Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is serious about launching a Crypto !!!!!  (Read 531 times)
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

The number of active Facebook users for 2008 is 2.19 billion monthly.
Facebook is serious about launching a Crypto !!!!!
another big coin Huh
https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
if this is true and put in reality would you think how much be the ico price of fb? expect lot of investors will flocking in this coin considering ut jas already market and so many companies uses facebook as source of advertisement.
what happen to google banned all cryptocurrency? they didnt want to involve a high risk investment. as far i know facebook are under google doesnt it? so weird if this true. but sure im will invest in their project if this real.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

very good information, I pay attention to every news about crypto growth, that good news dominates the crypto world, so good news can support bitcoin to rise quickly.

but crypto is also very allergic to bad news, and a little bad news about crypto, it will make crypto market unstable.

facebook, tweeters, Instagram, I think they will all support the crypto world.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Facebook do not need to launch their own token. It is already gaining much profit. But if they do then the main principle of  cryptocurrency will not meet the requirements which is decentralized method. 
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

it seems true that facebook officials are interested to exploit blockchain technology, with 2 billion users,
I hope that cyrptocurrency will be made facebook can be in the top 5 cyrptocurrency.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

I think it would not hurt if a very large company like facebook make cryptocurrency because facebook also dabbled in the digital world and social media that membutkikan many users facebook from year to year, this is a very good step which is decided by facebook founder hopefully can trigger other cryptocurrency price increases.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

I hope that this would be true because it will be a big one. We all know that Facebook is all over the world if Mark release its own crypto coin then this will become a big success.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

we don't need more centralised shit coins just adopt bitcoin

This is into something. Probably that kind of cryptocurrency will be a centralized version of Bitcoin since it was clearly stated that its a facebook crypto coin nd Facebook was definitely run by Mark Zuckerberg , and I highly agree that this person will control the flows and transactions that might happened, and it will be a clear proot that Bitcoin is better than what so called abother cruptocurrency.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

I like the decision facebook, in the end I admit that mark chose a very good decision.
Mark is a genius, he can take advantage of the facebook rating being on the moon. crypto is able to improve the country's economy, and if facebook makes crypto, then he will be the richest number 1 in the world beat bill gates.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 04:30:37 PM by ityandsyn

another big coin Huh

So this coin is centralize and we have few centralize coin here in crypto but it has a small value, maybe if this project will push through, I think it will not make any noise here in cryptoworld , just like other centralize coin which does not made sense.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

another big coin Huh

A great article ,  I think is good idea because it make easy to people know much about Blockchain technologi and profound knowledge of blockchain, digital currencies, smart contracts, distributed ledgers, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and emerging technologies in the cryptocurrency space.

Yes nice arikel, hopefully Facebook can disburse his plans for digital currency, because Facebook is the most widely used applications and with it blockchain will be more easily known by everyone, this is my thinking only?
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

It seems like Mark Zuckerbard is crying for help for the last time, because facebook is dying now and it will die soon. This coin or token will be useless. Telegram is way better.
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

The news is good. And now it becomes clear why Facebook banned advertising ICO to launch its own coin. Having such an advertising base as Facebook, this project can achieve good heights.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

From being one of the forerunners to ban crypto ads to now wanting to create their own cryptocurrency. That's quite fascinating. Well, lest see how this pans out.
eemon

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

I think it's a very gd decision for crypto lover. keep it up Mark
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

yeahh this the good news guys !!
yes of course they are serious (facebook) because of the previous news mark zuckerberg CEO-chief executive officer of facebook companies are interested and curious about the system of cryptocurrency based blockchain, I think this is a good opportunity for facebook, i think facebook such as magnet has an appeal that can attract all users around in the world.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Mark will not regret it if everhe decided to createhis own crypto. Facebook coin sounds very good. Its catchy and the word has some appealing aura on it. When blockchain transfers starts to improve, facebook and paypal will teamup to create a coin. This will be another step big step for bitcoin. Mark never fails to try something new. This will happen soon.....

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

how can this happen if this news happens right after facebook prohibits advertisement about cryptocurrency but why facebook want to discharge its own crypto
That's just what i don't understand. I think people will only join for returns on investment sake and nothing else. How can you ban crypto advertisements and launch one less than six months later. Doesn't make sense for me. Mark Zuckerberg is in for money if they raise money in ICO. They should do airdrops imo. Maybe he's still confused about crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

Mark will not regret it if everhe decided to createhis own crypto. Facebook coin sounds very good. Its catchy and the word has some appealing aura on it. When blockchain transfers starts to improve, facebook and paypal will teamup to create a coin. This will be another step big step for bitcoin. Mark never fails to try something new. This will happen soon.....
That is right, he already knows what is best for his company so whatever it is for as long as this is a good opportunity for all of us then there is no reason for us not to support him, but still bitcoin will be the number one crypto of all time and no once can replace it.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

if this really happened then this is good news for crypto world.
indeed something big must be utilized and this is the right time for it.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

It was a manner of time I suppose.
Even Google and Wish are thinking about launching their own crypto, big corporations are going to join the market soon, hopefully we'll have benefits too
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: