Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokocrypto is present in Indonesia  (Read 174 times)
aokiji06 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
Merited by wakier (1)

To DailySocial CEO Tokocrypto, Pang Xue Kai, explains there are several advantages that want to try offered. The first is the claimed lower transaction fee, including the withdrawal fee charged to the user. The second is related to transparency. In order to give customers confidence, Tokocrypto emphasizes the disclosure of information related to the customer's funds so as not to be abused.
will this tokocrypto be successful in Indonesia?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobylee

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

That's a good attempt. They are providing many advantages to the customers alongside maintaining their transparency. Tokocrypto might get successful in IndonesiaRoll Eyes Roll Eyes
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

Lets be positive and hope for the best. Though it is tough to predict any thing in this market still I hope that this Tokocrypto will do good in Indonesia.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

First of all, I don't know if Tokocrypto will succeed.
But I want to know what Indonesia's attitude to the cryptocurrency market is.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

Hopefully with Tokocrypto in Indonesia, more people will know about the sophistication of blockchain technology and its benefits.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

to my knowledge, the largest crypto market in Indonesia is INDODAX. if Tokocrypto will open a market in Indonesia, it will be a rival INDODAX. if Tokocrypto has a cheaper fee than INDODAX, maybe Tokocrypto can successfully open the market there
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

Since this is very new, it is tough to say with confirmation. But I believe it can succeed if people in Indonesia accept it and use it as payment option zo that a balanced demand and supply can be ensured.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

Transparency and low transaction speed and low cost for transactions are advantages that almost all Altcoin can do. Projects that want to attract more investors need to have their unique points and breakthroughs. But Tokocrypto is a massive community project, and this is a compelling project that will make this project successful in Indonesia.

artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

to my knowledge, the largest crypto market in Indonesia is INDODAX. if Tokocrypto will open a market in Indonesia, it will be a rival INDODAX. if Tokocrypto has a cheaper fee than INDODAX, maybe Tokocrypto can successfully open the market there

I just know this, if indonesia has INDODAX. Thanks for the information. I will try to find out about INDODAX and Tokocrypto whether it's a good thing or not.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

I hear fb want launch own crypto.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

you didn't explain what Tokocrypto is! from some search it seems like a new exchange (a fiat to crypto gateway as they call it). and it is new, that is the problem. it doesn't matter if they offer interesting promotions like lower fees, it is still harder to trust a new service when there already are bigger ones out there even in Indonesia.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

To DailySocial CEO Tokocrypto, Pang Xue Kai, explains there are several advantages that want to try offered. The first is the claimed lower transaction fee, including the withdrawal fee charged to the user. The second is related to transparency. In order to give customers confidence, Tokocrypto emphasizes the disclosure of information related to the customer's funds so as not to be abused.
Indonesia is a good market for crypto exchange because this country has a lot of crypto enthusiasts. If they are able to provide good service to customers and can provide services that exceed their competitors, I believe they will succeed.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

as long as not intend to scamming people, then i think that project will be success.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

I am from Indonesia and this is the first time I've heard about TokoCrypto. Though I joined many cryptorelated group on social media.
What is actually TokoCrypto instant shapeshift coin like Changelly or trading platform like Binance, or what?
Does it have ANN thread in Bitcointalk?

armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

I think Indonesia is a pretty good market place in indonesia, even being the number 1 user in southeast asia, seeing from trading volume in their exchanger, even they also have some local project like tokenomy and pundi x

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

From what I see I think tokocrypto is an new exchange and every transaction with a lower fees.
Well if they not scam the people, it will be a successful.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

This is a good thing for the development of cryptocurrency, especially in the country of Indonesia. As we know that the more a factor that affects the world of crypto it will have a positive impact. The more expansive the exchange will be to make a positive value for the development of cryptocurrency. this is already evident from the increasing number of people participating in the crypto. I really like this because then the price of crypto will increase in market share.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

If seen from the viewpoint of the development of crypto is indeed a good step. but Indonesia has also been previously indodax. If it would appear certainly at least new what her disposal must be better than what is owned by indodax. It is certainly with the purpose to interest many people. If are just less quality is so good I think there won't be interested and stay true with indodax. This certainly will make the competition is getting exciting.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Tokocrypto currency is the new thing in the Indonesia. So the success of it depends on the time. We cannot say anything regarding this without observing this for at least one year or more. But bitcoin is not a new thing. It is an established crypto currency. Many users as well as investors are doing transactions and investing here day by day. The transaction cot of bitcoin is also very low. So when people have an established market of bitcoin then why they will invest in others? In that sense their possibility to be succeeded in the Indonesia is very low.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

lower transaction fee, including the withdrawal fee charged would be super benefitial for people i would say. i wast thinking about the trunsparency actually. tokocrypto can be successful in Indonesia if they ensure these benefits towards their customers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: