Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old thread. May contain the frustrations of some Cryptsy users.  (Read 19513 times)
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:17:51 AM

is nobody else suspicious that this exchange might be delaying the execution of trades to profit off price flucations
and rape the market ?  or is it just me ?

how can a system be broken every fcuking day with hundreds of confirmations and orders not executed until prices have changed signigifigantly ,sometimes by near an order of magantude

i get it that shit happens to  even the best of "companies" can have a problem ,but it seems like at Cryptsy its more like a miracle if shit doesnt happen on any particular day and thousands of transactions dont get fucked up often costing customers a loss of their funds etc

I am assuming that too

DarkKnight

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:50:54 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 07:08:27 PM by DarkKnight

I tried to take advantage of massive speculation and popularity of a ridiculous coin and I lost money because trading was slow...boohoo..

Maybe I'm just not seeing the same problems you guys are because I don't deal in DOGE? Rofl... Joke of a coin gets treated like a joke, what a shock?  Roll Eyes

Cryptsy has been very smooth for me the past few days. I'm not cryptsy's shill. I am however, getting good exchanges from them, and am genuinely not having problems with lost deposits. I did make a transfer of Fastcoin once, that took like two days to show up (not so 'fast' eh?), so I stopped dealing with Fastcoin and traded in something else. I filed a ticket about it, and they fixed their deposit program, and the deposit showed up. I didn't Cry  on the forum about it.

I literally just made two deposits into Cryptsy, which credited about 5 minutes after it was sent. I will make my trades and pull out. Smooth as butter. No need for any stress or whiny forum posts.

Edit: 12 minutes later, I made 2 deposts, 8 trades, 3 cancellations, and 1 withdrawl, incl accepting an email confirmation. It really wasn't that hard.  Wink

Edit, Edit: For the record, it took 51 minutes for my funds to fully witdrawl from Cryptsy, slow by my standards, but I'm not filing tickets over it.
skillrun

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:04:12 PM

is nobody else suspicious that this exchange might be delaying the execution of trades to profit off price flucations
and rape the market ?  or is it just me ?

how can a system be broken every fcuking day with hundreds of confirmations and orders not executed until prices have changed signigifigantly ,sometimes by near an order of magantude

i get it that shit happens to  even the best of "companies" can have a problem ,but it seems like at Cryptsy its more like a miracle if shit doesnt happen on any particular day and thousands of transactions dont get fucked up often costing customers a loss of their funds etc

I am assuming that too

I´m already waiting 4hours to get my IFC out of cryptsy. No pendings yet. This is real shit. Fuck this site. Really everyday new problemes. Fuck this one
Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:48:00 PM

I have been using them for quite a while now with no problems.

Till this morning.

Deposited 173 XJO, but it's gone now. It did show up under the pending deposits column of the balances page for awhile. Then, about 30 minutes later, it vanished. Not listed as available and not listed as pending. Just gone. Yet their deposit transaction history shows the deposit being made.

Tweeted, and opened a ticket. over 3 hours ago. No response. Of course, it is the weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't hear anything for a while.

I'm really quite pi--ed off right now about this.
Artlover

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:08:37 PM

And now all of a sudden it shows up. AFTER I had already pulled out my BTC to sell on BTC-E.

I was waiting before I did that till after I sold the XJO to keep my withdraws and fees to a minimum, but was getting impatient with them.

Then literally, just 1 minute after I did, they show up. Now I've got an insignificant amount of BTC not worth withdrawing yet.  Angry
bbmm777

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:22:22 PM

Roll Eyes
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:42:11 PM

Are Slingshot and these other people serious or trolling? Pretty funny posts, seem like 14 year olds trying to sound smart or something.

Good stuff either way.
Artlover

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:32:27 PM

Been waiting over 2 hours so far this morning for a DVC deposit to show up. It already has 12 confirmations, still doesn't even show on them as pending yet.

Yesterday, it took 23 hours for a IXC deposit to even show on their exchange and another hour after that before it posted. There is no reasonable excuse for that time frame. Especially when you consider that BTC dropped over a $100 in that same time frame.

As I said before, I have been using them for quite a while with no problems at all, but in the last 3-4 days they have become a real joke and I'm getting really tired of every deposit I make lately being hung up for ridiculous amounts of time and costing me money.
vesipyks

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:50:40 PM

Been waiting over 2 hours so far this morning for a DVC deposit to show up. It already has 12 confirmations, still doesn't even show on them as pending yet.

Yesterday, it took 23 hours for a IXC deposit to even show on their exchange and another hour after that before it posted. There is no reasonable excuse for that time frame. Especially when you consider that BTC dropped over a $100 in that same time frame.

As I said before, I have been using them for quite a while with no problems at all, but in the last 3-4 days they have become a real joke and I'm getting really tired of every deposit I make lately being hung up for ridiculous amounts of time and costing me money.

I agree with you last days it has not been working.

I have 10200 colossuscoins deposit pending for 30 hours and they have 316 confirmations. I also have 100 DOGE pending about 60 hours and they still have 0 confirmations. I have opened tickets for both but absolutely no answer for tickets too.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
vesipyks

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:50:40 PM

I have 10200 colossuscoins deposit pending for 30 hours and they have 316 confirmations. I also have 100 DOGE pending about 60 hours and they still have 0 confirmations. I have opened tickets for both but absolutely no answer for tickets too.

And now all the freshdesk page works except tickets. Can't check the status of my tickets. Everything working nicely... Sad

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:05:31 PM

And now all the freshdesk page works except tickets. Can't check the status of my tickets. Everything working nicely... Sad

except support tickets lol
working very nicely indeed Sad
vesipyks

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:33:09 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 11:47:18 AM by vesipyks

except support tickets lol
working very nicely indeed Sad

I got contact with my colossus ticket earlier. This guy answed a lot of questions that made me feel that he has never been on www.cryptsy.com page. Then assigned the ticked to someone that should know more. And now nothing.

I have three tickets up. They answered to the one that I created today. Two from few days back as still unanswered.

That is not support...

972 confirmations on the colossuscoins deposit. Smiley

UDATE: Cryptsi support is mind blowing! Two tickets have agents now. Nothing has changed no answer since yesturday. One agend suggested that DOGE pengind deposit is actually on my balance now. Provided a transaction id for a deposit that has different quantity. Colossuscoin is now confirmed 3149 times. Third ticked that is now 5 days old is still open and no agent and answer. Mind blown...

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:23:19 AM

Welcome to cryptsy ,daily incompetence guaranteed lol

vesipyks

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Now my fist ticked is 7 days old and no one has looked at it. Others are still forwarded to Agent Mullic who has not answered anything in days.

I think that this is really terrible how cryptsy can keep 100200 coins pending for almost a week when the prices of coins can vary +/- 100% within one day.

Artlover

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:19:37 PM

Now my fist ticked is 7 days old and no one has looked at it. Others are still forwarded to Agent Mullic who has not answered anything in days.

That sucks.  Cry

At least in my case, it's been resolved.

I had opened a ticket, giving the time, date, amount and deposit address (Devcoin's windows wallet doesn't give TXID's), and about 20 minutes later, two different agents replied to me within seconds of each other. The first one asking for the time, date, amount and TXID (obviously they didn't even bother to "read" the ticket) and the second one asked for just the TXID. Sooooooo, using the deposit address, I searched the devcoin block explorer and found the TXID and sent it to both of them. No reply from anyone, but about 6 hours later, it finally showed up.

Not sure why I had to track down the TXID for them. All they do with that is look at the blockchain themselves anyways and could have just as easily found it the same way I did, with the deposit address, in just a few seconds, rather than wasting over a hour playing email tag. Sad I have to do my own support leg work for them.

Last couple of days have been better though. Actually made 4 deposits with no problems. Luck maybe?

I dunno. At least I can say I've never been screwed out of my coins by them. I always get what is coming to me, eventually, after opening a ticket and waiting, waiting, waiting. But that's hardly a stunning testimonial of their service.

Also, not very happy with their new years change of instituting minimum transaction amounts for trades now. No other exchange has that. It's not necessary. Seriously, if micro transactions are causing them problems, then they have bigger problems than just handling micro transactions that not dealing with won't fix.

Why can't these exchanges work as good as the others, like Coined Up. Been trading there a lot lately. EVERY deposit and withdrawal I have made happened in less than 5 minutes. Shame they are so limited in the coins they handle.
Artlover

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

Such much for luck.

Made another DVC deposit, which of course never showed. Opened a ticket, already took the time to do their job for them and submitted the TXID along with every other shread of relevant info. They reply back with in 5 minutes asking for everything I already provided.

Seriously, what is wrong with these idiots? It's obvious the support people aren't even actually READING the tickets.

Know what I find sad...BigVern's tweets on the 9th.
Quote from: BigVern
"Working hard so @cryptsy users will have lot to smile about in 2014: stay tuned & keep suggestions/feedback coming #features #upgrades"
Quote from: BigVern
"happy new year everyone. number of backend improvements implemented over last ten days. More in the works."

Could have fooled me. It's worse now than it was.
skillrun

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

fuck cryptsy... i fucking can´t cancel my sell order... so i can sell at the current buy orders... fuck cryptsy... fuck you... son of a bitch
Free fall and i can´t change to BTC. @42

"sorry this order is currently proceeding" - but it´s not... already had this 2 times... fucking cryptsy should burn in hell

They get massive amounts of money from us and they can´t fix their fucking site...
J.B.O

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:55:04 AM

My last deposit don't even appears in "pending", I sent it 2 days ago...

ΠΞM - New Economy Movement - www.ournem.com
CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone
skillrun

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:57:51 AM

this site is shit. So much issues they don´t care about. pff
J.B.O

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:02:14 PM

this site is shit. So much issues they don´t care about. pff

I opened like 10 support tickets since I registered, for different issues, never got any answers...

ΠΞM - New Economy Movement - www.ournem.com
CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: