Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NoDevFee - for Claymore`s Dual Ethereum and Phoenix miner  (Read 766 times)
NoDevFee (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

NoDevFee - for Claymore`s Dual Ethereum and Phoenix miner
=========================

Version 1.0.0 Beta

features of the program
  • autostart with Windows
  • Commission for software developers (Claymore dual miner and Phoenix miner) returns to your wallet
  • Simplicity in setting (You do not need to own any special features in order to customize the mining)

cons of the program
  • supports only ETH
  • This is the first version of the program so there are possible bugs
  • Since we are still developing and we do not need much money from the commission, we take 25% of the miner's wallet. So, you get a commission at the rate of 0.25% when you are mining with Claymore Dual miner. And when mining with a Phoenix miner 0.16%.

in the future
  • monitor farm without white ip
  • Adding other Crypto-Currency
  • Adding other pools
  • Creating website
  • Improve stability and increase functionality

Suported pools
  • Ethermine.org
  • Nanopool.org
  • f2pool.com
  • dwarfpool.com

The program has an intuitive interface and no need to fill in the command line ... Just select the pool, enter the wallet and the vendor. And the program will begin to mine for you.

Download link
https://mega.nz/#!XTR2GB4L!cqAemC__wzwL34f9cqsAC3_VGBTbkLDyRVbAp7_wiO4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trasamania

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

Claymore use the encrypt connection. Can you still have no devfee?
fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Be carefull don't use it ! no one knows what is inside this "magic program"
NoDevFee (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

This is not a magic program. I, with my team, have developed a program that really intercepts the landing commission and sends it to your wallet. It really works and you can make sure of that. You can prefix it with viruses and get it done because it is not a trojan, etc.
B00gieman

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

So..insted create your own miner With the lowest fee, you and your team use anothers work, grab the dev's fee and One part is for you, and another to the miner?

What a Nice job...
 Shocked
mbdmbn

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

Have you got a github link for this?
NoDevFee (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

No. Software sources are not available for users
mbdmbn

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

No. Software sources are not available for users

So what's the difference between this https://github.com/Demion/nodevfee and what you're offering?
NoDevFee (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

I can say that there are some similarities in the code. But we do the program not only for ETH, and such miners of Claymore's dual miner and Phoenix miner, but also for very different crypto currency (in the box now ETC). But this is not all. We still make it possible to monitor and manage the farm from any location without having a white ip.
mbdmbn

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

I can say that there are some similarities in the code. But we do the program not only for ETH, and such miners of Claymore's dual miner and Phoenix miner, but also for very different crypto currency (in the box now ETC). But this is not all. We still make it possible to monitor and manage the farm from any location without having a white ip.

Ok, I think you'll find that your program will used by a lot more people if you open the code for inspection on github.

If you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be an issue for you.

Open source is the way forward, and even though you're being forthright in your replies here, I'm still very hesitant to download from the link you've provided, regardless of whether it has viruses or not.

NoDevFee (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

I understand, but as I wrote in the description to the program, in a post higher, the program takes 25% of the commission of the developer to us for the development of the project. So, if we give access to source codes, this commission will be taken away and the project will not have the means for development.
I understand your doubts, but at this stage it is one way to develop the program
erkange

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

I understand, but as I wrote in the description to the program, in a post higher, the program takes 25% of the commission of the developer to us for the development of the project. So, if we give access to source codes, this commission will be taken away and the project will not have the means for development.
I understand your doubts, but at this stage it is one way to develop the program
haha, nodevfee is asking devfee  Smiley
this is really funny.
NoDevFee (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

haha, nodevfee is asking devfee  Smiley
this is really funny.

Until the project develops, 25% will be taken. As soon as the program is completed, the commission will be canceled or will be reduced to the amount required for its functionality.
alikait

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

Doesn't work for me, get lots of stale shares and hashrate is 4-5% worse than using claymore by itself.
danialzo

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

This NoDevFee is just getting too stupid! It's just dumb! You steal some percentage of the devfee and call it "NoDevFee". Expecting people to wildly trust you and run your shit?
NoDevFee (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

This NoDevFee is just getting too stupid! It's just dumb! You steal some percentage of the devfee and call it "NoDevFee". Expecting people to wildly trust you and run your shit?

to order something to call shit you first have to try it
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Well there is No Dev Fee, so that's true. But there is Hacker Fee, lol!
NoDevFee (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

By the end of the month there will be a version with the ability to monitor the farm from any place
danialzo

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

to order something to call shit you first have to try it

Sorry I am don't support this kinda shit. And NO I am not stupid enough to risk and run your crap to save 0.75% fee. I'd rather support the devs (I'm happy even if they become filthy rich) than giving you even 0.000001% of their hard work. For god sake, have some decency.

I'll be here to warn everybody about the risk and theft you're committing until this thread is deleted. So suck it up.
evlo

Activity: 155
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 12:39:03 PM by evlo

Or one can just use ethMiner and don't support these people. Real pool hashrate is same as phoenix miner anyways, it just reports more honest reported hashrate ...

I dunno, even if phoenix miner hashrate would be 1% better because of stale share precautions, you still have more then dev fee, and for you it cuts more as it needs to switch where it is mining etc.

And it is not really better, it just reports about 280mhs on 12 1060rig, while ethMiner reports about 275 mhs. While real hashrate on pool is same with ethminer anyways. One just need to average over few days to see what is really going on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: