Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kreita: Freedom That Brings You Prosperity (MN+POS)  (Read 22698 times)
quynhcoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

I will wait for the update for this project. hopefully there is a good thing that can make this project ICO successful.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Dear Users!
The Kreita team NEVER sells masternodes or coins. Every one offering you such a deal is an imposter. Please report such fraud cases. Thank you!
So how do we get the coins? Where could we purchase it?
Also when will the coins ready to be trade, and hopefully there will be available in good exchange.
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

Believes In Freedom Of Speech

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

Dear Users!
The Kreita team NEVER sells masternodes or coins. Every one offering you such a deal is an imposter. Please report such fraud cases. Thank you!
Also when will the coins ready to be trade, and hopefully there will be available in good exchange.
Just wait a while. Very soon we will list on cryptobridge
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

very interesting project, it is worth having this coin
Revenger666

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

very interesting project, it is worth having this coin

Totally agree with you!
Revenger666

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

So when will the sale start? When will I be able to buy? Can't wait it!
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Dutch translation reserved
DirtyInvestor

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

So when will the sale start? When will I be able to buy? Can't wait it!

Wondering what the price will be when when the coin hits exchanges. I wish CB to be the first one. There's no much noise now, so I think there'll be a great chance to get coins cheap before the project develops and goes mainstream.
DirtyInvestor

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

Dear Users!
Just wait a while. Very soon we will list on cryptobridge

Good job, guys! CryptoBridge is a decent exchange and apparently a good start.
AlexMoore

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

Well done, guys! I love your intentions. As a journalist, I hate when someone imposes something on me. Hate to be edited, but sometimes have to to make my living. The attempt to change something in this area is great by itself. I'm new on this forum but very experienced in writing and publishing issues. Perhaps, may give you some free advice. Please let me know if you're interested. P.S. I may charge some KRT:)
Such a platform will be actual for journalists, as the professional using of such a free expression can change a lot around. You have to share this info in your community)

I have no slightest doubt, it will be in demand among both independent journalists and writers. After all, what can damage your career more than the inability to express your thoughts the way you want?! Although many aspiring writers tend to think that the Internet will allow them to unveil their potential to the fullest, it becomes different when you need a decent payment for what you write. All the materials we have on "credible" sources are heavily edited and written for the only purpose of advertising something or someone. That's why I'm proud we have projects willing to take freedom of speech to the next level, or at least purify the industry to certain extent. I'll always support that! So may lady luck smile on you, Kreita investors!
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Waiting for Crypto-bridge!  Cool
Revenger666

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Waiting for Crypto-bridge!  Cool

Yaaaaahooooo! It is live on Cryptobridge!!! https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KRT_BRIDGE.BTC

Just got my first 800 coins. Perfect!!! Need more to set up a masternode!
LucasLindberg

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

To the whole Kreita community:

We are happy to announce the first step towards our informational and financial freedom! We are now listed on CryptoBridge (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KRT_BRIDGE.BTC). Feel free to buy KRT coins, set up masternodes, and/or stake coins to generate your passive income. Make profits from trading KRT coins and enjoy your wonderful journey!

Stay in touch with us not to miss further announcements!
DirtyInvestor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

Is he coin available to buy? It’s interesting project, if like to join

Yeah, it's just gone live on CryptoBridge. Awesome! It's time to build your MNs. The ROI is extremely high!!!
DirtyInvestor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

We are happy to announce the first step towards our informational and financial freedom! We are now listed on CryptoBridge (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KRT_BRIDGE.BTC). Feel free to buy KRT coins, set up masternodes, and/or stake coins to generate your passive income. Make profits from trading KRT coins and enjoy your wonderful journey!

Just Awesome! What is the current price for a masternode?
LucasLindberg

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

A masternode requires 10 000 Kreita coins, so you can calculate the price basing on the current price on CryptoBridge.
LumberjackwithAxe

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

A masternode requires 10 000 Kreita coins, so you can calculate the price basing on the current price on CryptoBridge.
The earlier join will bring the more rewards - so it’s more beneficial to run the masternodes now!
LucasLindberg

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Kreita project looks promising and I think this project is profitable to be followed by people. Hopefully for smooth progress and many people are interested in this project.

Thank you! We will try to exceed your expectations!
kreita (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

Believes In Freedom Of Speech

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Dear Supporters!

We are thrilled to announce that Kreita  is now listed on CryptoBridge (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KRT_BRIDGE.BTC) and MNO (https://masternodes.online/currencies/KRT/).

Make profits from trading KRT coins and enjoy your wonderful journey towards financial and informational freedom! Stay in touch with us not to miss further announcements!
LumberjackwithAxe

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:45 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 01:02:26 PM by LumberjackwithAxe

Good exchange at the beginning of the project - waiting for good volume, and interested, what the rewards are expected.
Thank you! We have long-termed plans to implement!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: