Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Football Coaches Speculation.  (Read 130 times)
Juggy777 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

There is no dedicated thread for coaches speculation and this season there're many I'll begin let's hope you'll follow it.

1) Will Zidane be able to be head coach at Madrid only the CL can save him

2) Where will wenger go PL or PSG

3) Where is the Juve coach heading it's interesting here he's got a good team and yet wants to leave.

4) Mourinho assistant is he a strong contender for arsenal job

5) Will Van Gull return to PL

6) Can moyes stay at West Ham?

7) Does the Big SAM continue the everyton revolution

Cool Chelsea will or won't sack Conte.

Add any more you want let's discuss this now it's interesting to see what will happen.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

There is no dedicated thread for coaches speculation and this season there're many I'll begin let's hope you'll follow it.

I think zidane will be the next victim to be fired by madrid if he can not bring madrid to the title in CL
Add any more you want let's discuss this now it's interesting to see what will happen.
maybe a little added,
I need some predictions about the best coaches of the season
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

I think zidane will be the next victim to be fired by madrid if he can not bring madrid to the title in CL
maybe a little added,
I need some predictions about the best coaches of the season
Who is Florentino Perez going to hire if he does eventually get rid of Zidane, with the managers left without jobs, he himself have sacked about half of them during his tenure at Real Madrid.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:57:40 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:34:45 PM by LastJedi

Wenger can't be back into coaching?
He officially retired and had a sending off ceremony during the last Arsenal home game at the Emirates. Undecided

Thought he is way too old to start all over again with a new team? Huh
Wouldn't the stress level might just kill him with a heart attack? Embarrassed

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

I don't think Zidane will get sacked from Real Madrid. I mean, if he loses the Champions League, then he will probably leave Real, but they've already beaten Juve and Bayern, and Liverpool was only really tested against Manchester City. FC Porto is not a bad team, and even manage to won their League this year, meaning they were in good shape, but we can't compare them to any of the teams Real had to beat to reach the final.

I really doubt Real will lose CL, and it would be strange to see Zidane leaving after another CL conquest.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I really doubt zidane will quit Real Madrid even if they lost the Champions Leagues. And I doubt he will be fired from coaching because look at Madrid now. It really has improved thanks to Zidane. Barcelona used to win every game against Real Madrid. Yet, look at it now, either draw or Madrid wins. Added to that, it has been through the finals many times and especially when Zidane was coaching them. So i really doubt that.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

There may have been some rumors about Zidane considering leaving Real Madrid, but that might not be the case, he did declare that coaching has taken its tall on him, and that he had a rough season with La Liga where real has fallen behind by 20 points, but i highly doubt that he will go with it, it is his decision after all and he could do it, but i don't think he will not after renewing his contract to 2020.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

I really doubt zidane will quit Real Madrid even if they lost the Champions Leagues. And I doubt he will be fired from coaching because look at Madrid now. It really has improved thanks to Zidane. Barcelona used to win every game against Real Madrid. Yet, look at it now, either draw or Madrid wins. Added to that, it has been through the finals many times and especially when Zidane was coaching them. So i really doubt that.
Every manager has to deal with a rough patch once in a while and it's how they deal with it which determines whether they are going to be a successful manager or nor. Zidane after a tumultuous season have been able to steer Real Madrid in the finals of the Champions League for the third time in a row, wining it or not will show that he is indeed a great manager.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

Madrid owners is typical people who will not hesitate to sack the manager if the results not in accordance with their expectations although those managers already give plenty of trophy for them and currently only champion league trophy can save Zidane and if he failure to get it i think speculations between his future will appears because i'm pretty sure he won't comfortable anymore with his position
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: