Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitproducts.us<-- scam site scammer= safram say NO to AUTOBUY topic thread  (Read 201 times)
NightShyamalan (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 11:09:40 AM by NightShyamalan

just got scammed $30

url : https://bitproducts.us

scammed for amazon gift card .... i wanted to test if he is legit. He is not. So guys beware. Lesson learned.

scammer name on bitcoin talk : safram
                                             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1444132

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levasbro

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

and I here delta-miners.com recently bought in this store Antminer B3 (780Hz) Hash rate 0.78kh / s PSU included everything arrived in time.
I advise an extremely good store all, plus there are not very large prices
I advise buying here  Wink
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

Geez man.  Didn't you read his trust? All red.

Seller YOUTUBETV is a scammer too (assuming you are not another of his ALTs).  You WILL lose your money.  Here is YOUTUBETV's  trust.  Why would you buy from any seller with so much RED trust?

Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

The 64 negative trade ratings weren't enough of a red flag?Huh

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
NightShyamalan (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

newbie mistake.. lesson learned ... thank you for caring. cheers mate. i did not make any deal with him.  also, wth the moderators doing? why not just banned them or show a banned status below the profile nickname.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

newbie mistake.. lesson learned ... thank you for caring. cheers mate. i did not make any deal with him.  also, wth the moderators doing? why not just banned them or show a banned status below the profile nickname.

Moderators do not "moderate" scammers here so therefore that means they allow them.  That is why you will see this thread is moved from here rather quickly.  That is why this area of the forum is such a wasteland.  I would guess 90% of t he threads here are scams and probably by 1 or 2 groups of scammers.
d.v.

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

I'll second the OP's remarks. I was scammed as well... made a purchase, sent the coins, everything cleared and no product. Reached out to the vendor (BitProduct), got 1 DM back, then all silence thereafter.

Of course, lesson learned... let my voice be a 2nd warning. If BitProduct makes good on my part, I'll report back but I've already moved on.  Angry Undecided Embarrassed
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

This scam has been analysed and exposed multiple times before, and the owner of the site has got a pretty bad reputation on the forum already (as seen by his terrible trust ratings). There was absolutely no point in testing the site to see if it's legit, since its offerings are simply not what a legitimate business would offer.

But at least you did test, and hopefully with a small amount.

I'll second the OP's remarks. I was scammed as well... made a purchase, sent the coins, everything cleared and no product. Reached out to the vendor (BitProduct), got 1 DM back, then all silence thereafter.

Of course, lesson learned... let my voice be a 2nd warning. If BitProduct makes good on my part, I'll report back but I've already moved on.  Angry Undecided Embarrassed

Don't expect anything from a scammer, and move on as you said. Learn your lesson, even if they deliver you the promised gift cards at too good to be true rates (which they will never do), they will likely be fraudulent.
d.v.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Here's more fuel to the fire everyone... they have the audacity to send me an email (view below):

==========================================

Hi, your bitcoins can't arrive to us, maybe you have send the bitcoins from exchange wallet.

Please re-buy the product you have paid for, your extra payment will be returned to you from the API.

Make sure you use the same e-mail address.

LOLs... you would think after taking my money the first time, they would quit, but they keep trying for more. It's people like this make this world a harder place to live in than it already is. I do have some empathy and wonder what happened to this person or people to make them want to be so dishonest.

The email came from: Tino Kaiser <r2crival@gmail.com>

Stay away peeps!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

Anyone could have easily told that this was a scam site.

The prices on their gift cards are simply too low to be legit. Even conducting trade with them with an escrow would be risky, let alone sending them money first. Plus, their trust rating on the forum clearly says something about their legitimacy.

Should have conducted more research before deciding to send first to them. Common sense + reserach is all you need to avoid these scams.

Here's more fuel to the fire everyone... they have the audacity to send me an email (view below):

Hi, your bitcoins can't arrive to us, maybe you have send the bitcoins from exchange wallet.

Please re-buy the product you have paid for, your extra payment will be returned to you from the API.

Make sure you use the same e-mail address.

LOLs... you would think after taking my money the first time, they would quit, but they keep trying for more. It's people like this make this world a harder place to live in than it already is. I do have some empathy and wonder what happened to this person or people to make them want to be so dishonest.

The email came from: Tino Kaiser <r2crival@gmail.com>

Stay away peeps!

If that's true, then how audacious this scammer is. Not even afraid to ask victims to send more money his way. He's showing absolutely no remorse, and that's disgusting to see. Hopefully others can see this thread, and no more people get scammed.

Smiley
d.v.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

Anyone could have easily told that this was a scam site.

The prices on their gift cards are simply too low to be legit. Even conducting trade with them with an escrow would be risky, let alone sending them money first. Plus, their trust rating on the forum clearly says something about their legitimacy.

Should have conducted more research before deciding to send first to them. Common sense + reserach is all you need to avoid these scams.
see. Hopefully others can see this thread, and no more people get scammed.

Unfortunately, i found the site via another channel and it wasn't only until i was scammed that i found this thread on this forum. I just don't want anymore people being scammed by this person or group of people. I want it to end with me since i was fortunate enough to take this loss without feeling anything. I'm more upset with the principle of dishonesty than the money, although a loss is a loss.

Please, nobody buy from this site!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

-snip

It is what it is. In these scams, it's very rare that you see funds be reimbursed, so i think your attitude is 100% right in this.

BTW, it seems like that their entire site had a makeover (probably from scammed funds as well), and overall just looks much more professional than previously:

This could lead to potentially more damage to newbies, as most would just quickly glance over the site, see that the design seems legitimate, and proceed to their purchase. Their prices on gift cards are still too-good-to-be-true.

These scams occur frequently, and pop up in different forms all the time. This is just one example. Autobuy links are another one, which also involve you sending funds first for most likely a gift card purchase. Usually, you can tell whether or not they are a scam simply by their prices, but if you're genuinely interested in buying from them, please, do your due diligence. Research about the site, and its reputation, before putting any money in any sites selling you stuff for upfront payments.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: