Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CONTRACT] airdropping erc20 compatible tokens in batch transactions from excel  (Read 63 times)
onestepp (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Hi.

You are an owner of an ICO? Are you after ICO? Are you struggling with airdropping your bounty to thousands of addresses? You don't want to waste your time to send them out one by one and avoid human mistakes?

If your answers are yes to the questions mentioned above, then you are in the right place.

I will send out your tokens within 2 hours through a smart contract. (tokens to 20000 addresses takes approx 2 hours)
The contract has been created to be as much efficient and low cost as possible.

The process is the following:

You send me the list of your addresses and amounts to be airdropped in an excel sheet.
You have to also provide the solidity contract of your erc20 token. (only contract in solidity, I will use the abi of the contract, thats why I need the contract itself)
You send the sum amounts of the token to a new mew address. (I will use the mew to sent out the tokens from it)

I send out the tokens and send you back a sheet of the processed addresses and amounts.

If you are interested, please dm me with your details.  Smiley

Happy HODLING.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: