Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:37:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy.com won't let me withdraw - is this the end?  (Read 1063 times)
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:01:32 AM

I keep getting this error message every time I try and withdraw MNC

Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

I've contacted support with no response. Is cryptsy now holding funds to stay afloat?

I know BigVern is flat out trying to fix these issues but this isn't acceptable. He shouldn't try and run a business which is clearly not complete (or had insufficient bug testing). This is destroying his brand.

If I do not get a response about my withdrawal, I'll file a scam accusation.

NOTE TO CRYPTSY ADMIN: You are running cryptsy into the ground due to greed. Take the site offline, let users withdraw all of their funds and start over. Fix this mess and come back bigger and better. This is painful to watch.
forbitz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:02:46 AM

I keep getting this error message every time I try and withdraw MNC

Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

I've contacted support with no response. Is cryptsy now holding funds to stay afloat?

I know BigVern is flat out trying to fix these issues but this isn't acceptable. He shouldn't try and run a business which is clearly not complete (or had insufficient bug testing). This is destroying his brand.

If I do not get a response about my withdrawal, I'll file a scam accusation.

NOTE TO CRYPTSY ADMIN: You are running cryptsy into the ground due to greed. Take the site offline, let users withdraw all of their funds and start over. Fix this mess and come back bigger and better. This is painful to watch.

I just withdrew fine with no problems
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:04:33 AM

I have not been able to withdraw any coins for 2 days now. 5 support tickets, no response in 48 hours. Plus now I have a negative balance. wtf?  This is bullshit. I can't cancel an order that's been stuck for 3 days. I think they are insolvent now with the BTC price crash.

- aka The "DigiMan"
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:22:30 AM

After reading the forum. Getting really concerned now!
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:44:19 AM

After reading the forum. Getting really concerned now!
Same here.

- aka The "DigiMan"
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:47:31 AM

Yes. Been waiting over a day for mine. I am 100% sure they were playing with everyones money.

And there is no way to cancel a pending deposit. So they freeze your money so they can use it.
They will not let you use it on their own site.

I asked them 5 times to cancel withdrawal and posted about 10 posts in the forums. Just kind
of going ballistic nonstop now.

I suggest everyone do this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: