Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTR?] Scrypt Hashing rigs..  (Read 1278 times)
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 02:33:25 AM

Was wondering if anyone wanted to rent some of my Scrypt hashing power?  I have rented out my rigs several times in the past (check my trust) with no issues...
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:18:29 AM

details? speed etc? i dont see anything.
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 12:37:58 AM

I have 70MH of Scrypt total.
albertdros

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:10:58 PM

Definately interested

could you add me on skype with some more details on what exactly i can rent and prices?

skypename: djreagen

Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 09:30:46 PM

I don't use skype..
I am looking to make more than I am now mining LTC...I will point them at whatever coin you like.
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:31:16 PM

prices?
albertdros

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:27:14 PM

I don't use skype..
I am looking to make more than I am now mining LTC...I will point them at whatever coin you like.

i sent you a pm. Can you atleast give me prices per speed? I am interested yet how can i talk to you. IRC? Give me any way of communication. You also didn't reply my pm
pindis

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:57:27 PM

price please?
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 06:28:28 AM

I am always on IRC in #bitcoin-OTC...
I am looking to make at least 15% more LTC than I would mine.
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:41:20 AM

Well I would agree with others we need more info on this.

Would you point it to a multipool that mines most profitable coin?

If you would so , if I make profit after paying you , that means you could have made more money doing it yourself.

Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 08:53:21 PM

I just point them at LTC due to a lot of multi pools being flakey.  I have 30MH rented out already.  The reason people like to rent is due to speculation of coins...  If you think coin X will be killing it soon...why not mine it hard with low diff and wait?  Most of the people who rent hash do not mine the current most valuable coin.  I really do not care what coin someone wants to mine...I am just looking to make extra LTC.
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 08:55:47 PM

Not sure what info you need?  I have 28 rigs total all with 7950's, 280x's, or 7970's.  Every time I have rented them out I get pre paid in LTC and then point them where ever.  If a rig goes down I will compensate for its downtime for sure.  Let me know what other information you need?
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 08:57:50 PM

Price is open to offers... If say my 30 MH makes me 12 LTC a day I would want more...or I will just keep hashing under my name. 
Deltron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:05:56 PM

I would be interested in something, but I'd need special accommodations as far as payment goes. I've just started getting into cryptos and I have no initial capital to invest in buying currency, so I'm stuck mining from the start. Because of this, I need my "landlord" to tax my earnings as payment, instead of getting paid up front. I personally feel this system of payment would be alot more lucrative for you. If you can offer me a rig that can bring me 0.1btc/day, why not tax me %10 of that per day.
It seems to me that most of the people who want to play in the crypto market are people that Wall St is leaving behind. There's a few people that have struck it rich over the past few years, and a few people that brought in tons of actual dollars, but I'm willing to bet from now on, the large majority of miners is going to be people that are actually relying on crypto's to help pay bills, and special payment procedures must be made for them, or they'll disappear altogether from trading cryptos and the entire market will be just for the big boys, much the same way that Wall St did.

Idk, just thinking out loud. Probably a big hole somewhere I'm missing.
BitcoinTristate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

+Pro Traders on LocalBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 10:42:59 PM

I would be interested in something, but I'd need special accommodations as far as payment goes. I've just started getting into cryptos and I have no initial capital to invest in buying currency, so I'm stuck mining from the start. Because of this, I need my "landlord" to tax my earnings as payment, instead of getting paid up front. I personally feel this system of payment would be alot more lucrative for you. If you can offer me a rig that can bring me 0.1btc/day, why not tax me %10 of that per day.
It seems to me that most of the people who want to play in the crypto market are people that Wall St is leaving behind. There's a few people that have struck it rich over the past few years, and a few people that brought in tons of actual dollars, but I'm willing to bet from now on, the large majority of miners is going to be people that are actually relying on crypto's to help pay bills, and special payment procedures must be made for them, or they'll disappear altogether from trading cryptos and the entire market will be just for the big boys, much the same way that Wall St did.

Yeah because he could mine the coins himself =/

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:32:19 PM

Yeah because he could mine the coins himself =/

Yeah, there's no real reason for him to do this when he could just mine whatever coin he wants himself rather than work with the complicated "tax" system as you describe. Also OP wants to be paid in LTC so yeah it doesn't work out unless you get him to mine LTC at which point he's still better off on his own.
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:46:11 AM

I would be open to fiat too I suppose...or even physical coins or bullion.  I have a kick ass trade reputation so no need to worry about me screwing you over. 
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 05:22:29 AM

Price is open to offers... If say my 30 MH makes me 12 LTC a day I would want more...or I will just keep hashing under my name. 

Is this for real? 12 LTC for 30 MH/s?

Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 05:45:14 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 07:05:16 AM by Blazedout419

Alright.. This is the first time i have offered them out so trying to get a simple method for this.  So far had 20+ responces and want to make this transparent for all.

spartan82 - 30MH (hashing now)
wonko - 2.8MH (hashing now)
Zachclark - 15MH (pending response)
JarivsTech - 5.6MH (Hashing now)

Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 05:46:10 AM

Is this for real? 12 LTC for 30 MH/s?

Was saying that if i earn 12 with that rate..I would want more than 12 to rent them...other wise I would just mine myself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: