Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was a miner and I will be again  (Read 1435 times)
cryptoharnanto

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:16:45 AM

is it still profitable to mine btc ?
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:45:41 AM

It is but you have to invest more than in the past.
You'll find informations here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0

is it still profitable to mine btc ?
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:55:49 PM

Just to present me and do not inquinate other threads.

I'm vetz and I was a miner. I mined a few btc in 2012 and I stopped after a month because btc was very low on value.
What a idiot!

Now I'm going to start mining again!

Thank you for your patience and trusts!

Bye
Just invest and do not do mining because aside from its cost too much money then it is mostly a fixed income and if you want to get my suggestion, i suggest to you to just invest in different altcoins in the market so you can earn up to 10% everyday without worrying for your maintenance in mining rigs and so on.
sandy rivers

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

my opinion of mining being profitable is a thing of the past as one have to shell more money so as to make few bucks.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

Ong what a thread Grin i hope you could mine enough btc in 2013. Maybe you are already a millionere in real life. I wish i would know about btc in 2013
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:14:10 PM

Always remember that when mining bills is now alot higher so b ready for that and btc now will be much harder to mine than 2012

Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

I'm not sure why people think this will happen and that it'll be a good thing. Yes it'll happen but many years from now and by then it won't be worth it even more than it is now for one person.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:56:13 PM

Just to present me and do not inquinate other threads.

I'm vetz and I was a miner. I mined a few btc in 2012 and I stopped after a month because btc was very low on value.
What a idiot!

Now I'm going to start mining again!

Thank you for your patience and trusts!

Bye
Just invest and do not do mining because aside from its cost too much money then it is mostly a fixed income and if you want to get my suggestion, i suggest to you to just invest in different altcoins in the market so you can earn up to 10% everyday without worrying for your maintenance in mining rigs and so on.
No there are some alternative to mine could be profitable if you can build your custom mining you can try to build a mining rig with gpu gtx 1050 ti are good and less electricity.. Or other build that you can afford to buy But better GPU better earnings daily..
If you go directly to bitcoin its still profitable but it can be more profitable if you are waiting for the price increase before you sell your bitcoin..
or mine altcoin would be profitable but don't sell also if the price was increase sell it to make a good profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:34:31 AM

Whoa, building a rig for mining costs a lot, I have tried to create one, but never realized the electricity bill it could cost so I dropped the project and started to join signature campaign instead.  I have read a lot of trying to mine bitcoins, their initial review was the issue of electricity bills,  having one cpu coupled with at least six high-powered graphics cards would create a 1000 watts per hour... that is a lot if the rig will continue on and on.... i have already read that the initial month of the return of investment will have atleast 6 months before you start earning at the least...
qoshie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

me too i was a miner since then and i discover bitcointalk so i think this forum can help me to gain more btc.
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

I can start minining year ago but i wont, what an idiot Iam. So im going to minning this year hope im not idiot now.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

Is it possible now? I thought that the miners already filled in all the resources
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:50:11 AM

Welcome back. now the bitcoin price has been very tempting

LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

I thing nobody know the future)
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

I'm sorry, i'm new.. Can anybody tells me who is a miner?
GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

a lot of us on forum are miners...that means that we have GPU rigs or antminers or similar...write it in google search then switch it to pics ...in simple word this is a computer with 2,3,4,5,6,...graphic card's...
hope i helped U

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

You use your GPU to mine coins, amount of it is depend on your GPU, more of it means more coins so this is a person that "make" coins.
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

You are welcome here. As you were a miner and now you want to be again, it is really nice. Go ahead and carry on.
bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

I wish you will mine alts...not btc

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:09:10 AM

...definitly alts...btc difficulty is to high to mine it with gpu...even eth mining is hard if u have expencive electricity like in mine country...so i'm alway's looking for alternative's...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: