Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Akropolis - Revolutionizing Pension System  (Read 109 times)
manish9841 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Anyone interested in learning project about pension industry disruption.  Here is the detailed post

https://manis9841.blogspot.pt/2018/05/it-has-been-seenthat-world-is-switching.html
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

It would be nice if you yourself told a little about the project. This is not difficult at all. Because the project is very necessary and has prospects.

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
The world’s pensions are in turmoil. As our societies are getting older, the systems designed to support us into retirement are massively inefficient.

Akropolis is helping to rid the world of flaws in pension funds with a new immutable and transparent smart-contract-based pension fund infrastructure that will dramatically change the way humanity thinks about saving and investing.

The Akropolis project aims to be the largest alternative pensions infrastructure in the world. They are creating decentralised pensions on the blockchain and a safer financial future for humanity, built by and for the people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

No, I don't think this is a good project. It is recommended that you do not choose. In my opinion, tokens in the medical field are risky, not to mention ageing tokens. I only support tokens issued by biotechnology.

swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

Not only that, a dubious project, so also the name speaks for itself, so the pensioners will be happy ...
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

I think this is a very good project. Since I am a member of a young society, I am looking for where to start investing to have savings in old age. I have never considered the pension Fund of my country, because the money will not get out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: