Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DICE2.COM +Earn Free +Affiliate +Mobile +Auto Rolling  (Read 8176 times)
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:58:11 AM

How do we trust you?

dazee.lee (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:20:35 AM

How do we trust you?

To be honest, I know it is hard to trust new site even our website is not quite new after weeks.

We work hard to deliver more and more features as users requested and we want our users join the developing of the websites by giving us suggestions and ideas.

It is hard to be big and famous in short time, but we think it is not that hard to build a good dice site Smiley

So, short answer is, go and try and please kindly give us suggestions and ideas if you get any.

Thanks
Dazee

dazee.lee (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:36:15 PM

BTW, just as we said in the very first posts, we really want our users joined our development. So, guys, if you have any new ideas on dice2, just feel free to PM me, or reply here.
dazee.lee (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:15:12 AM

Another 100BTC invest is attracted. Roll and win it, guys Smiley
trenatos

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:25:23 AM

I've been playing with this site, and I'm pretty impressed.

The captcha faucet is awesome, no idea how you pulled that off but there has to be some mechanic where you make money for a solved captcha, the autobet is equally nice, love being able to set it at a high number and let 'er rip.

Had good luck and bad, overall it seems to work just fine, with the occasional change in speed for bets/autobets but I'm not fussed.

I haven't gotten enough to withdraw, so I can't say anything about scam or not yet, we'll see if I'm lucky enough to win enough to withdraw  ^_^
dhankitsu

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

http://www.jexpotz.com bitcoin faucet

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 05:17:39 AM

Sir, this value are correct?

dazee.lee (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:32:16 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/286rejm.jpg

Yes, sure. The balance is correct. You noticed that there are 9 digits after the point, right? Yeah, that's correct Smiley We built it like that because for very low amount of betting, if we only have 8 digits there, you will win nothing. So 9 digits is more accurate than 8. But however, of course, when you withdraw, we will ignore the 9th digit after the point Smiley
trenatos

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:23:42 AM

I've been spending a lot of time on your site and it's gotten syrup slow.. Bets are taking between 10 and 30 seconds each...

It's fun site but what happened? It was very fast a few days ago, but it's been getting slower and slower.
dhankitsu

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

http://www.jexpotz.com bitcoin faucet

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 10:16:31 AM

Yes, sure. The balance is correct. You noticed that there are 9 digits after the point, right? Yeah, that's correct Smiley We built it like that because for very low amount of betting, if we only have 8 digits there, you will win nothing. So 9 digits is more accurate than 8. But however, of course, when you withdraw, we will ignore the 9th digit after the point Smiley

thanks

JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:15:18 PM

Exactly what I was wondering. Glad it is not a bug but a feature, keep up the good work guys.

You should really try and move away from the JD layout but you can worry about that in the future.

If it ain't broke don't fix it as they say.

dazee.lee (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:24:28 PM

I've been spending a lot of time on your site and it's gotten syrup slow.. Bets are taking between 10 and 30 seconds each...

It's fun site but what happened? It was very fast a few days ago, but it's been getting slower and slower.

I guess you are trying it hours ago. It is super slow at that time because we are cleaning it and optimizing it. And now, as you can try, it is much much faster Smiley
trenatos

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:38:39 PM

It's been getting slower and slower for days, but now it's back to about 1 bet per second on autobet, not as fast as a week ago (2-3 bets per second) but this is useable  Smiley
dazee.lee (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:32:37 AM

It's been getting slower and slower for days, but now it's back to about 1 bet per second on autobet, not as fast as a week ago (2-3 bets per second) but this is useable  Smiley

Thanks for this feedback and we are keep improving the performance of the server so it will be faster and faster.
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:46:38 AM

Are the withdrawal automatic and instant?

Ins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:48:31 PM

yes.
to author - i think you must create new design for your website. anyway - it is easy, fast, and nice!
trenatos

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:02:27 AM

It's nice and fast again, but you've changed the captcha down to 10 satoshis  Tongue

Anyway, fun website now that it's fast again  Smiley
Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:28:26 AM

Is the site working now?

I can't see anything under the ALL BET tab & MY BET tab

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
dazee.lee (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:18:59 AM

Is the site working now?

The problem should be just temp and now everything is ok.

BTW, we have changed the minimum withdraw to 0.001 BTC now.

Good luck, guys
Tonka Branded Truck

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:44:08 AM

Is the site working now?

The problem should be just temp and now everything is ok.

BTW, we have changed the minimum withdraw to 0.001 BTC now.

Good luck, guys

Nice site with nice faucet.

za3toor

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

A few players on the site collaborated to create a service which you can use to verify your rolled numbers. Copy the 3-line value from the 'randomize' window into the first input of that page and click 'verify' for a list of the numbers you rolled, calculated independently of the site.

Really? Please show me the link where I can find this.

You want the page where you can see the 3-line value? Or you need the verification sites?

For the 3-line value, just hit the *randomize* link on the top of the page.

Hello,
Where is the link for the verification sites? can you please post them? I have a couple of rolls that I would like to check.

Thanks,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: