Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I0Coin is a SCAM  (Read 7290 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

Let me guess: You lost money again!  Grin

You should quit trying to be a speculator because it seems you are not cut out for it lol

Stop whining! Cry baby!  Roll Eyes

Even how far it goes it is lost or not it doesn't matter because in this form their are situations that we cannot control. To earn is the goal but to lost is a challenge.

Quiting dear is not a good solutions it is for weak people. For me facing the challenges is a great strategy for a better improvement. 

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: