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:08:11 AM

I'm about to bring out the pitchforks and torches
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:10:25 AM

Yeah after I had my fill of bullshit about a week ago I gave up using them and switched to BTER.

Decided to try putting dogecoin in them earlier today as a test, yeah still spending deposit.

Worthless site and it it appears it is too late for many to get out now.

BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:10:40 AM

I'm about to bring out the pitchforks and torches
I'll bring the blow horn and Molotov cocktails!

- aka The "DigiMan"
BC-Trader

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:13:16 AM

funny how you mention negative balance, just reply to the email they send and say it's a mistake on their end. I had bitjohn email me back and say it was one of their support systems that went crazy and he fixed it  Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:15:09 AM

funny how you mention negative balance, just reply to the email they send and say it's a mistake on their end. I had bitjohn email me back and say it was one of their support systems that went crazy and he fixed it  Wink
Except they haven't responded to any support ticket or email in over 48 hours now.

- aka The "DigiMan"
BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:22:21 AM

How hard can it be to withdraw coins?? Or wait, they must not have enough to go around and cover their ass.

- aka The "DigiMan"
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:25:30 AM

What is your cryptsy username? You can PM it to me and ill review it for you
BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:34:24 AM

Just PM'd you. Any help would be much appreciated.

- aka The "DigiMan"
e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:37:43 AM

It would be easier for you to just start with "A" on the Cryptsy user list if you are looking for customers with pending issues.

~BCX~

AHAHAHAH!
Cmon we all know BigVern is working hard isnt he? LOL

OP, if you have a negative balance buy more of that coin, I don't think you can withdraw otherwise
Also, if this is still not resolved try to join their irc support channel (#cryptsy_support on freenode?) and escalate the case, it might be quicker

BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:39:30 AM

I bought more of that coin earlier today to correct the negative balance at my own loss .... just trying to get the rest of my damn coins out.

- aka The "DigiMan"
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:45:11 AM

There is no way to cancel Pending Withdrawals. So you will not be able to buy more coins on cryptsy or anywhere for days.
They will NOT reply ever to you. They will hold the money as your punishment for trying to withdraw so you NEVER do it again.
So any money you make there is a waste of time because you lose it back not being able to move it back to USD in a crash.

I've lost a lot because my money is frozen. They are holding because of the crash. They are playing the market
with the money and lost half.

Be scared. Say a prayer.
BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:46:46 AM

There is no way to cancel Pending Withdrawals. So you will not be able to buy more coins on cryptsy or anywhere for days.
They will NOT reply ever to you. They will hold the money as your punishment for trying to withdraw so you NEVER do it again.
So any money you make there is a waste of time because you lose it back not being able to move it back to USD in a crash.

I've lost a lot because my money is frozen. They are holding because of the crash. They are playing the market
with the money and lost half.

Be scared. Say a prayer.
I'm glad it was only 25 LTC and not any of my BTC. Still really pisses me off.

- aka The "DigiMan"
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 03:06:28 AM

My three pending withdrawals all just processed (after sitting there for 24-48 hours).
BitcoinTate (OP)

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:07:01 AM

Thanks to mullick for getting things figured out. My withdrawal went through and everything with the account was corrected. There is hope and support at Cryptsy!

- aka The "DigiMan"
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:11:45 AM

Thanks to mullick for getting things figured out. My withdrawal went through and everything with the account was corrected. There is hope and support at Cryptsy!

Glad to get this wrapped up for you. Sorry for the delays. Anyone else with a support ticket open for a while let me know. We had some issues with Freshdesk yesterday and are trying to sort the tickets out again. But making good progress
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:16:11 AM

I just got mine also.

But I still lost a lot of money yesterday. So i can't forget this unfortunately.
My relationship with the site is seriously damaged.

I have to do test withdrawals now to see if they are holding funds still. Testing it now.
I still have BTC there but how can I trust them to be able to withdraw rapidly?

I can make more money holding the BTC in safer places where I can move it quickly.
It's just math. I have to be FAR more careful now with them.

I would strongly reccomend everyone not keep all their BTC there. Also if you are going
to withdraw do a small test to see if they are holding the funds. Especially during crashes.
Then see if the small withdraw works fast. If not then you know they will hold your money
and then you can at least keep using it there.

I lost out too much to just go .. oh well. I have to now move with caution.

I had used cryptsy and recommended them everywhere. Used it for 95% of my Alt trading.
I have to search for new places to be safe. I can't have this keep happening.

I hope someone out there has been watching this and is building a new exchange. They could
make literally a fortune with a real simple trade engine and a fair and safe site. Users would flood to it.

do it .. someone . please

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: