Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was a miner and I will be again  (Read 1435 times)
dmitriisavelevich

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

Just to present me and do not inquinate other threads.

I'm vetz and I was a miner. I mined a few btc in 2012 and I stopped after a month because btc was very low on value.
What a idiot!

Now I'm going to start mining again!

Thank you for your patience and trusts!

Bye
You came to establish yourself or something. We are happy for you that you remained true to your principles, only how it concerns us and what we can give you or advise you.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

Just to present me and do not inquinate other threads.

I'm vetz and I was a miner. I mined a few btc in 2012 and I stopped after a month because btc was very low on value.
What a idiot!

No need to call yourself an idiot for that because it's in human nature that when we give something, we expect something in return and when we don't get it, we leave it. The same is the case with many other Bitcoiners who did just like you and lost their chances of being millionaires or even billionaires of today's date in many ways, some bought pizzas and some crashed/threw their hard drives while others sold off in panic.

Now I'm going to start mining again!

Thank you for your patience and trusts!

Bye

Great that you decided to mine Bitcoins again, but (not discouraging you but telling you the truth) that I believe you are quite too late here. Not just did Bitcoins touch the sky alone, but the difficulty to mine has also been breaking records daily to keep up with the value and make it more and more hard for every miner to be able to solve the blocks. Only difference it makes here is, you will need some expensive hardware now to start mining Bitcoins and ROI takes much longer than before.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: