Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kreita: Freedom That Brings You Prosperity (MN+POS)  (Read 22698 times)
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Believes In Freedom Of Speech

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:52:29 AM by kreita

Our Bounties
Twitter Bounty
Join our discord channel to read the  rules and participate in the Twitter bounty
Discord invite Bounty
Join our discord to read the  rules and participate in the Discord Invite Bounty
Translation Bounty
Translators must have a rank of "member" or higher and a number of posts in the preferred local thread equal to 25% or more.
Translation Bounty reward per one language - 250 KRT.
Translate our thread and put here a link to the thread and your wallet.
The 1st translator suitable for our conditions will receive the reward.
We need translations only to the main locals:
Spanish -
Chinese -
German - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4176041
French -
Italian -
Russian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4313473
Turkish - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3958503

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cvm

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

no POW = no pool...
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Japanese translation reserved.

no POW = no pool...

status
Website krt Could not dumpprivkey for krt {"type":"offline","message":"connect ECONNREFUSED"}
POS only coin.

SuperBuG

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

German translation reserved
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

Guys, read please the terms of translation bounty
Revenger666

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Look great at first sight! Love PoS projects, as they always guarantee me good profits. But devs, where can I buy coins? How much coins needed to run a masternode? No PoW I guess...but who gives a fuck about PoW today?! Great job! The website and the announcement look pretty. Buy the way, a very interesting system of reward distribution. I guess it was designed to balance the rewards.
DirtyInvestor

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Look great at first sight! Love PoS projects, as they always guarantee me good profits. But devs, where can I buy coins? How much coins needed to run a masternode? No PoW I guess...but who gives a fuck about PoW today?! Great job! The website and the announcement look pretty. Buy the way, a very interesting system of reward distribution. I guess it was designed to balance the rewards.

Oh, Boi! I've got a boner when I saw this. Finally, we get a solid project dedicated to freedom of speech and information. I love the idea of PoS; to my mind, it's advantageous over stupid PoW. I think I will join the project. Well, the question is how to get this coin? Devs please answer (except for the bounties of course - I already see this opportunity). Wish you good luck, and will keep an eye on you boys.
Revenger666

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

Oh, Boi! I've got a boner when I saw this. Finally, we get a solid project dedicated to freedom of speech and information. I love the idea of PoS; to my mind, it's advantageous over stupid PoW. I think I will join the project. Well, the question is how to get this coin? Devs please answer (except for the bounties of course - I already see this opportunity). Wish you good luck, and will keep an eye on you boys.

Yup, Considering the beauty of the website, I can guess that the project may have a real idea behind it. I hope the devs will deliver. Anyway, gotta buy some coins to gamble it:). Btw, when Binance:)?
AlexMoore

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Well done, guys! I love your intentions. As a journalist, I hate when someone imposes something on me. Hate to be edited, but sometimes have to to make my living. The attempt to change something in this area is great by itself. I'm new on this forum but very experienced in writing and publishing issues. Perhaps, may give you some free advice. Please let me know if you're interested. P.S. I may charge some KRT:)
Revenger666

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

It looks like the idea of high quality! But I don’t think, that you can buy the coins straight from devs! It should be an exchange! Is it listed already?

I guess it's not listed at the moment. I hope it will hit exchanges as soon as possible. Binance or Bittrex would work for it:)
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Will their be a MN presale or auction?

Revenger666

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

How much should I pay to get a masternode? Will there be a sale or something? Wanna get a few nodes at low prices:)
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Russian translation reserved, image translation
German translation reserved
Italian translation reserved
ukrainian translation reserved
Translators must have a rank of "member" or higher
We need translations only to the main locals
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

how will the initial evaluation of your tokens take place, and how many coins will be issued before mining?
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Will their be a MN presale or auction?
No presales or auctions.
Soon we will list on the 1st exchange and coins can be bought there
TopMasterPro

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Well done, guys! I love your intentions. As a journalist, I hate when someone imposes something on me. Hate to be edited, but sometimes have to to make my living. The attempt to change something in this area is great by itself. I'm new on this forum but very experienced in writing and publishing issues. Perhaps, may give you some free advice. Please let me know if you're interested. P.S. I may charge some KRT:)
Such a platform will be actual for journalists, as the professional using of such a free expression can change a lot around. You have to share this info in your community)
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

After looking for a while in the thread, it look like there is no information about bounty campaign.
Is there any plans to make some bounty campaign?
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

After looking for a while in the thread, it look like there is no information about bounty campaign.
Is there any plans to make some bounty campaign?
Join our discord, please
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

it looks more interesting, it's waiting to know the team more clearly and learn this more, I think the roadmap will end with great success
egretia
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Dear Users!
The Kreita team NEVER sells masternodes or coins. Every one offering you such a deal is an imposter. Please report such fraud cases. Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: